帮我关下灯谢谢图片翻译一下谢谢

帮我翻译一下,谢谢了_百度知道
帮我翻译一下,谢谢了
‘Good night. One was a little open, you are going to die. When he spoke. The door opened and some animals hopped in. Lam?’I thought fast?’‘I have a plan and “Nobody” is part of it, has been all over space. ‘You’ll see, was lost again, huge. ‘I hope your plan’s a good one, Master Spaceman. This is one of them,’ I said. We went through it into a huge cave.’ I said! You could play tennis on the bed and have a bath in the bowl on the bedside table!All twelve of us left the ship and approached the doors carefully, giant kangaroos, black rock.Peters! All of you.’‘It’s clearly partly human. How did you get in here.’Peters turned towards to me, but huge, sir, and said quietly, ‘But listen,’ Lam said, Captain. We were cought like rats in a trap, ‘Good night? Believe me, it is ture that we are aliens. ‘We are going to wait.’The friends outside shouted . In the cliff there were doors—of two storeys high, were’t you. ‘We’ll wait, our navigator. You’re aliens and we kill all aliens in this valley. We were running out of food,’ I said.’Before we could move, you’ll be the last one to die, we are not, ‘You come in peace! Aliens in my cave. ‘This is the home of a monster.The monster turned to close the door and shouted. My name is Nobody and these people here are my…’Gork roared again, friends. Tomorrow,’ Peters said? And why did you say your name was “Nobody”, Peters, so towards evening.‘Let’s get out of here.’ He roared with laughter, we landed on an unexplored planet. It looked almost human except that it had a single.’Then Gork shut the door, and a powerful magnet above the cage pulled our guns from our hands, our pilot. He gave a roar that turned our blood to ice, but tomorrow you’ll be in pieces, Gork pressed a button on the wall beside him.’I turned to Gork and said, red glowing eye, but why can’t we be friends. That’s our custom.’Gork said, Gork, brought us down gently in a valley close to a great cliff of smooth. The furniture inside was earth-type, so it may be a friendly monster, we’re all going to die. If it isn’t, ‘You were wrong about the monster being friendly,’ I replied, turned round and saw us. ‘We’re all going to live. They looked like kangaroos.’‘But….‘Well,’ Peters began. Steel bars sprang from the ground around us and closed over our heads, ‘Good evening, ‘I know who you are, at dawn.‘Don’t argue.’The ground began to shake, his voice shook, Mr Gork.’‘No. Following them was a huge monster. ‘Aliens, Nobody! Trust me. Tomorrow. We come in peace. Gork pressed another button. He often tells his friends stories of his adventures. I’ll do you a favour, sirNobody wins (Part 1)Captain King. ‘Mr Gork
这是第一篇,有翻译器的童鞋可以用一下,不是第二篇下面的那位
提问者采纳
相信我,这样可以友好的怪物,转过身来。
“不:“朋友们,植物人.”
我转过头去高克说,有一个浴缸碗倒在床边的桌子上。这是我们的习惯,但是我们为什么不能做朋友,但是明天你就会在零件?”
“我有一个计划。我们像老鼠一样被淋得像落汤鸡似的在陷阱里。“先生。看上去就像人.”他后轰然大笑,我们杀死所有的外星人在这个山谷里。
“我们走吧。他们看上去像袋鼠,“没有人”是它的一部分.”
“但是。&quot,“你是错的,我们不。如果不是。一个是小打开。
“不要说,是我们再度迷失,使血液冰。明天,不是吗。
怪物转到关上门,一个怪物。我们穿过它变成一个巨大的洞穴里。门开了,主人太空人。明天,友好的怪物,“你会看到。“晚安,说:“听着、黑色的岩石。里面的家具是地球款式的,我们的飞行员。从地上弹筋关闭我们周围。我要你帮个忙,“我们要等着,我们登上一个未经探索的行星.”我说。彼得斯。跟踪他们是一个巨大的怪物、巨大的袋鼠,除了它有一只巨大。”过外星人。我的名字是没有人!外国人在我的山洞里,“我们都要住,先生,红色的发光的眼睛.”
然后高克关上门,你会死的,你将会是最后一个要死,这是事实高克我们寄居的,先生高克。拉米夫定的,使我们无法理解,”彼得…开始?为什么你说你叫什么来着“没有人”吗!
我们十二个人离开了飞船并且小心地来到门边。
“好吧,”我又高克知道你是谁。他给了一声吼叫。当他说话时,破晓的时候,我们都要要死。你到这里来怎麽?”
我快速思考,高克按按钮在墙上他旁边,”林说,平静地说。我们是在和平的,“这是家!你可以打网球在床上,按高克和强有力的磁铁以上笼子里帮我们手中枪。有入口是在悬崖上两层楼高,领航员。
我们还没来得及动,什么也不是。
彼得斯转向我,他的声音震动,”我回答道。另一个按钮,一直以来都在空间.”
“这很明显地部分人,
外面的朋友说,”我说;我希望你的计划很好,所以傍晚!信任,”彼得斯说。他经常告诉他的朋友他的冒险故事,这些人们这是我的…”
呼啸而过.”
地面开始动摇,但巨大的!所有的,先生:“晚安:“晚上好.”
高克说,”我说,看见我们。我们快要用光了食物,有些动物跳。你是外国人。这就是其中之一:“你是为平安来的,“我们将等着队长国王,队长,使我们轻轻地放下在山谷里接近的悬崖光滑的,彼得斯
提问者评价
算你了,不过有错字,注意了
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
吃过了晚餐袋鼠汤后,Gork躺在床上马上睡着了。他打着呼噜。奸声震动了洞穴。“大家听我说,”我说道。“我的计划是这样的。”
从口袋里,我掏出我的小而强大的激光手电筒。因为它是在一个塑料盒里,所以磁铁没能把它吸走。“我们将用这个逃离这个笼子,”我说道。“首先我会熔化钢条,然后……,,
Peters打断我。“我知道了,机长。然后你就用这个手电筒杀死Gork。”
“动动脑子,”我说。“如果我们杀了Gork,我们怎么逃出去?我们太弱小了,开不了门。我们要这样做!我们……”
没用多久,我们都逃出了笼子。机组成员都藏在袋鼠中间,我站在床上,戈克的头旁边。我大声说,“戈克,我是Nobody,”Gork醒了。我把手电筒对准他的眼睛,按下按粗。激光光束刺向眼睛,他便什么也看不见了。
Gork大吼,...
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮我翻译一下,谢谢_百度知道
帮我翻译一下,谢谢
Policeman Joe.Dm a real policema,but I still love the game.Ipoliceman and thieves's not a game any more!The four of us were very close in age.There is only one thing dfferent,so we played together all the time,and I was bornThe war finally ended in 1945,谢谢.
W best,I have grown up now,but I wasn&#39.Of course,two great things happened-my dad camt alone for long!快一点,someone had to be the policeman. I&#39.简单易懂的,so it&#39.In the next four years,and it was usally me.
It was great to have a big family。Everybody wanted to be a thief.We liked the game&#39,my mother had three more boys!I was the first child
我是家里的第一个孩子。现在我已经长大了,接下来的一年发生了两件大事,所以总是在一起玩:我爸爸从部队回来了还有就是我出生了,而那个人总是我。但我还是很喜欢这个游戏。谁都想当小偷,但是四年后。我们四个年龄相仿,我妈妈又生了三个男孩。拥有这么一个大家庭真的很好,总要有人当警察的。我们喜欢玩一个游戏叫警察和小偷,当然了战争于1945年结束,所以现在它已经不仅仅是一个游戏了,只有一点不同的是我是一个真正的警察
其他类似问题
17人觉得有用
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
We喜欢game&#39.During在今后几年里,我已经长大了!四.In在未来四年内,所以我们并肩作战。 嗯,但我仍然热爱game,有人是警察,两个伟大的事情; best,我是第一个孩子.There是只有一件事dfferent ,我爸爸回来的军队,所有的time,我出生,而且通常是我。我是一个真正的policema .It是激动人心的,但我不是唯一的long,我们非常接近的年龄,我的母亲有三个以上男孩。 有人高兴能有这样一个大家庭.Of当然;policeman和小偷&#39。大家想成为一名thief战争终于结束1945,所以它不是一个游戏了,警察乔
1945,战争终于结束 . 在今后几年里,两个伟大的事情,我爸爸回来的军队,我出生,我是第一个孩子,但我不是永远唯一的 .在在未来四年内,我的母亲有三个以上男孩。 有人高兴能有这样一个大家庭!四,我们非常接近的年龄,所以我们并肩作战,所有的所有.我们喜欢游戏'警察和小偷'
.它是激动人心的。大家想成为一名小偷. 当然,有人是警察,而且通常是我。 嗯,我已经长大了,但我仍然热爱游戏. 是只有一件事不同 。我是一个真正的警察 ,警察乔,所以它不是一个游戏了。
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮我翻译一下,一句一句,细致点.谢谢了I pride myself on being a generous person ,and no one could accuse you of being mean,but we must all beware of people like him.He is the kind of person who lives on other people and their generosity,and we all suffer from them.When you frist met,you said,he was very friendly.Did not you suspect him of anything? He might have been friendly,but he was obviously mvesting in the future!The thing how is for you to decide on a course of cation. The question is:how to get rid of him and his family-either shortly after they arrive or preferably before?I wouldn`t dream of telling you what to do,but I have one or two suggestion.
我为自己的慷慨自豪,当然,也没有人说你吝啬,但是我们必须提防像他那样的人.他就是那种依赖于别人的慷慨而活着的人.我们都会受到这种人的伤害.当你第一次见到他的时候你说他很友好.你有没有怀疑过他?他也想是很友好,但是他很明显是在将来有所企图.现在你需要做的是做一个谨慎的决定.问题是在他们来了之后怎么样在短期内摆脱他和他的家人.我不会梦想着告诉你怎么做,但是我有一两个建议
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码帮我翻译一下,谢谢_百度知道
帮我翻译一下,谢谢
If they see their friends gambling, they don’t D No. Bad habits don’t come suddenly.  A Yes, do they, they want to gambleWrite their lessons. At last they become distrusted by every. It‘s____ to fall into bad habits. If they see bigger boys smoking, they do B No.  A copying B gambling C writing D their parent  4. The boys may steal from _____, they learn to steal! Or they should overcome us in the end.  A in school B at home  C on the street D both A and C  3, they also want to learn to smoke, they learn to cheat. When they get bigger, they do  2. Some boy students fall into bad habits____, they don‘t  C Yes, the habits become stronger and stranger? _____.  A to steal for money B to get rid of bad habits at the beginning C to go uphill D A. How necessary it is that we get rid of the bad habits at the beginning, easy D hard, so that they can no longer get rid of them. From copying, they copy fr from gambling, easy C easy. The writer wants to tell us____, hard B hard, hard  5.  A easy, but____ to get rid of them!  1
提问者采纳
否则,他们抄同学的,这些坏习惯越来越强大;如果看到大男孩吸烟。在开始时就去除坏习惯多么必要啊,他们也想赌博,以至于再也戒除不掉,他们也想学吸烟;如果看到朋友赌博。当他们长大时;最后所有人都不信任他们。他们从抄袭中学会偷窃;从赌博中学会了欺骗,坏习惯最终会毁了我们在做功课时
题目翻译:1.坏习惯不会突然到来,对吗?2.有些男孩养成坏习惯------------3.男孩子们可能从--------偷东西?4,,养成坏习惯------,戒除坏习惯-----5.作者想告诉我们-------- 可以不?
提问者评价
真的很谢谢你,你人真好!嘻嘻
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
男孩儿们从哪里学到的偷,并且很难戒掉。如果他们看到比他们大的孩子抽样,他们学会了偷?A2;从赌博上。读者想告诉我们的是。在最初的时候我们就必须要戒掉那些坏习惯,他们学会了欺骗.A:D3,他们也会照搬。坏习惯容易染上。或者他们在最后必须要克服那些习惯.男学生们在哪里染上坏习惯。1.坏习惯不会突然就染上的,对吗。5。从抄作业。如果他们看到朋友赌博.B有些同学是通过抄写别的同学的作业来完成自己的作业。当他们长大的时候,这些习惯只会加剧。至少他们不再被任何人所相信:A4,戒掉很难,他们也会加入
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前位置: &
求翻译:请帮忙处理一下,谢谢是什么意思?
请帮忙处理一下,谢谢
问题补充:
Please help to handle it, thank you
Please help me, thank you for dealing with a
Please help to process, thanks
Please help, thank you
正在翻译,请等待...