问:i don't need you.idon'tneedyou anymuch many anymore

You Passed the Google AdWords Exam? So What? | WordStream一首英文歌,女声,歌词里有all I need is you副歌第一部分是to stay with you还有些歌词是I don’t any more but I feel so hartso I don’t need you to glance me一直没有找到是谁唱的,还有一句歌词是I don’t know why things has changed since yesterday上面那一句是I don’t cry any more but I feel so hartso I don’t need you to glance me
是这首么歌曲名称:Release My Soul  歌:Aimee Blackschleger  アニメ「ギルティクラウン」OST泽野弘之  Oh Take a look in the mirror you look so sad  It's so cold like that winter market we used to go  I don't cry anymore but I feel so hurt  So I don't need you to close to me  You don't hear me so you said  I don't know why things have changed since yesterday...  This could be love again  All I need is you  Come back, I'm waiting, Anytime  The heavy rains come  Still I miss days with you  I can't look into your face  Oh Feeling blue and looking back again  Please come back to me.  .  Oh Take a look in the mirror you look so sad  It's so cold like that winter market we used to go  I don't cry anymore but I feel so hurt  So I don't need you to close to me  You don't hear me so you said  I don't know why things have changed since yesterday...  This could be love again  All I need is you  Come back, I'm waiting, Anytime  The heavy rains come  Still I miss days with you  I can't look into your face  Oh Feeling blue and looking back again  Please come back to me.  .  To stay with you always  You're the world to me, and dreaming on  So you can take my sword for you  Oh How do you feel, so fine  You're the world to me, and dream on  You stole my heart so long ago  Oh I release my soul  So you hear my song.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 if you need any help 的文章

随机推荐