a()()() thirtytwo 填空

Maybe you have just a wrong url. Go to http://www.gutenberg.org/ebooks/ first to see if the error persists.
If you get the error again check that you:
Don't use anonymizers, open proxies, VPNs, or TOR to access Project Gutenberg. This includes the Google proxies that are used by Chrome.
Don't access Project Gutenberg from hosted servers.
Don't use automated software to download lots of books. We have a limit on how fast you can go while using this site. If you surpass this limit you get blocked for 24h.
We have a daily limit on how many books you can download. If you exceeded this limit you get blocked for 24h.
If you use the RSS feed, set your update interval to 24 hours.
If you are sure that none of the above applies to you,
and wish us to investigate the problem,
we need to know your IP address.
don't sign up,
just copy the IP address
(it looks like: 12.34.56.78 but your numbers will be different)
If that page also shows a proxy address, we need that one too.英语填空题Jack is newspaper boy.He is fourteen.He sells n( ) and magazine every day before he goes to school.At seven o’clock he goes to the s( )for newspapers and magazines.Then he sells t( )to 40 families.His pay is a( )thirty pounds week for one hour’s w( )each morning.
KISS丶诺念102
He sells n(ewspaper) and magazine every day he goes to the s( tation)for newspapers and magazinesThen he sells t(hem )to 40 familiesHis pay is a(bout )thirty pounds week for one hour’s w( ork)each morning.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码其他类似试题
Joe Azougar was walking his dog when a bear appeared suddenly.
&When it came up,the first thing
my dog did was 1 me
and attack the bear,& Azougar
said from his 2 in Lady Minto Hospital.
Then Azougar ran into his house and began to 3 his neighbors,warning them what
was going on.&As I looked
around I saw the bear pull my dog into the 4 .And to my great sadness,the dog was
killed,& he said.
Then suddenly,the bear 5 and it broke through the house's back window.Azougar began throwing things at the bear and making loud
noises.Then he stood on
a chair to make himself look much 6 .
&It seemed as if the bear was very 7 , said Azougar.“I thought my
best chance was to run outside 8 someone could find me.&
Azougar began running,but the bear 9 him.
&It had four paws on top of me,& he said.“Then,it 10 my body and tried to bite my stomach.That gave me just a few 11 to turn into and protect my head.&
The bear began to pull Azougar's body.“By that time I
could feel my body becoming 12 ,& Azougar
Luckily,two women,who were 13 ,saved him.Their car was such a(n) 14 thing in the bear's eyes,that it ran quickly into the woods.
&I am just thankful to those two angels that saved me in time,& he said.
People,who have lived
here for 20 or 30 years,said they had 15 seen anything like this,& said Azougar.He is the first
one,and he hopes that he will be
also the last one.&Now I'm
planning to move somewhere else once I come out of
hospital.&
【小题1】A.protect
【小题2】A.office B.lab
【小题3】A.calm
C.save D.call
【小题4】A.water
B.fire C.woods D.grass
【小题5】A.ran away
B.came back C.gave up
D.jumped up
【小题6】A.larger
C.smaller
D.cleverer
【小题7】A.sick
C.bored D.hungry
【小题8】A.ever since
B.so that
C.even if
【小题9】A.ate
C.caught D.changed
【小题10】A.turned over B.put up C.cut off
D.poured into
【小题11】A.days
C.minutes
D.seconds
【小题12】A.warm
B.lifeless
D.healthy
【小题13】A.walking by
B.running by
C.driving by
D.cycling by
【小题14】A.funny B.interesting
D.frightening
【小题15】A.sometimes B.once
更多类似试题
Copyright ? 2011- Inc. All Rights Reserved. 17教育网站 版权所有 备案号:
站长:朱建新根据所听到的内容,选择单词或译文。(
) 1. A. Chinese book (
) 2. A. fifteen
) 3. A. thirty
) 4. A. bag
) 5. A. open
) 6. A. 书包
) 7. A. 十三
) 8. A. 狮子
) 9. A. 橡皮
) l0. A. 二十一

B. English book

C. math book
C. thirty-one
在线咨询您好,告诉我您想学什么,15分钟为您匹配优质老师哦马上咨询
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询您好,告诉我您想学什么,15分钟为您匹配优质老师哦马上咨询&&&分类:根据所听到的内容,选择单词或译文。(
) 1. A. Chinese book (
) 2. A. fifteen
) 3. A. thirty
) 4. A. bag
) 5. A. open
) 6. A. 书包
) 7. A. 十三
) 8. A. 狮子
) 9. A. 橡皮
) l0. A. 二十一

B. English book

C. math book
C. thirty-one
根据所听到的内容,选择单词或译文。(
) 1. A. Chinese book (
) 2. A. fifteen
) 3. A. thirty
) 4. A. bag
) 5. A. open
) 6. A. 书包
) 7. A. 十三
) 8. A. 狮子
) 9. A. 橡皮
) l0. A. 二十一

B. English book

C. math book
C. thirty-one
科目:最佳答案1-5: B C B C A
6-10: B A B B C 解析
知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心请每个词初一道填空题 可以给中文,给首字母,或选词填空these pronthey pronthick a thin a thing n think (thought,thought) vthird num thirsty a thirteen num thirty num this a & pron those a & pron though conjthought n thousand num thread n three num through prep & ad throw (threw,thrown) v Thursday n ticket n tidy a tie v & n tiger n till conj & prep time n tiny a tired a to prep today ad & n together ad toilet n tomato n tomorrow ad & n ton n tongue n tonight ad too ad tool n tooth (pl.teeth) n toothache n toothbrush n toothpaste n top n total a & n touch v & ntour n tourist n toward(s) prep towel n tower n town n toy n trade n traditional a traffic n train n & vtraining n translate vtravel v & n treasure n treatment n也可以几个词编到一题里
☆柒柒☆0061
我自己写完了P103-1051.T_____ books are a bit difficult for schoolchildren.2.The children are at school.T_____ will be home around four.3.How ____(厚)is the board?4.She looks_____(瘦)than before.5.I can't see a t_____ in the dark room.6.They t______ the novel worth reading.7.He was the t____ in the speech contest.8.Salty food makes you thirsty.9.Five plus eight is_______.10.He lived in Canada in the____(三十年代).11.T______ tradition --- the tradition of new immigrants adding to the sum total of what we are --- is not a thing of the past.12.Who are t ______ people?13.T_____ he is rich,his life is not happy.14.Please write and let me have your t______ on the matter.15.I've warned him a t______ times.16.Can you spin t______ 17.When t_____ know it,all know it.18.The river runs t_____ our village.19.The boy t_____ a stone at the dog.20.Admission by t_____ only.21.She told me to t____ my room.22.He t___ the magazines with string.23.How can you catch tiger cubs without entering the _____ lair?24.He didn't return t____ ten o'clock.25.How many t_____ have you been to France?26.Fleas are t____ insects.27.I was dead t____.28.She lives in the house t___ the right.29.Are you going to the movies t____?30.All t______,there were fifteen people present.31.He wants to go to the t_____.32.T_____ can be eaten raw.33.I'm leaving for New York t______.34.They extract ten million t____ of coal each year from underwater mines.35.The doctor told the boy to put out his t______.36.We are going to a party t______.37.She can speak E she can speak French,_______.38.The gardener's t_____ are kept in the shed.39.I have no t______ for candies.40.I've had ______(牙痛)all day.41.Who belongs to this______(牙刷)?42.He squeezed out the last bit of t______ from the tube.43.The tower is on the t______ of the hill.44.What is the t_____ population of Japan?45.As true as t_______.46.Tom made a t____ around East Asia last year.47.San Francisco is full of t_______ in the summer.48.T_______ dawn we found ourselves in a large valley.49.Give me a ______(毛巾) please.50.On The Heron t____.51.We're going to t_______ this Saturday.52.The boy's favorite t____ is a train.53.He is a blacksmith by t______.54.T___________ Chinese medicine.55.There is too much t______ on the road.56.She came by t__________.57.She was given some quick t_________ at the vocational school.58.The novel has been t_______ into many languages.59.Light t_____ faster than sound.60.It is said that the pirates buried their t_______ on this island.61.My cold won't respond to t_________.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
你想把人累死啊???
if it is your assignment,you sif you want others to do it,I don't think it is sensible!
你是说用所有你给的词各出一道题吗?
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 thirty years war 的文章

随机推荐