ccie和ccie wordtrackerr

新盟教育_天津ccie认证培训
Oracle培训
包就业课程
&&&&&&CCIE——Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert,思科认证互联网专家,是由国际网络领域领袖厂商Cisco公司于1993年开始推出的专家级认证考试。
&&&&&&被全球公认为IT业最权威的认证,是全球Internetworking领域中最顶级的认证证书,是Cisco的最高级技术能力认证,2013年被评为全球十大IT认证榜首,具有IT终极认证的美称。目前分为8个方向:路由交换CCIE、电信运营商CCIE、安全CCIE、语音CCIE、无线CCIE、电信运营商运维CCIE、数据中心CCIE、存储网络CCIE。
&&&&目前全球CCIE持有者占思科认证总人数的10%不足,占全球网络从业者的5%不到(思科官方数据),CCIE从来都是"物以稀为贵"的典范.思科公司近年加强CCIE的认证质量把关,更加推升了CCIE这一世界顶级网络工程师认证的含金量,逐步成为价值最高、潜力巨大的职业资格.
&&&&当企业需要提高生产率,增加竞争力以及组织效率的时候,思科CCIE认证人员能够缩短技术实现时间,控制预算目标,增强商业事务处理能力,完美控制最复杂的网络系统。现代企业普遍需求的高技术岗位,薪资上升速度快,发展起点高。
&&&&&拥有CCIE认证被认为是具有专业网络技术知识和丰富工作经验的最好证明,是荣誉与自我价值的完美体现。思科公司竭力打造的网络业界技术最高端、理论体系最完善的资格认证,多年来始终为IT界的翘楚。目前一个优秀的CCIE年薪已达30万。
&&&&原厂设备24小时实验,历年考试真题题库,配合独家360°渗透性教学模式,促进知识的深度掌握,提高考试通关几率,保证全员高分通过。完善的循环听课体系,强化学员知识的反复理解与吸收,打造理论强手,项目实操达人。
&&&&有能力构建可扩展的服务提供基础设施,来提供管理服务;在IOS以及IOS XR操作环境下,对复杂服务提供商的IP下一代核心(PE-PE及PE-CE)网络架构进行排错和维护所需的专家级技能,以及对运营管理流程、框架及网络管理系统等方面广泛的理论知识的掌握等。
&&&&CCIE是思科(除了CCA以外)最高级技术能力的认证,取得CCIE证书除了整个行业的认同之外,CCIE也是不断持有最新网络知识的指标;认证者将会在专业技术领域中成为一位最具竞争力的人。高端的技术水平与熟练的项目经验,将是CCIE始终领军IT业界的技术资本。
&&&&&&依托思科厂商授权技术核心,打造最具国际化标准的CCIE精英。遵循思科考试模式开发独家真实环境体验,从入门到精湛,始终坚持不参杂低级技术。让学员真正学到厂商原版认证技术。
&&&&&500强企业强强联手,营造经典项目环境,真实还原历年考试真题。配合大资引进的原厂最新设备,24小时全天候实验机会,专项讲师全程辅导答疑,在最精简的时间完成人才培养的计划。
&&&&&免费专业考前辅导,科学化学员水平测试,掌握学员自身特点,增加教学针对性。ThinkMo独家开设职业技术指导,竭力传授职场晋升技巧、科学规划学员未来的职业发展方向,打造发展型IT技术人才。
各种LSA报文结构及传输细节、多区域配置要点、OSPF区域和接口明文和、MD5认证原理和细节
路由重分发、路由聚合、Stub区域、完全srup区域、NSSA区域、完全NSSA区域
虚链路技术、高级特性
lsis-TLV详解、lsis-多区域、lsis-认证和汇总、lsis-区域迁移、lsis-区域割接、lsis-帧中继环境
BGP最优条路径1 3条选路原则、BGP路由聚合、BGP默议路由、BGP路由过滤、BGP认证、BGP Peer Group
BGP Community、BGP Reflector(BGP反射器)、BGP Confederation(BGP联邦)、BGP后门路由、BGP Dampening、BGP重分布
Route-map高级特性、MQC模块化配置讲解、双点双向重分发环路成因和解决方案、双向ISP接入配合SLA用策略路由实现线路热备
令牌桶和整形和监管、令牌桶机制、流量整形和监管、WRED早期随机检测丢弃、队列包含:PQ,CQ,WFQ,LLQ,CBLLQ,CBWFQ
交换机QOS、Auto-QOS、交换机QOS: WRR,SRR
组播路由协议PIM-DM、组播路由协议PIM-SM
anycast RP BSR、Auto-rp
LDP会话保护、普通MPLS环境、普通BGP-MPLS环境
Mpls-vpn技术、Mpls环境路由反射器
BGP-MPLS-OSPF客户环境、BGP-MPLS-ISIS客户环境、BGP-MPLS-静态客户环境、BGP-MPLS-EBGP客户环境
STP生成树协议、MSTP、BPDU Guard、BPDU Filtering、UplinkFast、BackboneFast、Root Guard
SPAN and RSPAN端口镜像、UDLD光纤检测、HSRP私有热备协议、MHRP多组HSRP协议负载、VRRP公有热备协议、RPR引擎冗余、RPR+高级引擎冗余、电源冗余
Port AC、Router ACL、VLAN ACL、ARP ACL、静态防火墙ACL、Directed-broadcast(定向广播)、dhcp snooping、NetFlow(流量统计)、SLA(Service Level Agreerrients)、NTP(网络时间协议)、Syslog(日志服务)
AAA认证技术、AAA本地命令授权和服务器命令授权、AAA命令审计和时间审计、穿越流量授权
RFC1918过滤、RFC2827、RPF反向路由转发、MAC地址泛洪攻击原理和防御-端口安全技术、STP生成树攻击和防御、DTP协商安全问题和防御、DHCP欺骗攻击和防御-dhcpsnooping技术、源IP和源MAC地址检查、ARP攻击和防御方案、COPP保护CPU、Netflow流量统计、802.1X认证
IPSEC-VPN理论、IKE详解、DH互联网密钥交换算法、加密算法和哈希算法详解、RSA和RSA算法详解、CA数字证书服务器技术、点对点IPSEC-VPN
Remote-vpn-远程VPN、Ezvpn-简单vpn、IPSEC-PVN的CA认证、DM-vpn-点对多点VPN
lpsec-VPN高可用性热备、lpsec-vpn排错、NAT-l-技术
ASA运行基础原理详解、定义inside,outside dmz区域、SSH、DHCP、动态路由协议、PPPOE接入、AAA本地认证配置、穿越流量HTTP认证、穿越流量FTP认证、IPS基础配置、IPS杂合模式、RADIUS-的ACL下发授权、穿越流量审计、双向ISP接入线路热备
SSL-VPN、HTTP深层监控、FTP深层监控、Failover热备配置同步、Failover热备状态同步、虚拟防火墙、透明模式防火墙、路由模式防火墙、BGP的MD5穿越技术、L2L点对点PVN、CA证书vpn(点对点)、EZVPN、EZVPN证书认证
ISIS链路状态数据库
ISIS路由泄露
RPF反向路径检查
IGMPv1、IGMPv2、IGMPv3
PIM dense-mode
PIM sparse-mode
RP、Auto-RP
组播双向树
SSM特定源组播
NBMA环境下组播
MPLS 设备类型
LSR操作过程
MPLS标签交换过程
标签分发协议LDP
MPLS-TE基础
MPLS-TE基础配置
MPLS-TE信息发布
CSPF路径计算
MPLSTE信令协议
RSVP协议介绍
MPLS-TE路径建立
MPLS-TE静态路由转发
MPLS-TE自动路由转发
MPLS-TE策略路由转发
MPLS-TE路径保护
MPLS-TE FRR
路径保护和FRR比较
MPLS-TE高级
L2TPv3基础
HDLC、PPP、Frame-relay over L2TPv3
津ICP备1400082号
联系电话:400-036-3199
版权所有:深眸(天津)科技有限公司
机构地址:天津市滨海高新区华科一路华鼎智地22号楼1门(主校区)
&&&&&&天津市南开区白堤路航宇公寓人才楼5-9层(分校区)验证码: *Filed Under
by CCIE Journey
INE is offering a $500 off special for a 1 year All Access Pass for our blog readers here. To get the special just click on the INE banner to the left and it will take you to the sign up site for the discount. Not sure how long they will keep the discount going so keep that in mind
Filed Under
by CCIE Journey
I was planning on taking the CCNA voice exam, but the cost of the exam made me decide against it. It just seemed like a cost that wasn’t really necessary. I am moving forward with the CCNP voice exams though. I am hoping to take the cvoice exam within the next couple of weeks. Anyone have an opinion on the CCNP voice exams? My thinking was at least they would give me the professional level certification as I prepped for the CCIE written, and lab. The cost will be high though…
Filed Under
by CCIE Journey
“We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we’re curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.” -Walt Disney
Well, I have been prepping for the CCNA Voice the last four weeks, and was feeling pretty good about how far I have come. Now though, that plan is going to be put on a hold for a little bit. Due to big things coming down the pipe at work, I am going to have to start some Nexus, and data center training. That is going to have to be my path for the foreseeable future which I am very excited about. I started training and preparing for the data center written late last year, only to quit because I felt that without real day-to-day, hands-on experience, I would only become a paper tech. But now, the real hands-on, day-to-day work is coming, whether I am prepared, or not. I would rather be prepared.
So this will be my new path going forward, from here on out. I will continue on with all my INE data center material, and hopefully get the written done well before summer goes full tilt here in Western New York.
To all my friends out there, I have one word for you…. “Squirrel!”
Filed Under
by CCIE Journey
The only thing I would say to anyone who will take the new version is don’t fear any change, or addition to the updated version of the lab. When version 4 was announced there was so much fear over the troubleshooting section, and MPLS being added. Change brings fear, unnecessary fear. I ended up failing version 3 of the lab two weeks before version 4 came out. I wasn’t ready for it. So I took two more years before making another attempt (to be fair we had another child between attempts…) Then I passed version 4 on my first attempt. Simply because I was ready to take it. INE, Narbik, and IPexpert will have their material updated to get you through the new version. Study hard, and run with it…
Yea I know there is not much here, but I don’t want to give my long drawn out opinion on a version of the lab I will never have to take. I don’t think it is fair to anyone reading this that will take the new version
I would strongly pay attention to what the trainers have to say though.
Filed Under
by CCIE Journey
I would miss Frame Relay and all those easy points that come with it
The announcement for the R&S CCIE v5 update should be coming soon (November timeframe) and the switch over for the lab sometime around March 2014. Cisco Live Europe has a R&S v5 Technical Breakout scheduled for anyone attending. The update to version 5 appears to be a 100% virtual lab environment similar to how the troubleshooting section of the lab is done now. The major benefit of the lab going virtual is that the topics covered will be platform independent. You will not need to buy 2911?s or 3750x’s to prepare and can use any relatively newer router or switch to prepare or use a virtualized environment (IOL/IOU/VIRL, GNS3, CSR). The goal of the v5 appears to be to focus on the technologies themselves and less on the hardware and a specific topology. This is the best move Cisco has made for the R&S CCIE program in years as candidates will need to focus more on the technologies themselves and not worry about IOS versions, hardware platforms, physical topologies, etc.
Filed Under
by CCIE Journey
If you are prepping for the lab this is something I am sure you are going to want to catch.
Starting tomorrow, September 24th 2013 at 10:00 PDT (17:00 GMT), I will begin the running the new CCIE Security Advanced Technologies Class for the newest version 4.0 blueprint. Online streaming of tomorrow’s class is free for anyone to attend. Simply login to
and then browse to the streaming url of http://ine.co/scv4.
A link to the streaming page is also located in the members dashboard.
Tomorrow’s class will start with an introduction about the scope of the CCIE Security v4 blueprint, including the hardware and software versions, as well as the specific technologies within the scope, and then will continue with the technical topics of IOS Firewall, including stateless ACL filtering and stateful filtering with both CBAC and ZBPF.
Filed Under
by CCIE Journey
I am sure most people have heard about Cisco’s decision to retire the CCIE Voice, and move forward with the CCIE Collaboration. Here is a good read on it from UCGuerrilla over on his site.
May 29, 2013 marks the day that Cisco announced the new CCIE Collaboration track. For many existing voice CCIEs, this was a welcome change to the blue print as it lined up with what we really do. We were excited about the blue print change and then we read the catch:
Filed Under
by CCIE Journey
Looking forward to heading back to Cisco Live this year. Haven’t been back since I was there last in 2009. Something always seemed to come up the last few years to keep me away. I am excited to be attending this year since it is in Orlando. Not sure how I am going to feel about that Orlando weather though. Got a couple of Don Slice’s EIGRP sessions scheduled. If you use EIGRP in your enterprise network, or prepping for the R&S lab they are very informative.
Filed Under
by CCIE Journey
INE is giving away a Harley this year at their Cisco Live party!
I would like to thank the over 600 people who RSVP’d for INE’s 2013 Party at the Hard Rock Cafe in Orlando during Cisco Live. Registration is closed as of today for our party but I wanted to be the first to let everyone know about the grand prize giveaway we are doing. On top of the standard giveaway prizes (iPads, MacBook Airs, AAP Memberships, Bootcamps, etc) we are giving away a Harley Davidson 2013 XL 1200X Forty-Eight to a lucky winner during our party.
Filed Under
by CCIE Journey
New over at INE’s Blog:
As everyone knows INE has made INC 5000?s list of fastest growing educational companies for two years running and we’re having our best year ever by roughly 30% over our 2011 numbers. With this growth INE is once again expanding. Starting mid-January 2013 INE will have a new office in RTP, NC. The office in RTP will be for sales and support so that means sales will be available starting from 6am EST (-5 GMT) in January. We’re also doubling the size of our datacenter in Reno, NV in January. We’ve signed the lease on the building next to our current Reno datacenter and are close to finalizing the RTP sales/support location. We’re looking for a mid-level rack support engineer for the RTP office location and for Reno. Hours would be from 6am to 2pm Monday through Friday for RTP and 9am to 5pm Monday through Friday for Reno. For the Reno location I’m willing to relocate the right candidate and their family within the US. These will be fulltime permanent positions.
Recent Posts
CCIE Blogs
CCIE TrainingCCIE Training - CCIE Routing & Switching, Collaboration, Security, Service Provider, Data Center
1-877-224-8987 |
Course Library
Cisco Training
CCIE – Expert Level
CCNP – Professional Level
CCNA – Associate Level
CCENT – Entry Level
Cisco Technologies
Automation & Systems
Software Defined Networking
All Access Pass
CCIE Routing & Switching
CCIE Security
COMPLETE NETWORK TRAINING
GET AN ALL ACCESS PASS
The All Access Pass membership gives you unlimited streaming access to our entire video catalog of network training, as well as exclusive member discounts.
Choose your subscription and get started on your path to certification today!
Industry-Leading Network Training
To Help You Pass The First Time
INE specializes in expert-level network training: one-of-a-kind live onsite Bootcamps (in locations around the world), instructor-led video courses, workbooks, and training bundles—everything you need to achieve your certification goals.
In Person * Intense
Pass the first time
Hand-on classes focus on the CLI, not on slideshows
Included Free:
1 Year All Access Pass Subscription!
Team Training Packages
Keep Your Group On The
INE’s team license packages are budget friendly, scalable, customizable, and transferrable. Whether you have 5 users or 100+, they’ll have access to everything they need to prepare for Cisco certification exams and master cutting-edge networking technologies.
Cutting Edge
Who Trains With INE
Browse by Certification
Cisco CCIE
Cisco CCNP
Cisco CCNA
New Courses Released Weekly!
Learn the latest v4 blueprint technologies
The final step to taking you lab exam with confidence
Taught by Brian McGahan, CCIEx4 #8593, CCDE #2013::13
Advanced look at Accesss-Lists
Taught by Keith Bogart, CCIE #4923
Taught by Brian McGahan, CCIEx4 #8593, CCDE #2013::13
Expert InstructorsOur dedicated instructors, some of the most experienced and esteemed Cisco Certified Trainers and networking experts in the world, provide the best training the industry has to offer, including live, hands-on classes and top-quality self-paced video training.Affordable ProductsINE's exclusive All Access Pass features unlimited access to our entire library of high-quality streaming videos at one low price, and our convenient Payment Plan option means that your budget won’t stand in the way of your training.Results That Equal SuccessINE has trained more IT professionals than most other CCIE training companies combined. Take a look at our CCIE success stories and read about the many accomplishments of former students.
12 yearsProviding The Best Training In The Industry<span data-percentage="+CCIEs Trained, and Counting30+Live Bootcamps For 2015, Around The World<span data-percentage="+Hours of The Best Video Training Available
Finally I&#8217;ve passed my &#8220;CCIE Voice Lab&#8221;. It was a very awesome journey: interesting and exhausting at the same time. I used many materials but in a nutshell the &#8220;Deep Dive series plus LAB workbooks&#8221; was the beacon that illuminated my way and without it I don&#8217;t think it would have been possible to grasp the technologies, starting from infrastructure and ending with CUPS and UCCX. I am very grateful to the INE company and a special thanks to Mr. Mark Snow, who was the person who inspired me and gave me the motivation to understand the subject matter and attain my goal.Your excellent CCIE materials and amazing Rack Rentals helped me tremendously through my Routing and Switching and Service Provider journey. Without these materials and Rack to practice, this would not have been possible. I can say that INE provides absolutely great and the best materials for any CCIE track. Thank you INE and more power to you! I am now a CCIE x2—Routing & Switching and Service Provider!
All Access Pass
Investing in an All Access Pass gives you affordable and unlimited streaming access to our entire video catalog of network training. Stream more than 8,500 videos and enjoy exclusive member discounts. Choose your subscription level and get started on your path to certification today!
Our All Access Pass Mobile App Let's You Keep Up With Your Training Anytime, Anywhere
With our iOS, Android and Apple TV apps for phones, tablets and TVs, our entire library of industry-leading network training courses can be with you wherever you go and wherever you&#8217;d like to watch. Synchronized progress tracking and great video quality let you take advantage of every moment.
Team Training Packages. Keep Your Team On The Cutting Edge.
INE&#8217;s team license packages are budget friendly, scalable, customizable, and transferable. Whether you have 5 users or 100+, they&#8217;ll have access to everything they need to prepare for Cisco certification exams and master cutting-edge networking technologies.
Subscribe to our email newsletter!
Stay connected with the latest news, product releases and promotions from INE.
Subscribe now to hear about all the latest news, product releases and promotions, and get a 10% OFF coupon for your first order
Subscribe Now!
We hate spam as much as you do and will never sell your info to a third party.
Check Out Our All-New CCIE Fundamentals Bootcamps!
BIG CCIE Bundle Sale!

我要回帖

更多关于 wordtracker 的文章

随机推荐