sure.爱唯尔iwilll一him

Book Cheap Flights
12 - 15 yrs
2 - 11 yrs
under 2 yrs
Most Shared Posts
Top Travel Tales
Everybody knows Joburgers love getting out and abo...
Latest Posts
Crazy cool food from around the world&
The largest online travel agency in&
This winter treat yourself to a comforting&
Get Our Latest Posts by Email
https://www.travelstart.co.za/servlet/newsletter-signup
Selling a car is not the easiest thing to do, especially trying to get the price you want. With websites to buy and sell cars the standard these days, it is always nice to get immediate interest and best when you get a buyer within a few days of posting.
I recently posted an ad on a very popular local website here in Norway and the next day there was an interested buyer. Wow! That was fast.
I have been searching for ages and have decided that this is exactly what I am looking for and want to purchase it from you! I will send you the payment through paypal using my credit card as I believe this is the best way for me to make the payment and would be the safest for both of us. I will arrange everything so you wont need to worry about transportation or having to incur any extra costs. I want you to get back to me with the present condition and tell me your last price. Please get back to me as soon as possible
so we can start to make arrangements.
The line, “…paypal… …the safest for both us.” raised suspicion. Not wanting to let a potential opportunity slip, I proceeded to discuss the sale via email.
How I wish I could come and inspect and test drive but I’m currently working away from the country. I’m a marine engineer who’s on a ship right now in Drogheda. So I’ll be buying without seeing it, also I’ll be paying through PayPal and I’m more than happy to pay the PayPal transfer charges too. Due to the distance as me being in the Drogheda Presently, I ‘ll arranged the pick-up with a Private Courier Service as soon as you get your payment, I need you two Provide the Following details so That I can proceed with the Payment …
Your PayPal E-Mail Address:
Your Mobile Number:
As soon as I make the payment and you get the funds, the Courier Service will come and pick up at your home at your convenient hours also the courier Will help me sign the required papers.
Have a nice day
After this email, there are some strong signals that this is a scam. One – because people rarely purchase cars sight unseen. Two – paying via PayPal. Three – inconsistent and incorrect grammar.
These individuals are targeting those with a desire for a quick sale, a very trusting society, and by using English, are hoping to slip through their grammar mistakes.
After a quick search, it seems this particular scam started around 2009 and has been active for sometime. Read the thread on .
If I were to proceed, more than likely the buyer would send the payment via PayPal plus the transportation fees but would freeze the funds. They will then ask you to transfer payment to the courier via a money transfer service and after they have confirmed they have received it, they will release the payment. Of course they provide you the courier’s account number and “information”.
Obviously, they are not after your car but instead the amount for the transportation cost. This is just another form of the inheritance/prince/frozen account/check cashing scam with, maybe, a more believable scenario.
The Author:
Made up of various contributors' opinions and insights - the power of the collective.
For Consumption Bloggers
Norman Safeground Blogs Archive&Blog Feed by email
Like This Page

我要回帖

更多关于 爱唯尔iwill 的文章

随机推荐