有关《功夫熊猫英语版》英语版的7句话观后感

求4篇英语电影观后感!急。《茜茜公主三部曲》
《歌舞青春》《功夫熊猫》《绝代艳后》四篇观后感!无需太长!一大段话即可。本人开学初二,但是对于这种死板的英语作业是一点兴趣也没有,太无聊了,没有一点挑战性。我写了六篇了,实在是不想写了。有点幼稚,也有点无聊,每个只需要一段话。不要太多,也不要太少了,适中即可。急用!!!!!!!!快开学了嘛。不一定是这四部!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  光荣战役  About colonel's story, about strives for the free story, about Civil War's story.  Previously had known this movie, as soon as shakes such a year, settled the heart to look slowly fi...
like the film
very much!The panda is brave and funny.Many animals in the film are great,I love them.But I don't like dalong,he is a cheater,and he is also dangerous.But the panda beat him at last. I will be a person like the panda.He is warm-hearted.The most important is,he is a real hero!He is my idol!
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码高中英语作文:《功夫熊猫》观后感
来源:  15:56:08 【】 
   is Saturday and I watched an interesting movie at home, Kung Fu Panda. It is an American computer-animated action comedy film, based on the theme of Chinese Kung Fu. The story is about a clumsy panda who determines to be a martial arts master. Paul is a apprentice of a noodle shop, and most of animal in his hometown are martial arts master, expect him. So he dreams to be a master and beats others. Unexpectedly, he takes on the task of saving the valley to against the intrusion of evil Taro. Although Paul is a martial arts novice, he never gives up easily. Finally, he proves himself by his success. It’s an interesting and motivational story. Sometimes, we may not as good as others, but we still can achieve by our efforts and strong wills. As long as we do not give up our dreams, nothing is impossible.1&&&
文章责编:gaoxiaoliang& 看了本文的网友还看了
?&&()?&&()?&&()?&&()?&&()?&&()
作文范文点击排行
作文频道最新更新
? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?   ?
?   ? ?    ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?
实用工具 |
| 大全 | 大全
     |
版权声明:如果网所转载内容不慎侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们将会及时处理。如转载本内容,请注明出处。
Copyright & 2004- 网 All Rights Reserved 中国科学院研究生院权威支持(北京) 电 话:010- 传 真:010-用英语写一篇《功夫熊猫》的观后感50字
只是习惯e7瀨
《功夫熊猫》观后感 最近,一部动画电影《功夫熊猫》受到了人们的广泛喜爱。一向喜欢看动画片的我一连看了好几遍。这部电影给我带来快乐的同时,也给了我许多启示。 故事讲述了一只肥嘟嘟的熊猫阿波从一个普通村民成为一名龙斗士的历程。阿波生活在一个开面馆的家庭。父亲希望他继承家里的面馆生意。但他却一直拥有一个大侠梦。梦想成为一名武功盖世的侠客。终于,机会来了。和平谷要选出龙斗士,去迎战太郎...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码写一篇英语评价写一篇看了功夫熊猫后的观后感,用英语
五花咵髿丶
KuangFu Panda is an interesting movie.First,Po is a big panda,he is very fat,but he has his own dream.Po want's to be a Great master,to save people in bad life by kuangfu.The Shifu teachs him how to fight,and make him to save the world.At last,He beat Tai Lung.Po had many friends,Monkey,Master Viper,Master Tigress,Master Mantis,Master Crane.I thought he is a great panda.He is a hero!I want to be the 2nd Po,to be a hero!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
google 上老外的观后感 他给的评价很高:)After various 3D animated movies ranging from lacklustre "star" movies ("Madagascar"), boring tripe ("Shark Tale", "Bee Movie"), and over-rated, over-hyped overkill ("Shre...
其实你在google里搜索 kungfu panda review,在google里搜索一下就可以了找到了。以后找别的电影评论键入 此电影的英文名字,再加review就可以搜到相关评论了。一下给一篇作为参考:Thanks for checking out our Kung Fu Panda review. I still remember way back in 2005 wh...
扫描下载二维码君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
《功夫熊猫》系列影评,观后感,功夫熊猫观后感,功夫熊猫观后感英文,功夫熊猫英语观后感,功夫熊猫1观后感,功夫熊猫2观后感,功夫熊猫观后感300字,功夫熊猫观后感100字,功夫熊猫观后感1000字,功夫熊猫2英语观后感
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
《功夫熊猫》系列影评,观后感
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer--144.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口

我要回帖

更多关于 功夫熊猫2电影英语版 的文章

随机推荐