扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
《无惧失败》的读后感怎么写初一语文阅读第38页的《无惧失败》,姚明写的.要完整的
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
对于《无惧失败》这篇文章我又很多的感想.失败到底是什么呢?每人都有它们的理想,责任,而“失败”对于他们都有不同的定义.不过,无论失败的解释是什么,相信所有人都失败过.对于姚明的一段话我又很大的感触,“我的很多...
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
读书小博士读书小博%s——精品文档,值得购买和收藏!!!!!
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
【豆丁精选】读书小博士
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
在月亮下面 读后感是作业,得用英语写,500词左右,9月1日开学,就还有这个作业了.帮帮我!谢谢!2楼的,错了
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
After Reading “Aesop’s Fables”
When I was young, people around me of the told me the story “The Shepherd’s Boy and the Wolf “ in order to educate me to be an honest person. At that age, in my opinion, it was just a story written by my parents or other people I knew to frighten me. As I grow older, I get to know that it is a fable from a very famous book “Aesop’s Fables”. The book “Aesop’s Fables” wasn’t written by Aesop but was collected and anthologized by him. The working people created the stories in the book in ancient times. They created the stories using their living experiences and imagination, and then handed them down from generation to generation. The book one of the precious cultural heritages. There’re more than one hundred fables in the book. The protagonists of most of the fables are animals or plants, which are depicted like human beings. This writing technique is called personification that is often used in fables and fairy tales. Each fable that is short and understandable tells us a philosophy. There are two stories that impress me most. The first one is “ The tortoise and the Eagle”. A tortoise was complaining of her hard fate that no one would teach her to fly when an eagle hovered bear. He heard her lamentation and promised to take her a lift and float her in the air if she could give him some rewards. And then he carried her up in the sky suddenly he let her go. The poor tortoise fell down on a mountain. At the moment of death she cried:” I have deserved my present fates for what had I to do with wings and clouds, and who can with difficulty move about on the earth?” The story tells us if men had all they wished, they would be ruined. I quite agree with it. Take our personal lives for example. Everyone has his own merit and demerit. One is good at singing while another is good at dancing. Nobody can have all the skills that can be imagined. This is the reason why some people are fit for making decision while other people are suitable for carrying out the decision. So it is no need for us to be jealous of others as we have our own feature, which other haven’t. The second one is “The Bear and the two Travelers”. It tells us that misfortune tests the sincerity of friends. People live among a group of friends of whom some are true friends while some are untrue friends. When you are in trouble, observe your friends attitude towards you, you’ll find who are your true friends and who are not. “Aesop’s Fables” is a nice book for us to learn more philosophy of life and more useful new words.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
sfhnsdufghhkfjjfmfhlbmfbmfglujmlkfdbvgskjtbelg,.ylhnrognheoigneriohweuruejfbsdghjtgwirgtqwireifhdsiufgvkfsdgh4uti434uyhf3wukqhgsugtwytgw4itgieruityh3wtu83yh4tuiqwgtrwi...
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
世说新语!德行的读后感.不要复制的哦~要自己想的!字数是200——300字左右!--是!【陈仲举言为士则】..写错了。
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
陈仲举“言为士则,行为世范”.刚到任便去拜访名士徐孺子,表现出极高的爱才之心.世人皆把自己摆在极高的位置上尽可能的贬低他人,甚至为谁的名声高而相互争辩,陈蕃则不然.他把结交名士,和志同道合的人畅谈为人生一大乐事.并专门为徐孺子设一床榻,来之,则放,走之,则收.不在乎外界人的眼光,只求达到心灵的满足与畅然.这也恰恰说明魏晋士人在入世为官求得自身社会价值的同时也注重自身道德情操的修养.陈仲举被刘义庆称为“言为士则,行为世范”,可以看出刘对这种品格的赞美和推崇.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 读后感怎么写和示范 的文章

随机推荐