咸阳市人力资源和社会保障局_政务公开_关于淳化县2016年事业单位公开招聘各岗位面试工作安排的通知
&&&&&&&&&&&&&& |
&&&&&&&&&&&&&& |
| &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
您的位置: &
关于淳化县2016年事业单位公开招聘各岗位面试工作安排的通知
来源: 时间: 16:45:29 浏览:次 [
各有关考生:
根据《陕西省事业单位公开招聘工作人员实施办法》和《2016年咸阳市事业单位公开招聘工作人员公告》的有关规定,为确保2016年淳化县事业单位公开招聘各岗位面试工作顺利有序进行,现将面试工作安排通知如下:
一、面试人员名单
报考淳化县各招聘岗位且资格复审合格的考生,具体名单见附件。
二、面试时间和地点
面试时间:2016年8月12日& 上午 8:30―12:30
下午 14:30―18:30
报到时间:参加上午面试的教育类考生于2016年8月12日上午7:00前到淳化县城关小学西教学楼前报到;综合类考生于2016年8月12日上午7:30前到淳化县城关小学西教学楼前报到。
参加下午面试的教育类考生于2016年8月12日上午13:00前到淳化县城关小学西教学楼前报到;综合类考生于2016年8月12日上午13:30前到淳化县城关小学西教学楼前报到。
面试地点:淳化县城关小学(乘车路线:淳化县汽车站下车,乘坐站外公交2号线公交车至淳化县人民广场站下车向北20米即到)
三、面试考生分组
2016年8月12日上午
第一组:8:30―12:30进行淳化中学高中数学教师,淳化中学高中历史教师, 淳化中学高中英语教师,淳化中学高中化学教师各岗位的面试。
第二组:8:30―12:30进行县困难学生资助管理中心财务管理,县园艺工作站果树推广及服务员,县园艺工作站技术宣传员,县流动人口管理办公室疾病监测员,县城镇职工统筹办事务管理各岗位的面试。
第三组:8:30―12:30进行县劳动监察中队法律咨询,村镇监察队村镇建设监察员,村镇监察队事务文书,县保障性住房事务管理各岗位的面试。
2016年8月12日下午
14:30―18:30进行县职教中心舞蹈教师;职教中心导游培训教师,职教中心生物教师,职教中心专业培训教师各岗位的面试。
第二组:14:30―18:30进行基层区域工作站工程管理员1(工程测量与监理),基层区域工作站工程管理员2(水利水电建筑工程),基层区域工作站工程管理员3(建筑工程管理、建筑工程技术、工程监理),基层区域水利工作站设备管护,基层区域水利工作站工程财务管理员;基层区域水利工作站会计各岗位的面试。
第三组:14:30―18:30进行基层区域水利工作站事务管理,农村供水管理站事务管理,农村供水管理站工程管理员,农村供水管理站信息管理员,县残疾人托养中心管护员,县残疾人托养中心后勤管理员,县国库收付中心收付管理各岗位的面试。
&& &&四、面试的方式方法
综合类岗位采取结构化面试的方式进行,主要测试应聘者的职业道德、语言表达能力、逻辑思维能力、综合分析能力等。每位考生的面试时间为7分钟。
教育类岗位采取讲课方式进行,考生现场抽取试讲内容、现场备课、现场试讲,面试总时间为10分钟,每位考生备课时间为60分钟。
五、有关注意事项
(一)参加我县各招聘岗位面试的考生参加面试时须携带本人有效身份证、笔试准考证、资格复审合格单和面试缴费票据,按照规定时间(参加上午教育类的考生须2016年8月12日上午7:00前,综合类考生7:30前;参加下午教育类的考生须2016年8月12日上午13:00前,综合类考生13:30前)到淳化县城关小学报到,未按规定时间到达面试地点参加面试的考生,一律按个人自愿放弃面试资格对待。
(二)面试满分为100分,计算成绩时,保留小数点后两位,不实行四舍五入。参加面试人数与应聘同一岗位的招聘人数之比达不到3:1的,面试成绩不得低于60分,否则予以淘汰。&& (三)面试结束后,根据应聘人员综合成绩,按照招聘岗位数1:1比例,从高分到低分确定参加体检、考察人员。
综合成绩为百分制。&综合成绩=笔试成绩/2×60%+面试成绩×40%,保留小数点后两位,不实行四舍五入。&&&&&& 应聘人员综合成绩保留两位小数后如出现并列,按综合成绩顺延小数位确定综合成绩排序;综合成绩并列且顺延小数位后仍完全相同时,按笔试成绩从高分到低分确定排名顺序。&
&&&&&&附:淳化县2016年事业单位公开招聘各岗位面试人员名单&&
&&&&&&&&& 淳化县事业单位公开招聘工作人员领导小组
2016年8月5日
淳化县2016年事业单位公开招聘各岗位面试人员名单
淳化中学高中数学教师
淳化中学高中数学教师
淳化中学高中数学教师
淳化中学高中历史教师
淳化中学高中历史教师
淳化中学高中历史教师
淳化中学高中英语教师
淳化中学高中英语教师
淳化中学高中英语教师
淳化中学高中化学教师
淳化中学高中化学教师
职教中心舞蹈教师
职教中心舞蹈教师
职教中心导游培训教师
职教中心导游培训教师
职教中心导游培训教师
职教中心生物教师
职教中心生物教师
职教中心生物教师
职教中心专业培训教师
职教中心专业培训教师
职教中心专业培训教师
职教中心专业培训教师
职教中心专业培训教师
县困难学生资助管理中心财务管理
县困难学生资助管理中心财务管理
县困难学生资助管理中心财务管理
县困难学生资助管理中心财务管理
县困难学生资助管理中心财务管理
县困难学生资助管理中心财务管理
县园艺工作站果树技术推广及服务员
县园艺工作站果树技术推广及服务员
县园艺工作站果树技术推广及服务员
县园艺工作站技术宣传员
县园艺工作站技术宣传员
县园艺工作站技术宣传员
县流动人口管理办公室疾病监测员
县流动人口管理办公室疾病监测员
县流动人口管理办公室疾病监测员
县城镇职工统筹办事务管理
县城镇职工统筹办事务管理
县城镇职工统筹办事务管理
县城镇职工统筹办事务管理
县城镇职工统筹办事务管理
县城镇职工统筹办事务管理
县劳动监察中队法律咨询
县劳动监察中队法律咨询
县劳动监察中队法律咨询
县国库收付中心收付管理
县国库收付中心收付管理
县国库收付中心收付管理
县国库收付中心收付管理
县国库收付中心收付管理
县国库收付中心收付管理
县残疾人托养中心管护员
县残疾人托养中心管护员
县残疾人托养中心管护员
县残疾人托养中心后勤管理员
村镇监察队村镇建设监察员
村镇监察队村镇建设监察员
村镇监察队村镇建设监察员
村镇监察队事务文书
村镇监察队事务文书
村镇监察队事务文书
村镇监察队事务文书
村镇监察队事务文书
村镇监察队事务文书
县保障性住房管理中心事务管理
县保障性住房管理中心事务管理
县保障性住房管理中心事务管理
县保障性住房管理中心事务管理
县保障性住房管理中心事务管理
县保障性住房管理中心事务管理
县保障性住房管理中心事务管理
县保障性住房管理中心事务管理
县保障性住房管理中心事务管理
基层区域水利工作站工程管理员岗位1(工程测量与监理)
基层区域水利工作站工程管理员岗位2(水利水电建筑工程)
基层区域水利工作站工程管理员岗位3(建筑工程管理、建筑工程技术、工程监理)
基层区域水利工作站设备管护
基层区域水利工作站设备管护
基层区域水利工作站设备管护
基层区域水利工作站设备管护
基层区域水利工作站设备管护
基层区域水利工作站设备管护
基层区域水利工作站工程财务管理员
基层区域水利工作站工程财务管理员
基层区域水利工作站工程财务管理员
基层区域水利工作站会计
基层区域水利工作站会计
基层区域水利工作站会计
基层区域水利工作站事务管理
基层区域水利工作站事务管理
基层区域水利工作站事务管理
农村供水管理站事务管理
农村供水管理站事务管理
农村供水管理站事务管理
农村供水管理站工程管理员
农村供水管理站工程管理员
农村供水管理站工程管理员
农村供水管理站信息管理员
农村供水管理站信息管理员
农村供水管理站信息管理员
本站域名:/
版权所有: 咸阳市人力资源和社会保障局 Copyright &
,All Rights Reserved 电话:欢迎来到高考学习网,
免费咨询热线:010-
今日:3790套总数:5668065套专访:3176部会员:322765位
当前位置:
& 河北省故城县高级中学学年高二上学期开学摸底考试英语试卷
河北省故城县高级中学学年高二上学期开学摸底考试英语试卷
资料类别: /
所属版本: 通用
上传时间:
下载次数:59次
资料类型:模拟/摸底/预测
文档大小:200KB
所属点数: 0点
【下载此资源需要登录并付出 0 点,】
资料概述与简介
高二英语摸底考试
本试卷分第一卷(选择题)和第二卷(非选择题)共1分。考试用时分钟。第I卷 ()第一部分:听力(共两节,满分0分)
第一节(共5 小题;每小题分,满分分)
听下面五段对话。每段对话后有一小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并。听完每段对话后,你都有10秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话仅读一遍。
advice does the woman give the man?
A. run fast
B. take mild exercise
C. run slowly for long
4. What are the speakers mainly talking about?
A. a ghost
C. a story
5. What is the man most probably?
A. a policeman
B. a teacher
C. a doctor
第二节(共15小题每小题分,满分分)
听下面5段对话或独白。每段对话或独白后有2至4个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并。听每段对话或独白前,你将有5秒钟时间阅读各个小题;听完后,各小题将给出5秒钟的作答时间。每段对话或独白读两遍。
’s birthday
B. Christmas
C. John’s wedding
9. What do we know about the man?
A. He’ll go to the party with the woman.
B. He has told Anna to keep a secret.
C. He looks forward to visiting the woman.
听下面一段对话,回答第10至第12题。
10. Who is making the telephone call?
A. Lewis Brothers
B. Oliver Martin
C. Mark Hanson
11. What has the man failed to receive?
A. the pricelists
B. the brochures (手册)
C. the invitation cards
12. When did the man place the order?
A. about 15 days ago
B. about 30 days ago
C. about 40 days ago
听下面一段对话,回答第13至第16题。
13. What is the relationship between the speakers?
A. teacher and student
B. grandpa and granddaughter
C. boss and secretary
14. What does the man think of the typewriter?
B. unreliable
15. What once caused the loss of papers?
A. There was a power cut.
B. The battery ran down.
C. The computer was broken.
16. How did the man finish his paper?
A. He used a typewriter.
B. He used a word processor.
C. He used a computer.
听下面一段独白,回答第17至第20题。
17. What is the talk about?
A. spoken English
B. practical English
C. listening English18. How many activities does the speaker mention?
19. Why does the speaker recommend reading books?
A. It is a popular way to improve one’s English.
B. It is interesting and books have different levels.
C. It is the most beneficial to English learning.
20. What does the speaker think of watching the news in English?
A. It is too boring to secondary school students.
B. It is more useful to advanced English learners.
C. It can help students learn how to use body language.
阅读理解One of my wongerful memories is about a Christmas gift. Unlike other gifts,it came without wrap(包装)。 On September 11,1958, Mum gave birth to Richard. After she brought him home from hospital,she put him in my lap,saying,”I promised you a gift,and here it is .” What an honor! I turned four a month earlier and none of my friends had such a baby doll of their own. I played with it day and night. I sang to it. I told it stories. I told it over and over how much I loved it! One morning, however, I found its bed empty. My doll was gone! I cried for it. Mun
wept and told me that the poor little thing had been sent to a hospital. It had a fever. For several days, I head mum and Dad whispering such words as “hopeless”,“pitiful”,and “dying”, which sounded ominous. Christmas was coming, don’t expect any presents this year ”Dad said, pointing at the socks I hung in the living room.I’d never seen him cry before. The phone rang early on Christmas morning. Dad jumped out of bed to answer it. From my bedroom I heard him say.”what? he’s all right?” he hung up and shouted upstairs.”The hospital said we can bring Richard home! ” “thank god!”I heard Mum cry. From the upstairs window. I watched my parents rush out to the car. I had never seen them so happy. And I was also full of joy. What a wonderful day! My baby doll would be home. I ran downstairs. My socks still hung there flat. But I knew they was not empty: they were filled with love!
21. what happened to the author on September 11 1958 ? A He got a baby brother B He got a C hristmas
He became four yesrs old D
He received a doll 22.What does the underlined word“ominous”in Paragraph 3 probably mean? A.Impossible.
C.Difficult
D.Fearful 23.Which word can best describe the feeling of the father when Christmas was coming? A.Excitement. B.Happiness. C.Sadness. D.Disappointment. 24.What is the passage mainly about ? A
A sad Christmas
Life with a lovely baby C.A special Christmas gift. D.Memories of a happy family
I came to study in the United States a year ago .Yet I did not know the real American society until I was injured in a car accident because after the accident I had to see a doctor and go to court.
After the accident .my roommate called a doctor for me. I was very grateful and determined to repay him one day. But the next day, he asked me to pay him $200 for what he had done. I was astonished. He had good reason to charge me, he said. And if I wanted to collect money from the person who was responsible for my injury, I’d have to have a good lawyer. And only a good doctor can help me get a good lawyer .Now that he had helped me find a good doctor, it was only fair that I should pay him.
But every day I went to see the doctor, I had to wait about 50 minutes. He would see two or three patients at the same time, and often stop treating one so as to see another. Yet he charged me $115 each time .The final examination report consisted of ten lines, and it cost me $215.
My lawyer was all smiles the first time we met. But after that he avoided seeing me at all. He knew very well the other party was responsible for the accident, yet he hardly did anything. He simply waited to collect his money. He was so irresponsible that I decided to dismiss him. And he made me pay him $770.
Now I had to act as my own lawyer. Due to my inexperience, I told the insurance company the date I was leaving America. Knowing that, they played for time…and I left without getting a cent. 25. The author’s roommate offered to help him because________.
A. he felt sorry for the author
B. he thought it was a chance to make some money
C. he knew the doctor was a very good one
D. he wanted the author to have a good lawyer 26. A good doctor is essential for the author to __________.
A. be properly treated
B. talk with the person responsible for the accident
C. recover before he leaves America
D. eventually get the responsible party to pay for his injury 27. The word“charge”in the third paragraph means_________ . A. be responsible
C. ask as a price
D. claim 28. Both the doctor and the lawyer in this passage are very__________.
A. friendly
B. selfish
C. professional
When I was about 12, I had an enemy, a girl who liked to point out my shortcomings(缺点). Wee k by week her list grew: I was very thin, I wasn’t a good student, I talked too much, I was too proud, and so on. I tried to hear all this as long as I could. At last, I became very angry. I ran to my father with tears in my eyes.
He listened to me quietly, then he asked. “Are the things she says true or not? Janet, didn’t you ever wonder what you’re really like ? Well, you now have that girl’s opinion. Go and make a list of everything she said and mark the points that are true. Pay no attention to the other things she said.”
I did as he told me. To my great surprise, I discovered that about half the things were true. Some of them I couldn’t change (like being very thin), but a good number I could—and suddenly I wanted to change. For the first time I go to fairly clear picture of myself.
I brought the list back to Daddy. He refused to take it.“That’s just for you,” he said.“You know better than anyone else the truth about yourself. But you have to learn to listen, not just close your ears in anger and feeling hurt. When something said about you is true, you’ll find it will be of help to you. Our world is full of people who think they know your duty. Don’t shut your ears. Listen to them all, but hear the truth and do what you know is the right thing to do.”
Daddy’s advice has returned to me at many important moments. In my life, I’ve never had a better piece of advice.
29. What did the father do after he had heard his daughter’s complaint?
A. He told her not to pay any attention to what her“enemy” had said.
B. He criticized (批评) her and told her to overcome her shortcomings.
C. He told her to write down all that her“enemy” had said about her and pay attention only to the things that were true.
D. He refused to take the list and have a look at it.
30. What does “Week by week her list grew” mean?
A. Week by week she discovered more shortcomings of mine and pointed them out to me.
B. She had made a list of my shortcomi ngs and she kept on adding new ones to it so that it was growing longer and longer.
C. I was having more and more shortcomings as time went on.
D. Week by week, my shortcomings grew more serious.
31. Why did her father listen to her quietly?
A. Because he believed that what her daughter’s “enemy” said was mostly true.
B. Because he had been so angry with his daughter’s shortcomings that he wanted to show this by keeping silent for a while.
C. Because he knew that his daughter would not listen to him at that moment.
D. Because he wasn’t quite sure which girl was telling the truth.
32. Which do you think would be the best title for this passage?
A. Not an Enemy, but the Best Friend
B. The Best Advice I’ve Ever Had
C. My Father
D. My Childhood
We often hear people talking about a generation gap (代沟). The name is new, but the idea is old. Young people and their parents don’t understand each other. The world has always kept changing. During the second century after Christ a wise man said, “Bury me on my face because in a little while everything will be turned upside down.”
There has always been a gap between generations, but more people talk about it now. Old Mr. Ellis thinks he understands what has happened.
“When I was a boy, I thought the world was a beautiful place. My life was very pleasant. But when I was older, I learned about people who were treated badly, people who didn’t have enough to eat. I wanted to help them, and I married a girl who wanted to help them, too. We went to meetings and talked a lot, but it didn’t seem to make much difference. ”
“Our children grew up in a world at war. They didn’t know when the fighting would stop. They wanted their children to have nice clothes and toys. They didn’t want to think about the future. They thought nothing could be done about it.”
“Now I have grandchildren, and they have their own ideas. They are trying to make the world better. They are trying to help other people. They’re making people listen to them. I am proud of their generation.” 33. The wise man mentioned in the text told people to bury him on his face so that when everything is turned upside down he will _____. A. lie on his stomach
B. lie on his back C. stand quietly
D. sit in peace 34. Which generation did NOT want to do anything to make the world a better one? A. Mr. Ellis’ generation
B. His children’s generation
C. His grandchildren’s generation
D. None of the above. 35. Which generation is/was more efficient in making the world better one? A. Mr. Ellis’ generation.
B. His children’s generation.
C. His grandchildren’s generation. D. None of the above.
七选五阅读
My mother is a diligent and kind woman. She is very busy from morning till night. As a teacher, she works hard. 36
Both my brother and I love her dearly as she loves us.
My mother has been teaching math at a middle school in my hometown. She goes to work early in the morning and does not return home until late in the afternoon.
She treats them with patience and teaches them well. For her excellent quality and very good teaching results, she has been elected as a model teacher several times.
Every day, when she comes back home from work, she sets about doing housework, sweeping the living room and bedrooms or cleaning the furniture, and putting everything in good order. She seems to be busy all the time. As she has been very busy working every day, she looks older than her age. But she looks as cheerful and happy as ever. Mother never buys expensive dresses for herself, but she often buys some inexpensive but high quality clothes for us.
She just eats a plain meal outside when she is too busy to cook herself. She lives a busy yet simple life, without any complaints.
Often she says to us, “work while you work, and play while you play. That is the way to be happy and gay. If you do not work, you will become lazy and be of no use to society”. What a piece of good advice this is!
This advice of hers will always serve as a guide to my behavior. My mother is great indeed, and I always feel proud of her.
A. She enjoys listening to classic music.
B. As a mother, she takes good care of us and gives us every comfort.
C. She loves her students and cares for them.
D. She never goes to expensive restaurants to enjoy meals.
E. My mother is hard-working and never wastes money.
F. I never forget it and always bear it in my mind.
G. Can you tell us something about your mother?
From the time I lined up my dolls on the sofa in playschool, I wanted to be a teacher.?揙pen your books,?I would牋 41牋 my teddy bear and dolls. Then I would牋 42?teach them whatever new things I had just牋 43 ?at school.?牋?For me, dream was goes to wor one thing, and牋 44 ?was quite another. My family was too poor to牋 45 牋牋 my tuition. Finally, with others?help, I attended a state university. However, I牋 46 牋 needed more money to pay for my other expenses, so I found a part-time job,牋47 牋 test goes to wotubes in the science department. At then I believed that every dirty test tube I washed meant I was one step closer to my
. When working as a substitute (代替) teacher in the local area, I learned they were planning to
the biology teacher I had substituted for. I was sure the
was meant for me. However, the principal (校长) said, “You’re too
. This last teacher had a lot of discipline problems because of his age. We want someone older - with more
I cried all the way to work, disappointed and
. Suddenly, a stranger who I met by chance asked me what had happened. I told him how much I wanted to牋 54 牋 and how upset I was to be牋 55
牋 because of my age. Then I also shared some of my thoughts with him. He牋 56 牋 me, 揘ever lose heart. I believe you can make it.?The next morning my phone rang. It was the principal calling to offim how mer me the牋 57 牋 position. I was totally牋 58 牋 and asked him why. He explained, 揧ou made quite an impression on the chairman of our Board of Directors. He牋 59?that you should have this position.?A few weeks later, I stood by the door of my classroomim how m, welcoming my牋 ?0?on their first day of school. When they were settled, I said with a smile, 揙pen your books.?the
41. A. persuade B. calm C. instruct D. congratulate 42. A. angrily B. delightedly C. jealously D. disappointedly 43. A. found B. changed C. undertaken?D. learned 44. A. advice B. interest C. schooling D. time 45. A. cover B. ignore C. forget D. plan 46. Ao. almost B. suddenly C. hardly D. still 47. A. decorating B. cleaning C. collecting D. producing 48. A. house B. job C. dream D. school 49. A. punish B. replace C. praise D. accept 50. A. result B. scholarship C. experiment D. position?51. A. young B. impoatient C. busy D. strange 52. A. adventure B. confidence C. experience?D. independence 53. A. tired B. comfortable C. nervous D. sorrowful?54. A. travel B. teach C. study D. sing 55. A. called on B. looked after C. turned down?D. brought up 56. A. comfomported B. ordered C. thanked D. promised 57. A. biology B. math C. English D. Chinese 58. A. selfish B. upset C. anxious D. confused 59. A. recommended B. informed C. complained D. regretted 60. A. parents B. students C. teachers D. friends
A man looking at his smartphone while walking across a railway crossing in Nanjing61(have)a close knock on Oct 22.He was so 62 (absorb) in his smartphone that he didn’t see a train approaching until it brushed past him, 63 (throw)him to the ground.This should serve 64 a warning that people should be aware of their surroundings.especially 65 crossing roads. 66 (1ucky),the man survived a brush with death,but the incident forced the driver67 (stop)the train.An l8-minute delay followed the incident, 68 led to a break in the running of other trains on the route. Smartphone 69 (addict)has spread like an infectious disease.It’s evident that it will do great harm to society.What’s even 70 (bad),some addicts become impatient with relatives and friends. Some people blame the smartphone for the tragedy,yet in tact people’s weakening self-control and self-discipline are to blame.第二节 短文改错(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)
Hiking has become popular in China during recent years, and more and more people become hikers, called themselves Donkey Friends in Chinese. A discussion about hiking has held in our class.Some students think that hiking during vacations can make people feel healthy, fresher and more harmonious with the nature. They find themselves deep attracted by the beauty of nature. They can also be relaxed walking in deep mountains. And nowadays some hikers even have begun to explore the places people had never been to, and accidents have happened now and then because of poor knowledge of hiking. Some hikers even lost their life. The other students in our class think it not safe to organize so dangerous activities. They make suggestions which laws should be passed and hikers should be trained before they attend the activities.
书面表达(满分30分) 假定你是中学生李华。美国一个中学校长代表团即将访问你校并出席英语周的一项活动。请根据写作要点和写作要求写一篇欢迎词。 写作要点: 1.表示对客人的欢迎; 2.介绍此项活动(如活动目的、内容等); 3.表达对客人的祝愿。 写作要求: 1.词数不少于100; 2.称呼已经给出,请写欢迎词正文; 3.不能使用真实姓名和学校名称。 Dear American guests, _____________________________________________________________________
61-----------------
62-------------
63----------------
64-----------------
65--------------------
66--------------
67-----------------
68-------------------
69-----------------------
70---------------------
第二节 短文改错(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)
Hiking has become popular in China during recent years, and more and more people become hikers, called themselves Donkey Friends in Chinese. A discussion about hiking has held in our class.Some students think that hiking during vacations can make people feel healthy, fresher and more harmonious with the nature. They find themselves deep attracted by the beauty of nature. They can also be relaxed walking in deep mountains. And nowadays some hikers even have begun to explore the places people had never been to, and accidents have happened now and then because of poor knowledge of hiking. Some hikers even lost their life. The other students in our class think it not safe to organize so dangerous activities. They make suggestions which laws should be passed and hikers should be trained before they attend the activities.
书面表达(满分30分) 假定你是中学生李华。美国一个中学校长代表团即将访问你校并出席英语周的一项活动。请根据写作要点和写作要求写一篇欢迎词。 写作要点: 1.表示对客人的欢迎; 2.介绍此项活动(如活动目的、内容等); 3.表达对客人的祝愿。 写作要求: 1.词数不少于100; 2.称呼已经给出,请写欢迎词正文; 3.不能使用真实姓名和学校名称。 Dear American guests, _____________________________________________________________________
29-32 CAAB
36-40 BCEDF
完形填空41-45 CBDCA
46-50 DBCBD
51-55 ACDBC
56-60 AADAB
语法填空 61.had 62.absorbed 63.throwing 64.as 65.when/while 66.Luckily 67.to stop 68.which 69.addiction 70.worse
高考学习网-中国最大高考学习网站 | 我们负责传递知识!
本网部分资源来源于会员上传,除本网组织的资源外,版权归原作者所有,如有侵犯版权,请联系并提供证据(),三个工作日内删除。
其他相关资源
友情链接:
Copyright &2006 - 2016 高考学习网版权所有. All Rights Reserved.

我要回帖

更多关于 2016年中小学开学日期 的文章

随机推荐