I logive you all my love的正确中文翻译是?

i love you all the time 歌词中文翻译_百度知道
i love you all the time 歌词中文翻译
i love you all the time 歌词中文翻译
re far 不管我们相隔多么遥远  and where we's here to stay但此刻它正在这里逗留  forever and a day with you和你相伴的一天 将定格成永恒  and when i see you smile 当我看到你的微笑  i fall into your eyes我陷入你双眸的温柔  don've stayed我很欣喜你是属于我的  i love you 我爱你  the way that you changed my word你改变了我的世界  and chased away my blues 让我远离心中的忧伤  i love you 我爱你  yes i do是我 我真的爱你  the way that you changed my word你改变了我的世界  when i't fade我曾经迷失在无法消散的云雾中  i was looking for an answer我不断的寻找答案  i was searching but i didn'm right here for you 我在这儿等你  and there&#39  I Love Yre mine you't matter we'm with you当我和你在一起的时候  it doesn're with me all the way 只要一路有你陪伴  and the nights are no longer lonely夜晚不再孤单  and wake up now to find a brighter day现在就醒来去寻找更美好的未来  i love you我爱你  yes i do是我 我真的爱你  the way that you changed my word你改变了我的世界  and chased away my blues 让我远离心中的忧伤  i love you我爱你  yes i do是我 我真的爱你  the way that you changed my word你改变了我的世界  when i't ever fade away永远不要消逝  i needs you here to make the dark clouds drift wawy我需要你为我驱散乌云  and to make the mornings bright again 让清晨再次沐浴在明媚的阳光中  i&#39.Stewart Mac  there was once a broken man 曾经有个心碎的男人  who walked a lonely road 孤独得走在路上  and gave up all his dream放弃所有梦想  i was once this broken man我曾经就是这样一个心碎的男人  who staring into the sun站在阳光下  and just refused to see 却只是拒绝正视它  i was lost among the clouds that wouldn's nothing more to say不需要任何的言语  i am just happy that you't take the time寻找着却错过了时机  iwas down and out and feeling so afiaid一度的失落潦倒并且感到害怕  i love you 我爱你  the way that you turned me round你让我转变的方式  and chased away my blues 让我远离心中的忧伤  i love you我爱你  the way that you changed my word你改变了我的世界  when i'm with you当我和你在一起的时候  love may come and love may go爱也许会来临会离去  but now it're going我们将去向何方  as long as you&#39
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
中文翻译的相关知识
其他1条回答
我会一直爱你
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前位置: &
i will love you all my life是什么意思
中文翻译我会一辈子爱你:&&&&pron. (pl. we ) 〔人称代词,第一人称,单 ...:&&&&vt. 1.决心要,立志要。 2.凭意志的力量使…。 3 ...:&&&&n. 1.爱,热爱,爱戴。 give [send] on ...:&&&&pron. 〔sing., pl.〕 1.〔人称代词第二 ...:&&&&adj. 1.所有的,全部的,整个的,一切的。 2.非常 ...:&&&&pron. 1.〔I 的所有格〕我的。 my and h ...:&&&&n. (pl. lives) 1.生命,性命。 2.一生 ...
相邻词汇热门词汇
i will love you all my life的中文翻译,i will love you all my life是什么意思,怎么用汉语翻译i will love you all my life,i will love you all my life的中文意思,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reservedThe page is temporarily unavailable
nginx error!
The page you are looking for is temporarily unavailable.
Please try again later.
Website Administrator
Something has triggered an error on your
This is the default error page for
nginx that is distributed with
It is located
/usr/share/nginx/html/50x.html
You should customize this error page for your own
site or edit the error_page directive in
the nginx configuration file
/etc/nginx/nginx.conf.经典英语台词中文翻译_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读