dear my mother 12什么时候出的

英语完型Today,I want to write something about my mother.When I had something difficult to do,I often asked my mother for1.But she always said,“Do it yourself,dear.” I was not happy about this at all.I thought she was the2mother in the world.For example,one day,I decided to3some friends to my home.My bedroom was not in order(整齐的).Books were4,and I didn’t make the bed.I asked my mother to help me clean it,5she still said,“Do it yourself,girl.”Because of my “lazy mother”,I had to6my clothes and clean my room.I have to help my parents do7.I even had to go to the dentist by myself.It was really hard for me to do everything well,but I have 8a lot.As time goes by,I understand my mother.She made me clever and diligent (勤奋的).9a great mother!A 10mother is worth(等值于)one hundred teachers!Don’t you think so?1.A.moneyB.helpC.timeD.life2.A.tallestB.most foolishC.laziestD.most beautiful3.A.leaveB.inviteC.visitD.drive4.A.anywhereB.somewhereC.nowhereD.everywhere5.A.orB.whenC.butD.so6.A.washB.moveC.buyD.hide7.A.jobB.homeworkC.meetingD.housework8.A.shownB.criedC.learnedD.drove9.A.WhichB.WhatC.WhoD.How10.A.youngB.goodC.happyD.lazy
oldcat00049
BCBDCADBBD
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语完形填空dear,sam,my,iam_百度知道
英语完形填空dear,sam,my,iam
我有更好的答案
disappeared 8. natural SpeakingⅠ. He never uses the computer because he spends a lot of time on it in the daytime. in the hot weather 7. catching 2. butterflies 64. living room 4. living 67. living 8. talking 6. One possible version. own6. collection 10. friends 5. One quarter 第5版 寒假作业(五)语法专练Ⅰ. throw away 8. spend 8. to have 4. unusual 9. pushing 5. go71. go 8. are. I’m 13 years old. joined 4, I go shopping with my mother. They are fantastic. such as 4. to spend 62. complete 4:August 10 Sunday SunnyI arrived in Beijing by train this Monday morning. Most of his movies are very successful action movies. did John do 6. was 7. mineⅡ 4, suc...
My dear, I am Sam.
【精】【锐】
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语完形填空的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁第二节:读写任务(共1小题,满分20分)阅读下面的短文,然后根据要求写一篇150词左右的英语短文。The question was once asked of a highly successful businessman,“How have you done so much in your lifetime?” He replied, “I have dreams. I have turned my mind loose to imagine what I wanted to do. Then I have gone to bed and thought about my dreams. In the night I dreamed about my dreams. And when I awoke in the morning ,
I saw the way to make my dreams real. While other people were saying, ‘You can’t do that. It’s
impossible.’ I was well on my way to achieving what I wanted.” As Woodrow Wilson, 28th President of the US, said, “We grow great by dreams. All big men are dreamers.”They see things in the soft haze of a spring day, or in the red fire on a long winter’s evening. Some of us let these dreams die, but others nour nourish them through bad days until they bring them to the sunshine and light which comes always to those who sincerely hope that their dreams will come true.So please, don’t let anyone steal your dreams, or try to tell you they are impossible.“Sing your song, dream your dreams, hope your hope and pray your prayer.”【写作内容】
1)以约30词概括短文的主旨大意;2)然后以约120个词就“梦想”这一主题发表看法,包括如下要点: a) 请谈谈你是如何理解梦想在人生当中所起的作用的。b) 列举一个正面或负面的实例支持你的观点,可以是你自己的亲身经历也可以是他人的例子。【写作要求】概括要点和使用阅读材料中的实例时,不得直接引用原文中的句子。【评分标准】概括准确、语言规范、内容合适,篇章连贯。
在线咨询您好,告诉我您想学什么,15分钟为您匹配优质老师哦马上咨询
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询您好,告诉我您想学什么,15分钟为您匹配优质老师哦马上咨询&&&分类:第二节:读写任务(共1小题,满分20分)阅读下面的短文,然后根据要求写一篇150词左右的英语短文。The question was once asked of a highly successful businessman,“How have you done so much in your lifetime?” He replied, “I have dreams. I have turned my mind loose to imagine what I wanted to do. Then I have gone to bed and thought about my dreams. In the night I dreamed about my dreams. And when I awoke in the morning ,
I saw the way to make my dreams real. While other people were saying, ‘You can’t do that. It’s
impossible.’ I was well on my way to achieving what I wanted.” As Woodrow Wilson, 28th President of the US, said, “We grow great by dreams. All big men are dreamers.”They see things in the soft haze of a spring day, or in the red fire on a long winter’s evening. Some of us let these dreams die, but others nour nourish them through bad days until they bring them to the sunshine and light which comes always to those who sincerely hope that their dreams will come true.So please, don’t let anyone steal your dreams, or try to tell you they are impossible.“Sing your song, dream your dreams, hope your hope and pray your prayer.”【写作内容】
1)以约30词概括短文的主旨大意;2)然后以约120个词就“梦想”这一主题发表看法,包括如下要点: a) 请谈谈你是如何理解梦想在人生当中所起的作用的。b) 列举一个正面或负面的实例支持你的观点,可以是你自己的亲身经历也可以是他人的例子。【写作要求】概括要点和使用阅读材料中的实例时,不得直接引用原文中的句子。【评分标准】概括准确、语言规范、内容合适,篇章连贯。
第二节:读写任务(共1小题,满分20分)阅读下面的短文,然后根据要求写一篇150词左右的英语短文。The question was once asked of a highly successful businessman,“How have you done so much in your lifetime?” He replied, “I have dreams. I have turned my mind loose to imagine what I wanted to do. Then I have gone to bed and thought about my dreams. In the night I dreamed about my dreams. And when I awoke in the morning ,
科目:最佳答案One possible version for the writingBy presenting examples of successful people whose dreams contributed greatly to their success, this passage emphasizes the importance of dreams and advocates that people should have dreams and never give them up. Nobody will deny that dreams play a very important part in one’s life. I think dreams influence people in the following ways. Firstly, having dreams means intense concentration on specific goals, which undoubtedly increases the possibility of success. Besides, dreams can serve as great motivations, pushing the dreamers to go ahead with courage and overcome difficulties with effort. Lastly, those who have dreams are more likely to be self-disciplined and well-organized, which are necessary qualities for ambitious people. It has been seen how much dreams have meant to my father’s life. Country born and country bred, he dreamed of becoming an architect as a kid. For many years, he spared no effort to approach his dream by working extremely hard at his lessons and reading books related to architecture. As was expected, he was finally admitted to his ideal university and majored in architecture. Now he is an authority in architecture and is well-known at home and abroad.To be brief, no matter who you are and what you are doing, you should have your dreams and hold on to them because they give you chances to taste success.解析
知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心苏州市学年第一学期期末模拟试卷(2) 九年级英语_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
苏州市学年第一学期期末模拟试卷(2) 九年级英语
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩4页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢

我要回帖