仁爱英语八年级上册英语31-40

当前解析:第46期
英语周报八年级新目标
解题老师:
一、基础训练将下列短语英汉互译。1. a little bit
2. as soon as 3. come out. 4. get married 5. instead of
完全正确(4)答案太简单(10)答案太罗嗦(3)题目错误(3)答案错误(4)评论(1)
解题老师:
6. wake up7. fall in love with
8. 首次;第一次
9. 放弃 10. (用于安慰) 没关系
完全正确(2)答案太简单(0)答案太罗嗦(0)题目错误(0)答案错误(0)评论(0)
解题老师:
11. 从前12. 拿走 ; 13. 变成 14. 从事(某工作) ;致力于.
完全正确(1)答案太简单(0)答案太罗嗦(1)题目错误(4)答案错误(0)评论(0)
解题老师:
二、能力提升根据句意,从方框中选择恰当的短语填空,有的 需要变换形式。A as soon as,get married,instead of,come out,wake up1. Come here you finish the work.I need to talk to you.2. Can we meet at eight ten tomorrow morning?3. My uncle two years ago. His first baby was1 (出生) last Sunday.4. 1 didn't until I heard the alarm go off.5. This magazine every two months.&
完全正确(0)答案太简单(0)答案太罗嗦(0)题目错误(1)答案错误(0)评论(0)
解题老师:
一、基础训练 将下列短语英汉互译。1. achieve one’s dream 2. as far as I know 3. at birth 4. die from
完全正确(2)答案太简单(1)答案太罗嗦(0)题目错误(1)答案错误(1)评论(0)
解题老师:
5. even though / even if6. up to
7. fall over 8. feel free
完全正确(1)答案太简单(0)答案太罗嗦(0)题目错误(0)答案错误(1)评论(0)
解题老师:
9. 面对(问题、困难等)10. 大约 11. 保护……不受…… 12. 冒着生命危险
完全正确(2)答案太简单(0)答案太罗嗦(0)题目错误(0)答案错误(2)评论(0)
解题老师:
13. 跑上前去;跑过去 14. 吸入;吞入(体内)15. 走路时撞着16. 砍倒
完全正确(0)答案太简单(0)答案太罗嗦(0)题目错误(0)答案错误(0)评论(0)
解题老师:
二、能力提升句意,从方框中选择怡当的短语填空,有的 需要变换形式。die from,even though,up to,achieve one’s dream,as far as I know,
at birth 1. Most babies weighed between 6 and 8 pounds。2.
, he is a good boy. You can trust him.3. He’s&the best teacher &he has the least experience.4. In a freezing winter,wild animals may lack of(缺乏) food.5. I’m really tired these days because I have to work 12 hours a day.6. To of being a singer,I must practice singing every day.
解题老师:
(1) 她是一个如此外向的女孩,我们都想和她交朋友。She is we all want to make friends with her.
解题老师:
(2) 这些故事如此有趣以至于我想再听一次。They are I want to listen to them again.These stories are I want to listen to them again.
完全正确(0)答案太简单(0)答案太罗嗦(0)题目错误(0)答案错误(1)评论(1)
解题老师:
(3) 他跑得如此快以至于赢了这场比赛。He ran he won the race.
解题老师:
[运用]根据句意,选用voice,sound或noise填空。(1) The girl has a beautiful . (2) Don’t make any in the cinema.(3) We can hear the
of birds singing in the countryside.
完全正确(0)答案太简单(0)答案太罗嗦(0)题目错误(0)答案错误(1)评论(0)
解题老师:
1. 我如此忙以至于没时间给你写信。
完全正确(0)答案太简单(0)答案太罗嗦(1)题目错误(0)答案错误(0)评论(0)
解题老师:
2. 今天早上玛丽(Mary) 第一个到校。
解题老师:
3. 这是中国最美的城市之一。
解题老师:
4. 今天要完成这项工作似乎不可能。
解题老师:
5. 这家旅馆比镇上其他任何一家都干净。
解题老师:
I.根据语境及所给首字母提示,补全所缺单词。1 . —When I got home,n
was at home.—Oh? Where did your parents go?
解题老师:
2. Joe,&I’m&too w
to walk far. I have to go to the doctor.
完全正确(1)答案太简单(0)答案太罗嗦(0)题目错误(0)答案错误(0)评论(0)
解题老师:
3. What food do you like,Chinese food or w food?
完全正确(0)答案太简单(1)答案太罗嗦(0)题目错误(0)答案错误(0)评论(0)
解题老师:
4. Mr. Green painted the door to p
it against the rain.
解题老师:
5. With Ms. Hand’s&help,Linda a her dream at last.
解题老师:
n.根据句意及括号内所给单词的提示填空。1. Mr. Smith died from a serious
(ill) last month.
解题老师:
&2. All these foreign
(tour) like eating Chinese food.
解题老师:
3. He always
(cheat) at cards. I won’t play with him.
解题老师:
4. Dad,what are you going to do with these
完全正确(1)答案太简单(0)答案太罗嗦(1)题目错误(0)答案错误(0)评论(0)
解题老师:
5. I was still
(wake) when my parents went to bed
解题老师:
I.根据汉语意思完成英语句子,每空一词。1. 这本书是上个月出版的。This book last month.
解题老师:
2. 今天我有点儿不舒服,不能你一起吃晚饭了。I'm sick today so that I can’t&join you for dinner.
解题老师:
3. 夏天这里的温度高达40摄氏度。The temperature here can reabh 40 °C in summer.
解题老师:
4. 两年前,我第一次去美国。Two years ago,I went to the USA。
解题老师:
5. 这次经历使她变得更坚强了。This experience her
a stronger person.&
解题老师:
根据汉语意思及括号内所给英文提示语,将 下列句子翻译成英语。1.&妈妈正在为我们准备午饭。(prepare…for…)
解题老师:
2. 我找不到解决这个问题的办法。(can,way,solve)
完全正确(0)答案太简单(0)答案太罗嗦(0)题目错误(1)答案错误(0)评论(0)
解题老师:
3. 我成功地买到了音乐会的门票。(succeed,concert)
解题老师:
4. 今天要到达北京似乎不可能。(it'seem,possible)
解题老师:
5. 故事是如何开始的? (how)
解题老师:
I.根据句意及括号内所给形容词的提示填空。'1. Jane is brave but Alice is a lot
(brave) than Jane.
完全正确(0)答案太简单(0)答案太罗嗦(0)题目错误(2)答案错误(0)评论(0)
解题老师:
2. This skirt is much
(expensive) than that one.
解题老师:
3. Of the three rivers,which one is
解题老师:
(outgoing) student in your class?
完全正确(0)答案太简单(1)答案太罗嗦(0)题目错误(0)答案错误(0)评论(0)
解题老师:
5. My father is as
(strong) as Jerry's father.
解题老师:
6. I think this panda is
(interesting) than any other panda in the zoo.
解题老师:
根据短文内谷,用as soon as,unless或 s? ... that 填空。& & I was
busy last week I had no time to go to the movies. I planned to watch a movie today. I asked Joe to go with me,he said OK. But ^?iis mother said he finished doing his' homework,he couldn’t go. Then Joe told me that he finished,he would call me. So I stayed at home waiting for his call. But I felt
boredI went out alone. An hour later,Joe called me and we went to the cinema together.
解题老师:
根据对话内容,在空白处填入恰当的句子,使对话完整、通顺。A: Jean,Mark hurt his left foot when climbing a mountain.B: (1)
. Did he decide to give up mountain climbing?A: (2)
. He’s a brave climber.B: We can learn a lot from Mark.A: Yeah,we shouldn’t give up in the face of difficulties. I hear Mark is going to climb Tianzi Mountain next month.B: Really? (3) ?A: It's in Zhangjiajie.B: (4) ?A: It's about 1,262. 5 meters high.B: (5)
?A: No,it isn’t. Tianmen Mountain is the highest.
解题老师:
根据短文内容,从方框i选择恰当的单词或短语 填空,有的需要变换形式。excite,or so,adult,marry,wild,smile,shine,protect&& & The town of Longview has a very busy street. Many cars use it every day. In the past squirrels (松鼠) tried to cross the street and were killed.Amos Peters wanted (1) these lovely animals,so he built a bridge for them — one that would let them cross above the traffic.& & Now I'm standing on the bridge. The weather is fine. The sun is (2) bright.Around me I only see lots of (3) squirrels. Some are (4) squirrels and some are baby squirrels. They all look at me with(5)
. Some of them even (6) at me. It seems that they say, “Hey,young manf Where are you from?”& & The bridge has been a symbol of the town for over 40 years (7) Some young couples come here to take photos before they get(8)
! . And every Christmas,the local (当地的) people add a small Christmas tree to the center of the bridge. How lovely!
解题老师:
从A、B、C、D四个选项中选择可以填入空白处的最佳答案。 &() 21. The freezing temperatures turned the water in the lake ice.&&&A. for&&&B. about C. into&&&D. of
完全正确(4)答案太简单(0)答案太罗嗦(3)题目错误(0)答案错误(0)评论(0)
解题老师:
() 22. You will be clear about it you look at it.&&&A. until&&&B. whileC. although&&&D. as soon as
解题老师:
() 23. In the face of the problem,most people gave up. Only Joe was enough to face the stress.&&&A. brave&&&B. weak C. lonely&&&D. clever
解题老师:
() 24. Try not to make too much noise!The walls aren’ t&very.&&&A. long&&&B. high C. thick&&&D. clean
解题老师:
() 25. The shows a wide difference in tastes around the country.&&&A. calendar&&&B. research .C. decision&&&D. invitation
解题老师:
() 26. 一Jean,I really like that skirt,but it doesn’t.—Don’t be upset. Maybe we can find a better one.&&&A. fit&&&B. win C. matter&&&D. appear
解题老师:
() 27. After months of hard work,Bob
very good exam results.&&&A. expected&&&B. cheatedC. reported&&&D. achieved
解题老师:
() 28. —That terrible storm killed ten people.一An event like this us that we can't control nature.&&&A. reminds&&&B. questionsC. allows&&&D. imagines
解题老师:
() 29. Mr. Smith is busy with the study he has no time for other activities.&&&A. that&&&B. toC. that&&&D. to
解题老师:
() 30. —What do you think of the film Devil and Angel?—Oh,it's one of films I have ever seen.&&&A. amazing&&&B. more amazingC. most amazing&&&D. the most amazing
完全正确(0)答案太简单(0)答案太罗嗦(1)题目错误(0)答案错误(1)评论(0)
解题老师:
() 31. John,I found a good way my weekend. I will volunteer to work in the neighborhood.&&&A. to spending&&&B. spendingC. to spend & D. spend
解题老师:
() 32. Jane,you’ re the first person me thatI have a wonderful singing voice.&&&A. tells&&&B. tell C. telling&&&D. to tell
解题老师:
() 33. —Grace plays the piano really well.—Of course. She's more talented than student in her class.&&&A. any&&&B. any otherC. other &D. the other
解题老师:
() 34. The girls the museum as soon as they saw it. They said they wanted to visit it again.&&&A. looked forward to&&&B. were in control of C. got on with&&&D. fell in love with
解题老师:
() 35. —Eric went out without an umbrella just now.—It's raining heavily now.&&&A. That's OK&&&B. Sounds,goodC. It's silly s&D.not a big deal
解题老师:
易读度★★☆& & Snowdon is the highest mountain in Wales. It is 1 ,085 meters high,and 36&&the top you can get the views ( 景色) of the peaceful neighborhoods. On a 37 day,you can see as far as Ireland!& & I've climbed Snowdon 38&times. The first time was with my family,when I was around twelve years old,the second time was with my sister and cousin last summer and this summer I 39&it with my friend. There are several different (小路) which lead to the top. One path,called Crib Goch,is very 40&and only experienced climbers dare (敢) to try it.&& & &If you don't want to walk,there,s ? train that goes to the top. It costs about £30 for a return ticket(往返票) ,which is quite 41&but it's much faster than walking. I prefer to go up the mountain on foot 42&that gives me a lot of 43&to take photos!At the foot of Snowdon'there is a small village called Llanberis. Llanberis is a popular center for outdoor 44&in Snowdonia,including walking,climbing,mountain biking and so on. The Snowdon Race to the top of Snowdon,a big international (国际的) race, 45 in the village.() 36. A. with&&&B. fromC. across&&&D. against() 37. A. rainy&&&B. snowyC. cloudy&&&D. sunny() 38. A. two&&&B. threeC. four&&&D. five V() 39. A. improved&&&B. explainedC. climbed&&&D. protected() 40. A. wide&&&B. crowdedC. traditional&&&D. dangerous() 41. A. big&&&B. smallC. cheap&&&D. expensive() 42. A. if&&&B. unlessC. because&&&D. though() 43. A. time&&&B. forceC. money&&&D. control() 44. A. meetings&&&B. festivalsC. activities&&&D. lessons() 45. A. argues&&&B. beginsC. answers&&&D. challenges&
完全正确(3)答案太简单(1)答案太罗嗦(0)题目错误(0)答案错误(4)评论(0)
解题老师:
情景交际(每小题1分,共5分)根据对话内容,从方框中选择恰当的选项补全对 话,其中有两项多余。A: Hi,Mary. Welcome to the show. You like exploring (探险) ,doh’t&you?B: (46) And I just went on an adventure (冒险)A: Tell us about it.B: I went on a night tour at the zoo. It's called Night Adventure.A: (47)B: Oh no. There’ re lots of animals awake at night.A: Wow. OK,Mary. (48)B: I went with my guide.A: (49)B: We saw bears walk up and down and tigers look around on a rock. Many forest animals woke up at night.A: Really? (50)B: I was really scared.&&&A. How did you feel when you saw that?&&&B. Tell us what you saw.& &C. Who did you go with?&&&D. Where are they from?&&&E. That's right.&&&F. It sounds good.&&&G. Aren’t all the animals sleeping at night?
解题老师:
A易读度Sunshine Travel Agency 1-800-555-7000 For your next vacation,book (预订) a .wonderful trip with us!Boston,Massachusetts& & Stay at the Huntley Plaza in Boston,walk the Freedom Trail,visit ancient buildings. You can even go to a Red Sox baseball game!Your children will have a ball! $179* a night Big Sky,Montana&& & Spend a week at the Big Sky Dude Ranch where you’11 learn to ride horses and camp under the stars. That sounds fim! $89* a night&Orlando,Florida !& & Meet Mickey Mouse!Spend your days at the theme parks ?) and your nights at the show!Restaurants,Beaches,yímv?rh (烟火) 一 we’ve got it all! $185* a night Lake Tahoe,California See the most beautiful lake in America!Climb mountains,enjoy the beautiful views and go mountain biking. Try the interesting Alpine Slide,It's an experience you’ 11 never forget! $199* a night&New York,New York State&& & See the Statue of Liberty,the Empire State Building,and Ellis Island!Watch a Broadway show and take a carnage (四轮马车) ride through Central Park!You’ 11 have the time of? your life! $209* a night& & *?ll special prices are not valid (有效的) during the holidays,July 1 — 6 and September 3— 8.根据材料内容选择最佳答案。() 51. If you go to Big Sky,you can .&&&A. play baseball&&&B. ride horses C. go mountain biking & D. take a carriage ride() 52. If you are a show lover,how many trips can .you choose from?&&&A. One. B. Two. C. Three. D. Four.() 53. How much will you pay to spend two nights in Lake Tahoe in February?&&&A. $358.&&&B. $360. & C. $398.&&&D. $418.() 54. If you want to enjoy the special prices,you can go on holiday between .&&&A. July 2—3&&&B. July 4—5C. September 1—2&&&D. September 6—7() 55. Where would you most probably read this material?&&&A. In a diary. B. In a storybook,C. In a report. D. In a newspaper.
解题老师:
B易读度★★☆& & Jilly the giraffe lived at the Morgan Zoo. She liked the zoo and was friends with all the other giraffes. There was just one problem. Jilly was too tall. When she walked slowly around the zoo,she had to (俯身) to get past "some of the trees. The other giraffes just walked along without any problem. “Why can't I be like them? I get so tired of bending down to get past some of the trees!” she thought.& & One day Jilly was eating eavey (叶子) when she saw one of her friends,Granite,struggling (努力) to reach some leaves on the other trees. Jilly went up to him and asked, “What's wrong?” iThe giraffe said ,“I'm having trouble reaching the leaves of these trees. I wish I were as tall as you so I wouldn’t have any trouble getting my food." “You want to b? as tall as I am?” asked Jilly. “I always wanted to be shorter so I wouldn’t have to bend down to get past all these trees With that,Jilly pulled down the leaves for Granite. Suddenly two more giraffes came along and asi^ed if Jilly could get them some leaves. “Sure ,” said Jilly. “I would be glad to help you."& & After all the giraffes had their food that day,Jilly started back to the other side of the zoo to rest. She felt so happy and pr?ud(骄傲的) that she was able to help the other giraffes get their food from the tall trees. “How silly it was of me to want to be shorter like them ,” she thought to herself.根据材料内容选择最佳答案。() 56. What was Jilly’s probleri。&&&A. She thought she was to?"tall.&&&B. Other giraffes always made fun of her.& & C. There was something wrong with her neck.&& & D. She had difficulty in communicating with others.() 57. What does the underlined phrase a pulled down” mean in Chinese?&&&A. 脱下&&&B. 推下 & C.滑下&&&D. 拽下() 58. How many giraffes did Jilly help?&&&A. One. B. Two. C. Three. D. Four.() 59. How did Jilly feel at the end of the story?&&&A. Tired and lonely.&&&B. Happy and proud,C. Funny and excited.&&&D. Surprised and angry.() 60. What lesson can we learn from the story?&&&A. Better late than never.&&&B. Be happy with who we are.& & C. A friend is easier lost than found.&&&D. Nothing is difficult to the man who will try.
完全正确(2)答案太简单(1)答案太罗嗦(0)题目错误(3)答案错误(0)评论(0)
解题老师:
& & &C & 易读度★★★& & Michael Morpurgo is a much-loved writer from Britain,He (出生) on October 5 ,1943 and grew up in the south of England. French (法语) was his favorite subject at school and he studied it at university. After that,he became an officer (军官) in the army,but he soon left and became a primary school teacher. This is when he found that he had a talent for storytelling and soon began writing stories for children. u\ could see there was magic in it for them,and realized there was magic in it for me ,” he said.& & Michael Morpurgo gave up teaching after 10 years and bought a farm with his wife. Together they began a c/?an?y (慈善机构) called Farms for City Children. They now own three farms where children from cities can come to spend time looking after animals.& & Michael Morpurgo has written over 100 books,mostly for children. He writes about children and their relationships with older people and animals. Many of them have won prizes and several are now films or plays,including War H?^se,which is now well known around the world. Another popular book is Kensuke's Kingdom. He wrote it in 1999.根据材料内容补全信息,每空词数不限。Information card&Name: Michael Morpurgo&Date of birth: (61)&Favorite school subject: (62)&First two jobs:Army officer and (63)&Name of the charity: (64)&Number of books written for children:Over 100&Popular books: (65) , Kensuke’s Kingdom and so on&
解题老师:
词汇运用(每小题1分,共5分)根据句意及括号内所给单词的提?填空。66. Both Mr,Miller’s and Mr. Brown’s(wife) are teachers.
解题老师:
67. Mrs. Smith
(lead) them along a dark hallway to a small room.
解题老师:
68. The high walls give the garden
(protect) from the wind
解题老师:
69. I tried to clean the watch,but only
(succeed) in breaking it.
解题老师:
70. This dress is expensive because it's made of (silk) .
解题老师:
完成句子根据汉语意思完成英语句子,每空词数不限。71. 也们决定明天结婚。They decided to next year.
解题老师:
72. 凯?有点儿害怕她父亲的反应。Cathy isafraid of her father’s&reaction.
解题老师:
73. 这条河里的许多鱼死于水污染。Many fish in the river water pollution.
解题老师:
74. 就我命知,南希没有兄弟姐妹。
, Nancy has no brothers or sisters.
解题老师:
75. 这个国家人口稀少。This country .
解题老师:
lesson,imagine,research,take,but,practice,unless,prepare,visit,luck,off,two&Dear Rachel,& & I’m not working today,so I have enough time to write to you!I’m writing in English because I want to (76) . You know,I need to improve my English.& & This time,I’11&tell you about what I do every week — so you can (77) my life here. I work five days a week at the museum and have most weekends (78) . I go to work by (地铁) .It (79) me about 40 minutes to get to the museum,and I work from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. There will be a big art exhibition 览会) next month. These days we,re very busy (80) for it. The work is really hard.(81) I like the challenge and I can leam a lot from it.& & After work,I sometimes go out with my colleagues(同事) ,or I just go home. (82) one of my new colleagues is a guitar teacher,so I'm learning to play the guitar!I have (83) from him on Mondays and Wednesdays.& & On weekends,I go touring in London. There are so many interesting places to (84) here — beautiful parks,ancient buildings and so on. But,best of all,it’s summer here now — my (85) summer this year!& & Looking forward to hearing from you!Best wishes!Yours,Sarah&
完全正确(2)答案太简单(2)答案太罗嗦(0)题目错误(0)答案错误(4)评论(0)
解题老师:
书面表达(10分)在学校,你一定有一个最喜欢的场所,如教室、 图书馆、操场等。请你根据以下提示,以“My favorite place at school”为题,写一篇英语短文,向 某英文杂志投稿。提示:1. 你最喜欢的一个场所;2. 你喜欢它的原因。要求:80词左右,可适当发挥。标题不计入总词数。My favorite place at school
完全正确(0)答案太简单(2)答案太罗嗦(0)题目错误(0)答案错误(2)评论(0)
练习册名称:2016年英语周报八年级新目标31-45期
年级:八年级
学科:英语
卷册:上册
版本:新目标版

我要回帖

更多关于 英语周报八年级31期 的文章

随机推荐