下载次数:334次
资料类型:
文档大小:263KB
所属点数: 0点
【下载此资源需要登录并付出 0 点,】
资料概述与简介
短文改错专练
(2015哈六中高一下期中)
After school, I was about to enter my apartment while I saw a little dirty dog lie beside a dustbin. He looked extremely weak. Immediately the homeless dog filled me of sympathy. So I decided to take him home. I gave him some food and a bath. After the bath he looked energy and refreshed. What a lovely dog!
When my parents got to home, I asked that I could keep the dog. To my surprised and joy, they agreed. Up to now, he has become member of our family and everyone had enjoyed his company.
Looked at the cute and happy dog today, I realize that I was right to help him.
After school, I was about to enter my apartment
I saw a little dirty dog
beside a dustbin. He looked extremely weak. Immediately the homeless dog filled me
sympathy. So I decided to take him home. I gave him some food and a bath. After the bath he looked
and refreshed. What a lovely dog!
When my parents got to home, I asked
I could keep the dog. To my
and joy, they agreed. Up to now, he has become member of our family and everyone
enjoyed his company.
at the cute and happy dog today, I realize that I was right to help him.
(2015·南阳市高一下学期期中)
I as well as my family are going to New York City this weekend. I had been looking forward to go there for a long time. It is one of the modern city in the world. There have also a lot of museums where you can learn something you can't learn it in school. I'd also like to see the Statue of Liberty and the Empire State Building. Unfortunately, the Twins Towers destroyed on September 11th, 2001 and I would have the chance to see them by myself. Now I am getting ready for the excited trip. I bet it will be a unforgettable experience.
I as well as my family
going to New York City this weekend. I
been looking forward to
there for a long time. It is one of the modern
in the world. There
also a lot of museums where you can learn something you can't learn it in school. I'd also like to see the Statue of Liberty and the Empire State Building. Unfortunately, the Twins Towers
destroyed on September 11th, 2001
I would have the chance to see them by myself. Now I am getting ready for the
trip. I bet it will be
unforgettable experience.
(2015·延边第二中高一第二学期期中)
I am secretary of the City Student Union (CSU). We were organizing an art exhibition for high school students in city. It will be held in the 9th of July in the Exhibition Hall of Beihai. More than 1000 painting will be on show, but high school students and teachers from all the eight districts will come to the event. As you are very popularly with us Chinese high school students, we'd like to invite for you to the exhibition. We would be grateful when you could join them that day. Looking forward to hear from you soon.
I am secretary of the City Student Union (CSU). We
organizing an art exhibition for high school students in city. It will be held in the 9th of July
the Exhibition Hall of Beihai. More than 1000
will be on show,
high school students and teachers from all the eight districts will come to the event. As you are very
with us Chinese high school students, we'd like to invite for you to the exhibition. We would be grateful
you could join
that day. Looking forward to
from you soon.
(2015·辽宁省朝阳区三校协作体高一下段考)
There are different train ticket for people to choose from when traveled by train. They may want to buy a single ticket and a return ticket. A single ticket allows them enjoy more freedom at their destination while a return not only is cheaper but also save them the trouble of buying the ticket when they decide to return. Some people prefer hard seats to soft one. Young people like to have hard seats because enjoy the company of other passengers is what they need during a journey. Businessmen would not like to have soft seats. They want to have a good rest. When they get off the train, they were still energetic and can rapid go on to do their jobs.
There are different train
for people to choose from when
by train. They may want to buy a single ticket
a return ticket. A single ticket allows them
enjoy more freedom at their destination while a return not only is cheaper but also
them the trouble of buying the ticket when they decide to return. Some people prefer hard seats to soft . Young people like to have hard seats because
the company of other passengers is what they need during a journey. Businessmen would not like to have soft seats. They want to have a good rest. When they get off the train, they
still energetic and can
go on to do their jobs.
(2015·锦州市一中高一下期中)
My parents and I went to the park on last Sunday. There were lots of visitors stood in front of the ticket window. We waited for a long time and buy three tickets. In the Tiger Mountain of the park,I was too eager to see the fierce frightened animals that I quickened my steps through the crowd. Unfortunate,I got separated from my parents. I had hard time looking for him,but I had no luck. Wandering in the park,I felt alone without any companions. Worse still,I had no money,so I had to walk home,covered as much as 5 kilometers.
My parents and I went to the park on last Sunday. There were lots of visitors
in front of the ticket window. We waited for a long time and
three tickets. In the Tiger Mountain of the park,I was
eager to see the fierce
animals that I quickened my steps through the crowd. ,I got separated from my parents. I had hard time looking for ,but I had no luck. Wandering in the park,I felt
without any companions. Worse still,I had no money,so I had to walk home, as much as 5 kilometers.
2015东北育才学校高一下段考)
Rowena and Billy Wrangler are model high school students and do extreme well in achievement tests. And next year, Rowena will attend Harvard University. Billy, her younger brother, hope to go to Cornell. That makes Rowena and Billy different from most students are that they don't go to school. In fact, they've never been school. Since a kindergarten, they have studied at home. Neither Rowena or Billy feels as if they have missed out on nothing by being taught at home. As many of the more than one million people who receive home schooling in the United States, they feel that we have gotten a good education.
Rowena and Billy Wrangler are model high school students and do
well in achievement tests. And next year, Rowena will attend Harvard University.
Billy, her younger brother,
to go to Cornell.
makes Rowena and Billy different from most students
that they don't go to school . In fact, they've never been
school. Since a kindergarten, they have studied at home. Neither Rowena
Billy feels as if they have missed out on
by being taught at home.
many of the more than one million people who receive home schooling in the United States, they feel that
have gotten a good education.
(2015太原五中高一下段考)
Nowadays, some students would not like to living in a dorm. Instead, they rented houses outside the school. There are advantages for all. Living in a dorm can increase friendship and cooperation among classmates, but of course it is safe. A dorm is more like a society, where enables students to learn to get along with the each other, thus preparing for the social life later. As for renting a house to live in alone, it's better for your studies as you can feel freely in your own room without interrupted by others. As a result, you will have more time and can devote yourself to studying wholehearted. But there may appear a few safety problem as you live outside the school. Anyhow as a student, I prefer living in a dorm.
Nowadays, some students would not like to
in a dorm.Instead, they
houses outside the school. There are advantages for . Living in a dorm can increase friendship and cooperation among classmates,
of course it is safe. A dorm is more like a society,
enables students to learn to get along with the each other, thus preparing for the social life later.
As for renting a house to live in alone, it's better for your studies as you can feel
in your own room without
interrupted by others. As a result, you will have more time and can devote yourself to studying . But there may appear a few safety
as you live outside the school. Anyhow as a student, I prefer living in a dorm.
(2015·太原五中高一期末)
It's been a long time since I do something good for the environment. Feel responsible to protect the environment, I decided to take action again. I told my idea with my friends and we planned to plant the trees on the hill in the rural area of the city.
We came to the foot of the hill and selected a place where looked suitable and settled down. We spend a few hours digging holes and placing the young seedlings (幼苗). Then we wrote our wishes on cards one to one and buried it deep down the roots of the trees. We also took numerous pictures. We were such busy that we didn't realize it was time to go back. I felt really glad that we made difference to the environment.
It's been a long time since I
something good for the environment.
responsible to protect the environment, I decided to take action again. I told my idea
my friends and we planned to plant the trees on the hill in the rural area of the city.
We came to the foot of the hill and selected a place
looked suitable and settled down. We
a few hours digging holes and placing the young seedlings (幼苗). Then we wrote our wishes on cards one
one and buried
deep down the roots of the trees. We also took numerous pictures. We were
busy that we didn't realize it was time to go back. I felt really glad that we made
difference to the environment.
高考学习网-中国最大高考学习网站 | 我们负责传递知识!
本网部分资源来源于会员上传,除本网组织的资源外,版权归原作者所有,如有侵犯版权,请联系并提供证据(),三个工作日内删除。
其他相关资源
友情链接:
Copyright &2006 - 2016 高考学习网版权所有. All Rights Reserved.(高一英语)短文改错 I often dream of a teacher , I dream of standing on the 76._高一_中学数学网
|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
(高一英语)短文改错&I&often&dream&of&a&teacher&,&I&dream&of&standing&on&the&76.
&&&&&&&&&&★★★
(高一英语)短文改错&I&often&dream&of&a&teacher&,&I&dream&of&standing&on&the&76.
作者:佚名
文章来源:
更新时间: 23:35:34
(高一英语)短文改错 I often dream of a teacher , I dream of standing on the 76. platform in the classroom and give lessons to lovely boys 77. and girls . I teach them , play with them , but watch them 78. growing up . I am always young when I was staying 79. with them . I know there is not easy to be a teacher . You 80. have to learn in order to teach . Without enough knowledges, 81. you can never learn well .What is more , you have to 82. be friends with your pupils and take good care of him . 83. Only in this way can you be a good teacher and win 84. respect from them . Though I am a student now , I will work as very hard to make my dream come true . 85.
76.of∧being/becoming 77.give→giving 78.but→and 79.was→am 80.there→it 81.knowledges→knowledge.82.learn改为teach 83.him→them 84.√ 85.as去掉
试题录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一个试题: 下一个试题: 没有了
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)报班咨询:400-888-3456
试题资料:
各地资讯:
各科复习:
报考六部曲:
教学资源:
高考论坛:
高考交流:
高考英语短文改错栏目提供高考英语短文改错,高考英语改错题,高考英语改错技巧,高考英语改错方法,高三英语短文改错等内容,为高考英语复习提供指导。
条记录,分
高考工具箱
高二知识点总结
2013各地高考状元
Copyright (C)
All Rights Reserved 巨人学校 版权所有
京ICP备号&&&&京公网安备82号您好,欢迎来到新东方
&&&&&&正文
高中在线英语短文改错:Dear Editor
来源:新东方网整理
  高考英语短文改错是一个固定题型,新东方网高考频道整理高中英语短文改错练习题,后附答案,大家可以在线练习,提升短文改错的技巧和答题感觉。英语短文改错主要考察形容词、动词和介词等活用,考点是英语词汇用法和语法。
  新东方网高考频道各科复习资料:
  /list_1019_1.html
  保送生、自主招生、艺特生和运动员报名简章大全:
  /list_1497_1.html
&&& Dear Editor,
  I’m a middle school student naming Li Ming. I’m writing to tell you something. Recently I’ve notiecd many of my classmates often to go to the cyber cafe (网吧) near our school. The other day I went here, too. I was surprised to see many students doing computer games, seeing films or chatting. Some students were even talking about love affairs online. On my opinion, cyber cafes should be a place where we can find much useful informations. Internet should be a window to the outside world rather than place for games. Internet is good if we make good use it. Otherwise, it will do us great harm. So the local government should take measure to make sure that students use cyber cafes positively.
  1. _______ 2. _______ 3. _______
  4. _______ 5. _______ 6. _______
  7. _______ 8. _______ 9. _______
  10. _______
点击下一页查看答案
知分选大学
北京天津河北河南山东山西内蒙古陕西辽宁吉林黑龙江上海江苏浙江安徽江西湖北湖南重庆四川贵州云南广东广西福建甘肃青海宁夏新疆西藏港澳台
说明:系统推荐的大学是依据往年数据计算所得,供广大考生填报志愿参考使用!
专题 & 院校库
新东方中学辅导专区
版权及免责声明
① 凡本网注明"稿件来源:新东方"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属新东方教育科技集团(含本网和新东方网)
所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他任何方式复制、发表。已经本网协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方",违者本网将依法追究法律责任。
② 本网未注明"稿件来源:新东方"的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载仅基于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同转载稿的观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为"稿件来源:新东方",本网将依法追究法律责任。
③ 如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者见稿后在两周内速来电与新东方网联系,电话:010-。
请选择城市
请选择学校
请选择城市
请选择学校
请选择城市
高考实用工具

我要回帖

更多关于 高一短文改错专项训练 的文章

随机推荐