请问hddaccount is lockedd now怎么办

Learn to root Android using emulator | Blogarious
Introduction
What is rooting actually? How does it work? I tried to figure this out these days. Now, I know how to at least root an Android emulator including creating ROM image. Since I am using emulator only, the following explanation is only applied on emulator. I have not tested on real mobile phone.
Before I begin, the followings are my working environment:
android-2.2 r03-2 – required for the Android platform
android-sdk r16-1 – required for emulator
android-sdk-platform-tools r10-2 – required for adb command
I was trying on Android Froyo (2.2) only.
Superuser (root)
So, to root the Android, first we need to obtain “su” binary for Android. We can get it easily from the internet. Besides that, busybox binary for Android is very useful, this can also be obtained from the internet.
Then, we need to start the emulator by providing extra partition size to /system. This can be done only through command-line, eg
emulator -avd MyAndroid -partition-size 128 -no-snapshot-load
Make sure the AVD “MyAndroid” is already created. The “-no-snapshot-load” option is used if we enabled the snapshot. As a result, we will start the emulator with extra disk space for /system. By this, we can adding extra files to /system later.
Then, we need to use “adb shell” to remount the /system so that we have write access to the /system.
adb shell mount -o rw,remount -t yaffs2 /dev/block/mtdblock0 /system
Then, we can push the su and busybox to the /system/xbin.
adb push su /system/xbin/
adb push busybox /system/xbin/
Now, to actually make the su work properly, we need to chmod it,
adb shell chmod 06755 /system/xbin/su
adb shell chmod 06755 /system/xbin/busybox
Now, we need to install Superuser.apk (which you can get together with “su”). We can install it with “adb install” command. It is required when the other apps request for “su”.
We can try our “su” with Root Checker Basic or Stericson Busybox. We should see the following image.
Android emulator with superuser
Now, that is rooting. You might feel happy with it. However, if we restart the emulator, without snapshot, all the “su” does not work any more. So, we are going to customise the ROM image. But before this I just want to go through about Android Market first.
Anroid Market
To make the emulator work with Android Market, we need two APKs, Google Services Framework and Market. They are available in internet. The Market package name is com.android.vending and Google Services Framework is com.google.process.gapps
After obtaining the files, then we can push them into /system/app.
adb push GoogleServicesFramework.apk /system/app/
adb push Market.apk /system/app/
Wait a while, then you can see Market app in the emulator.
Besides that, according to this , we need to remove the /system/app/SdkSetup.apk.
adb shell rm /system/app/SdkSetup.apk
Then, the emulator can run the Android Market, we can sign in with Google Account.
Customise ROM image for emulator
Now, if we restart the emulator, everything will return to default. No more “su” and Android Market. Why? The reason is because whatever we done to the /system, it will not save to the ROM image.
The /system is actually from the system.img, installed with android-2.2 in my case. This file is mounted in emulator as yaffs2 file system format. In order to customise this ROM image, I have tried several ways.
Using , it can only extract the image, but I cannot continue. I can simply pull the /system using adb command without it.
Using , unyaffs2 produced nothing. And the image built by mkyaffs2 does not allow the emulator to boot.
Using , also not work as above.
Some resources mentioned that, we can get the mkyaffs2image utility when building the Android source. But the problem is, to get the source, it requires a lot of disk space and need a long time to download.
So, what is the best way to modify the system.img? I even tried the low level way using dd to extract the /dev/block/mtdblock0, but failed.
Finally, I tried to solve it with userdata-qemu.img. This is the /data folder that will always modified when we install apps in the emulator. Restarting the emulator does not reset /data. Therefore, we can simply create the ROM image from /data. We can done it simply clean all the /data.
adb shell busybox rm -R /data/*
This will remove everything is /data, except “lost+found” folder.
adb shell busybox ls /data
Check with ls command, make sure only “lost+found” left.
Now, since the /system contains the “su”, “busybox”, Market and Google Services Framework we have done earlier, we need to copy the whole /system to the /data.
adb shell busybox cp -a /system/* /data/
adb shell busybox ls /data
As a result, the /data is identical to the /system.
Now, we have the userdata-qemu.img file in the AVD folder, which is modified. Close the emulator. Then, we can use the userdata-qemu.img file as the system image. We can rename it to system.img, or calling it as the system with “-system” option from the emulator command-line.
Start the emulator with this customised system.img, now, we have busybox by default, and also Android Market.
Missing Market apps problem (added )
But if we look into the Android Market, we will discover that, a lot of apps are not available, only a few apps are available. To show most of the apps (not all the apps), we need to customise the boot image, namely ramdisk.img. We can get this file from android-2.2 package.
It is together with default system.img.
Unlike system.img, ramdisk.img is actually a cpio gzip file. So, we can extract it with,
mkdir temp #make a folder
cd temp #change to the folder "temp"
gunzip -c ../ramdisk.img | cpio -i #extract the ramdisk.img,
# where it is located at the parent directory of temp
This will extract all the files to the temp/ folder.
Now, edit the default.prop, modify lines as following,
ro.secure=1
ro.allow.mock.location=0
Optionally, we can also modify ro.build.fingerprint key in /system/build.prop, to bypass regional restriction. But I am not sure what are the value should be used.
After customisation, we need to re-compile the ramdisk.img. In the temp/,
find . | cpio -o -H newc | gzip & ../new-ramdisk.img
This will make a new-ramdisk.img. We can rename it as “ramdisk.img” and put it in AVD folder, so that the emulator will use it be default.
Now, if we find out the apps are still missing after customisation, then we need to stop and clear both cache and data for Google Services Framework and Market. Then restart the emulator (several times), then it can work.
Share this:Like this:Like Loading...
and tagged , . Bookmark the .
A cognitive science student, a programmer, a philosopher, a Catholic.
Connecting to %s
AI Research
@ @ 太短不就一直重复
@ @ 张真哦。不过歌词没有全部
@ 直接做几年后
@ 完全没有爱情故事。所以很好
Recent Posts
Select Month
August 2016
April 2016
February 2016
January 2016
December 2015
November 2015
October 2015
August 2015
April 2015
February 2015
January 2015
October 2014
September 2014
August 2014
April 2014
March 2014
February 2014
December 2013
November 2013
August 2013
April 2013
March 2013
February 2013
January 2013
December 2012
November 2012
October 2012
September 2012
August 2012
March 2012
February 2012
December 2011
November 2011
October 2011
August 2011
April 2011
March 2011
February 2011
January 2011
December 2010
November 2010
October 2010
September 2010
August 2010
April 2010
March 2010
February 2010
January 2010
December 2009
November 2009
October 2009
September 2009
August 2009
April 2009
March 2009
February 2009
January 2009
December 2008
November 2008
October 2008
September 2008
August 2008
April 2008
March 2008
February 2008
January 2008
December 2007
November 2007
October 2007
Categories
Follow &Blogarious&
Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.
Join 176 other followers
Send to Email Address
Your Email Address
Post was not sent - check your email addresses!
Email check failed, please try again
Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email.
%d bloggers like this:Update: , signifying a public release is due in the very near future. Stay tuned!
Update 2: The .
Update 3: The WSJ’s AllThingsD appears to confirm , alongside new MacBook Airs possibly on Thursday or Friday.
Update 4: Apple has
Some of the biggest
related news from WWDC 2011:
Mac OS X 10.7 Lion will be publicly released in July – this fits in line with Apple’s expected ‘summer ; release announcement
Mac OS X Lion will be be available exclusively as a download from the Mac App Store – this is perhaps the most controversial Mac OS X announcement, since many users were hoping for DVD’s and USB keys as well
Lion will cost $29.99 – “aggressively priced” as predicted, pretty cheap for an all new operating system
The keynote for Lion covered
to beta testers through the Developer Previews, however Mac OS X Lion is said to include over 250 new enhancements and features. Based on my albeit brief exposure to Lion and the features that Apple has talked about, it’s well worth the $30 price tag and I will be upgrading without hesitation.
We’ll keep you posted as more useful news comes in.
Update: Mac OS X Lion Server will be $49.99 and available in July as a separate download/upgrade from the Mac App Store.
Enjoy this tip? Subscribe to the OSXDaily newsletter to get more of our great Apple tips, tricks, and important news delivered to your inbox! Enter your email address below:
Related articles:
Posted by: Matt Chan in ,
Leave a Reply< - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please
to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button).
if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
If you see this message, your web browser doesn't support JavaScript or JavaScript is disabled.
Please enable JavaScript in your browser settings
can function correctly.
iframe for layout
&&&&&&&&&&&&Item#:&N82E
ASUS Laptop N81 Series N81Vg-X2A Intel Core 2 Duo P8700 &#40;2.53 GHz&#41; 4 GB Memory 320 GB HDD NVIDIA GeForce GT 120M 14.0&#34; Windows Vista Home Premium
Sold and Shipped by Newegg
Purchases from these Sellers are generally covered under our .
Marketplace Seller
Intel Core 2 Duo P GHz)
4 GB Memory 320 GB HDD
NVIDIA GeForce GT 120M
1366 x 768
Windows Vista Home Premium
DVD Super Multi
Learn more about the ASUS N81Vg-X2A
ModelBrandASUSSeriesN81 SeriesModelN81Vg-X2AQuick InfoWindows Vista Home PremiumIntel Core 2 Duo PGScreen14"4GB320 GBDVD Super MultiNVIDIA GeForce GT 120M1GB DDR2 VRAMCard slot1 x Express CardDimensions (W x D x H)13.47" x 10.08" x 1.41" - 1.47"Weight5.5 lbs.GeneralOther FeaturesFingerprint reader30days Zero Bright Dot LCDCPUCPU TypeIntel Core 2 DuoP GHz)CPU L2 Cache3MBCPU FSB1066 MHzDisplay14.0"Yes1366 x 768LCD FeaturesLED backlightOperating SystemOperating SystemWindows Vista Home PremiumGraphicsNVIDIA GeForce GT 120MVideo Memory1GB DDR2 VRAMDedicated CardHard DrivesHDD320 GBHDD RPM7200 RPMMemory4 GBMemory Type200-Pin DDR2 SO-DIMMMemory Slot (Total)2Max Memory Supported4 GBOptical DriveOptical Drive TypeDVD Super MultiOptical Drive InterfaceIntegratedCommunications10/100/1000Mbps802.11n Wireless LANYesPortsCard Slot1 x Express CardUSB5IEEE 13941Video Port1 x VGAHDMI1 x HDMIOther port1 x E-SATAAudio Ports1 x Microphone-in jack1 x Headphone-out jack (S/PDIF)AudioAudioIntegrated Sound cardSpeakerInternal SpeakersInput DeviceTouchpadYesKeyboardStandard1.3MPCard Reader8-in-1 card reader, SD, MMC, MS, MS-Pro, mini SD w/ adapter, MS-Duo, MS-Pro Duo via adapterPowerBattery6-cell lithium ionDimensions & WeightDimensions (W x D x H)13.47" x 10.08" x 1.41" - 1.47"Weight5.5 lbs.
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
Through the Newegg EggXpert Review Program, Newegg invites its best reviewers, known as EggXperts, to post opinions about new and pre-release products to help their fellow customers make informed buying decisions.
Select options to continue.
Sold and Shipped by: Newegg
Purchases from these Sellers are generally covered under our .
Marketplace Seller
Selected Items
Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Thank you for subscribing
Your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.
Please add "promo@" to your address book to ensure delivery.
Shop without retyping payment details.
Secure shopping made faster.Check out with PayPal.
Price Available at Checkout
Why can’t we show you details of this product?Some manufacturers place restrictions on how details of their products may be communicated.
How do I find out the price?Add it to your shopping cartGo to checkout, the price will be listed in the Order SummaryYou can remove the product from your order by clicking the "Edit Shopping Cart" buttonTo keep it, click the "Submit Order" buttonWhy can’t we show you details of this product?Some manufacturers place restrictions on how details of their products may be communicated.
Why can’t we show you details of this product?Some manufacturers place restrictions on how details of their products may be communicated.
If the Adobe Reader does not appear when you click on a link for a PDF file, you can .

我要回帖

更多关于 hdd is locked 的文章

随机推荐