6.The teacher said, “The earth goes round the sun.”
7.My father said, “Practice makes perfect.”
8.The boy said to us, “ I usually get up at six every day.”
9.He said, “We are still students.”
10.He said to me, “I was born in 1978.”
11.He said, “I have studied English since 2000.”
12.I said to him, “I have finished it.”
13.She said to us,“ I’ll come here tomorrow.”
14.“Where does your chemistry teacher live, Jane?” the young man asked.
15.“I have gotten the first place in the mathematics competition,” the little boy said happily.
16.“Light travels faster than sound,” the physics teacher said to the boys and girls.
17.“Will you go to the concert with me this evening?” Mary asked me.
18.“What did you do here yesterday?” the old man asked my brother.
直接引语变间接引语专练题(二)Ⅰ.单项选择1. He asked ________ for the computer.& A. did I pay how much&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. I paid how much& C. how much did I pay&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. how much I paid2. “Have you seen the film?” he asked me. →He asked me _______.& A. had I seen the film&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. have I seen the film& C. if I have seen the film&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. whether I had seen the film3. “Please close the window,” he said to me. & →He ______ me _____ the window.& A. to close&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. closing& C. to close&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. please close4. “I am a teacher,” Jack said. →He said _________.& A. that I am a teacher&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. I was a teacher& C. that he is a teacher&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. he was a teacher5. He said, “Mother, the boy is very naughty.” →He& _____- very naughty.& A. said his mother that the boy was & B. said to his mother that the boy is& C. told his mother that the boy was & D. spoke to his mother that the boy was6. “You’ve already got well, haven’t you?” she asked.→She asked ________.& A. if I have already got well, hadn’t you & B. whether I had already got well& C. have I already got well D. had I already got well.7. He asked , “ Are you a Party member or a League member?”& →He asked me _________.& A. am I a Party member or a League member & B. was I a Party member or a League member& C. if I was a Party member or a League member& D. whether was I a Party member or a League member.8. He asked, “How are you getting along?” →He asked _______.& A. how am I getting along & B. how are you getting along& C. how I was getting along & D. how was I getting along9. He asked me ________ with me.& A. what the matter is&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. what the mater was& C. what’s the matter&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. what was the matter10. He said, “Don’t do that again.” He _____ me _______ that again.& A. not to do&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. don’t do& C. don’t do&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. not to do11. He asked me _________.& A. if she will come&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. how many books I want to have& C. they would help me to do it&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. how it happened
&附答案:1. He told me that he had left his book in his room.2. She said that he would be busy.3. She asked Tom if /whether he could help her.4. She asked me whether that book was mine or his.5. The teacher asked me how I had repaired it.6. The teacher told the students not to waste their time.7. The mother asked Tom to get up early.8. The teacher said that the earth goes round the sun.9. My father said practice makes perfect.10. The boy told us he usually gets up at six every day.11. He said they are still students.12. He told me that he was born in 1978.13. The engineer said he was at college in 1967.14. He said he had studied English since he was a boy.15. She said she had read the book while she was waiting for a bus.16. Mr. Green told them Joe had told him all about his story when he asked for a job.17. He said they (had) insisted that she start immediately.18. She said he demanded that the girl leave at once.19. I told him I had finished it.20. She told us she would come here tomorrow21. The young man asked Karen where her chemistry teacher lived.22. The little boy said happily that he had gained the first place in the mathematics competition.23. The physics teacher told the boys and girls that light travels faster than sound.24. Mary asked me if / whether I would go to the concert with her that evening.25. The old man asked my brother what he had done there the day before.答案与简析:1.&&&&&& D 宾语从句要用陈述句语序。 2. D 一般疑问句要变成whether或if引导的宾语从句. 3. C 直接引语为祈使句, 变间接引语时, 主句中的谓语动词往往根据直接引语的口气换用ask (请求), tell (告诉), order (命令), invite (邀请), warn (警告), advise (建议)等, 而直接引语中的谓语动词要变成动词不等式。即ask/tell/order/invite/warn/advise sb. (not) to do sth. 4. D直接引语为陈述句, 变间接引语时用that引导(口语中常省略)。 5. C 6. B反意疑问句要变成whether或if引导的宾语从句。7. C 选择疑问句要变成whether或if引导的宾语从句。8. C直接引语为特殊疑问句, 变间接引语时, 用特殊疑问词引导, 并将疑问句语序变为陈述句语序。9. D注意时态的一致。What作主语,the matter(=wrong)作表语。10. D直接引语为祈使句, 变间接引语时, 主句中的谓语动词往往根据直接引语的口气换用。.&文 章来源莲山 课件 w w w.5Y
没有相关试题上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?直接引语变间接引语与宾语从句的关系_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
直接引语变间接引语与宾语从句的关系
&&直接引语变间接引语与宾语从句的关系
阅读已结束,下载文档到电脑
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
直接引语转间接引语中主句是过去式从句又是客观事实时,从句时态不变,那么什么是客观事实?
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
你好.所谓客观事实,指的是广泛意义上一成不变的的东西,如:the sun rises in the east-------太阳从地方升起one plus one is one------一加一等于二the earth goes round the sun------地球绕太阳转The higher we stand, the farther we see--------站得高看得远There are 7 days in a week.------一周有七天.例句:He says / said that there are 7 days in a week.(这里不管是says还是said,后面的“有”七天的"有"始终是are,不可能变成were---------这就是客观事实)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
比如说太阳绕着地球转。这一类的题很常见的。还有光速比声速快。
扫描下载二维码高考英语练习题:直接引语和间接引语(宾语从句)专项练习
19:24:04 来源:新东方在线
动态:   
复习:   
  2014年考试已经结束,新一轮的复习又将开始。面临2015年高考,考生应该如何复习高考英语这个考试科目呢?新东方在线汇总整理《高考英语练习题:直接引语和间接引语(宾语从句)专项练习》,供2015年高考考生参考。  直接引语和间接引语(宾语从句)专项练习, 含部分高考题。  类型一:引导词的运用  (1) I don't know ___________or not.  A. whether he is at home B. if he is at home  C. that he is at home D. whether is he at home  (2) This depends on _________ the weather is fine.  A. which B. whether C. if D. that  (3) The teacher asked the new student ________ class he was in.  A. which B. where C. if D. that  (4) I don't know ________ Mr. Green will come to see us. He'll help us with
our English.  A. why B. when C. how D. where  (5) --- Be careful! Don't break the bottles. Do you hear ______ I said?
David?  --- Yes, Mum  A. what B. that C. why D. if  (6) --- Do you know _______ Mr Black's address is?  --- He may live at NO.18 or No. 19 of Bridge Street. I'm not sure of
______.  A. where, which B. where, what C. what, which D. what, where  (7) There is not much difference between the two. I really don't know
_____.  A. what should I choose B. which I should choose  C. which should I choose D. what I should choose  类型二:宾语从句的语序——陈述句语序  (1) Did you find out ______?  A. she was looking for whose child B. whose child was she looking for  C. whose child she is looking for D. whose child she was looking for  (2) Are you interested in _____?  A. how did he do it B. he did it how C. how he did it D. he how did it  (3) I don't know _____. Can you tell me?  A. how the two players are old B. how old are the two players  C. the two players are how old D. how old the two players are  (4) --- What did the scientist say?  --- He said he wondered if _____ into space by spaceship one day.  A. he had to fly B. he could fly C. can he fly D. could he fly  (5) Excuse me, sir. Could you tell me ____?  A. Where the bank nearest B. where is the nearest bank  C. where the nearest bank is D. the nearest bank is where  (6)She asked Tom ________ with his car?  A. what the matter was B. what the matter is  C. what was the matter D. what is the matter  类型三:时态  (1) It's 7:30. I can't believe you___ cooking dinner yet, Sally.  A. haven't started B. didn't C. don't start D. hadn't started  (2) The teacher told us yesterday that December 25 ____ Christmas Day.  A. is B. was C. has been D. will be  (3) The teacher said that the earth _______round the sun.  A. goes B. go C. went D. will go  (4) We 'd like to tell you that you ______the exam.  A. have passed B. had passed C. pass D. will pass  (5) &Could you tell me______?& & Yes. They ____ to the library.&  A. where are the twins, have been B. where were the twins, have been  C. where the twins are, have gone D, where the twins were, have gone  (6) Our father said that he ______ a new computer next week.  A. will buy B. have bought C. would buy D. buys  (7) I hear that he ______ to Beijing yesterday.  A. goes B. will go C. went D. have gone  类型四:其他---反意疑问句,it做形式宾语  (1)。I don't think he is right,__________?  A.isn't he B.is he C.do I D.don't I  (2)。 He believes she is right, __________?  A.doesn't he B.does he C.is she D.isn't she  (3)。I thought that he disliked playing football,__________?  A.didn't he B.did he C.did I D.didn't I  (4)。 I find _____ important that we practice English every day.  A. it B. this C. that D. what  (5)。 You can't imagine ____when they received the nice gift.  A. how they were excited B. how excited they were  C. how excited were they D. they were how excited  高考题  1.—What did you parents think about your decision?  —They always let me do ________ I think I should. (06 全国Ⅱ)  A. when B. that C. how D. what  2. Please remind me _________ he said he was going. I may be in time to see
him off.  A. where B. when C. how D. what (06 全国Ⅰ)  3. Mary wrote an article on the team had failed to win the game.
(05全国卷)  A.why B.what C.who D.that  4.Someone is ringing the doorbell Go and see________.(2000 上海)  A .who is he B. who he is C. who is it D. who it is  5. ——We haven't heard from Jane for a long time.  ——What do you consider _______to her?(NMET 1990)  A. was happening B. to happen C .has happened D. happening  答案  类型一:ABABACB  类型二DCDBCC  类型三AAAACCC  类型四BAAAB  高考题DBADC  更多、、、、的复习方法,请关注新东方在线高考网,我们将在第一时间发布2015年最新信息以及2015年的最新动向!
本文关键字:
高中国庆精品课程 免费领
一对一9折大促
高一数学秋季同步提升班【人教全国通用...
高一英语秋季同步提升班【人教版】
高一物理秋季同步提升班【人教全国通用版】
高考英语强化提升班 【人教全国通用版...
高一化学秋季同步提升班【人教全国通用...
高二英语秋季同步提升班【人教版】(杨文...
高考化学强化提升班 【人教全国通用版...
高一生物秋季同步提升班【人教全国通用...
高一地理秋季同步提升班【人教全国通用...
高考语文强化提升班 【人教全国通用版...
高二物理秋季同步提升班【人教全国通用...
高考历史强化提升班【人教全国通用版】(...
2018高考数学一轮基础+强化班( 周帅 )
高考物理强化提升班 【人教全国通用版...
高考数学(理)强化提升班 【人教全国...
版权及免责声明
1,"新东方在线"上的内容,包括文章、资料、资讯等, 本网注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的,其版权 均为"新东方在线"或北京新东方迅程网络科技有限公司所有 ,任何公司、媒体、网站或个人未经授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式使用。已经得到 "新东方在线"许可 的媒体、网站,在使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方",违者本网站将依法追究责任。
2, "新东方在线" 未注明"稿件来源:新东方"的 文章、资料、资讯等 均为转载稿,本网站转载出于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网站下载使用,必须保留本网站注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为 " 稿件来源:新东方 " ,本网站将依法追究其法律责任。
3,如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者见稿后在两周内与新东方在线联系。
一对一课程
实用 o 工具
交流 o 下载
高考课程排行榜
高考公开课
新东方在线高考微博

我要回帖

更多关于 直接引语和间接引语 的文章

随机推荐