I am willing to care for your childlife allercare,I love you

Start by marking “I Love You to Death (I Love You, #1)” as Want to Read:
Want to Read
Want to Read
Currently Reading
Enlarge cover
Want to Read
Error rating book. Refresh and try again.
Rate this book
Clear rating
See a Problem?
We’d love your help.
Let us know what’s wrong with this preview of
I Love You to Death by Natalie Ward.
It’s the wrong book
It’s the wrong edition
Details (if other):
I Love You to Death
(Goodreads Author)
small image
[url=/book/show/-i-love-you-to-death?utm_medium=api&utm_source=blog_book][img]http://d./books/l/.jpg[/img][/url]
[url=/book/show/-i-love-you-to-death?utm_medium=api&utm_source=blog_book]I Love You to Death by Natalie Ward[/url]
&He walked into my life and slowly, gently he showed me how to smile again, how to start living again. He gave me a reason to breathe again. Showed me that living was worth it and it was worth fighting for. That it was worth taking a risk and making the choices you wanted to make. That he was choosing me, fighting for me and he wanted me to fight for him, for us.&
switch to:What Are You Willing To Do For The Rest of Your Life? | Jonathan Fields
What Are You Willing To Do For The Rest of Your Life?
It’s a question asked in
extraordinary book, .
Coming from someone in the lifestyle or personal development field, the question might not be so odd. But, that’s not Randy. At least, that’s not his overt M.O.
Randy has a long history in Silicon Valley as a tech CEO, virtual CEO shadowing and mentoring start-up teams, a Stanford professor and most recently, a partner at the legendary Sand Hill Road VC firm, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers.
With that background, you’d figure it’d be all about building companies in the name of the biggest possible exit.
Because VCs make bank not so much on their portfolio companies’ annual revenues, but on their liquidation events. So, why would Komisar ask the hard-driving protagonist with an idea for an online venture, most of which boast notoriously short life-cycles, if he’d be willing to do it for the rest of his life?
Two reasons. One, because, in Randy’s words, he’s not actually asking…
“literally, what will you do for the rest of your life? That question would be absurd given the inevitability of change. No, what the question really asks is, if your life were to end suddenly and unexpectedly tomorrow, would you be able to say you’ve been doing what you truly care about today? What would you be willing to do for the rest of your life? What would it take to do it right now?
Because how you experience your life today matters. But also, because it’s better business.
The ideas that come out of the exploration of that question are far more likely to be the true game-changers than the ones birthed of the quest for biggest pile of Benjamins in the valley.
Also because Randy knows that launching, growing and making a company succeed is insanely hard and you’ll be presented with a litany of uncertainty, barriers and challenges along the way:
Tenacity and endurance are key to business success. But tenacity is seldom sustained simply by the drive for riches. Endurance most often wanes in the face of persistent obstacles if money is the overwhelming objective.
There’s got to be a deeper motivator. In fact, a recent . revealed a staggering number of pentamillionaires and…
80% started their own businesses or worked for a small-business that exploded.
Most did not accumulate the bulk of their fortunes over time, but rather in a fairly short burst after years of hard work.
Most of this new money is generated by risk-takers for whom “wealth is a byproduct of pursuing their passion.”
For most, money was not much of a motivator.
Solving a problem or improving on something that existed was.
Ventures driven by something deeper are more likely to live long enough to not only succeed, but thrive and possibly even dominate. And, for someone like Komisar, who’s got his own and his company’s skin in the game, that’s big.
Leading with passion isn’t just good for life, it’s good for business. And, if what you strive to create has a genuine impact on peoples’ lives, it’s good for the world.
So, now I’ll turn Randy’s questions out to you…
What would you be willing to do for the rest of your life?
What would it take to do it right now?
Share your thoughts and answers in the comments below…
You Don't Need a Bribe To Join This Tribe
Plain and simple. Did you enjoy what you just read? Cool, then get more in your inbox every week. And join this amazing tribe of makers and doers. You know you wanna...
You Don't Need A Bribe To Join My Tribe...
No shiny object, whiz-bang report or scratch-n-sniff screen protector.
Just an invitation... Come and play. I'll be traveling the world, building ventures, writing, making art (badly), taking photos and doing my best to be a present dad and husband along the way.
Once or twice a week, you’ll get an update with highlights, images, insights and excerpts.
Go ahead, make it official...
Disclosure & Other Legal Mumbo-jumbo.
We love that you're enjoying the cool stuff here. Our crack legal staff (a/k/a the cat) tells us we should let you know that you should assume the owner of this website is an affiliate for people, business (imaginary creatures, including but not limited to unicorns, elves, demigods and all manner of fairies) who provide goods or services mentioned on this website and in the videos or audio (or smoke signals). The owner (that'd be me, writing in the third person, but shhh, don't tell) may be compensated if you buy stuff from a provider. That said, your trust means everything to us and we don't ever recommend anything lightly (with the exception of when we're bribed with organic dark chocolate, because on those occasions anything goes!). Capisce!
Copyright &BBC News on TV, radio and online often brings you stories from across the world. Today we can hear “Life in China”. Have you got a story about life in China today? If you do, please put your stories here.Wu Peng, Anhui
I am a 14-year-old boy from a poor village in Anhui Province. Like many other
left-behind children in China, I live with my grandparents now. My parents
went to work in Shanghai several years ago. They call me twice a month to ask
about my study. I really miss my parents and I hope I can go to school in
Shanghai. I think every child needs parents’ love and care.Cindy, ShenzhenI like traveling
and I have traveled a lot around China. During the trip, I often find that a
number of Chinese often break the rules in public. For example, when I
traveled in Hong Kong this year, I saw a kid eating noodles on the
underground, which was against the rules. However, the kid’s mother didn’t
think she did wrong. Can you believe it? Let’s improve our public manners. Mike, Shanghai These days, we’re
asked to “clear our plates” when having our meals and say no to wasting. Some
of us used to order more than what we could eat. That was a big waste of
food. Now we need to finish the food we order. We should also stop wasting in
some other ways. For example, we should turn off the lights when we leave the
classroom. 小题1:How does Wu Peng contact his parents according to the passage?A.By writing letters.B.On the telephone. C.On the Internet.D.By sending text messages.小题2:Who thought it was not right to eat on the underground?A.Cindy.B.Mike.C.Wu Peng.D.The kid’s mother小题3:What does Mike want people to do?A.Care about left-behind childrenB.Obey the rules in public.C.Improve their public mannersD.Stop wasting - 跟谁学
在线咨询您好,告诉我您想学什么,15分钟为您匹配优质老师哦马上咨询
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询您好,告诉我您想学什么,15分钟为您匹配优质老师哦马上咨询&&&分类:BBC News on TV, radio and online often brings you stories from across the world. Today we can hear “Life in China”. Have you got a story about life in China today? If you do, please put your stories here.Wu Peng, Anhui
Shanghai. I think every child needs parents’ love and care.Cindy, ShenzhenI like traveling
think she did wrong. Can you believe it? Let’s improve our public manners. Mike, Shanghai These days, we’re
classroom. 小题1:How does Wu Peng contact his parents according to the passage?A.By writing letters.B.On the telephone. C.On the Internet.D.By sending text messages.小题2:Who thought it was not right to eat on the underground?A.Cindy.B.Mike.C.Wu Peng.D.The kid’s mother小题3:What does Mike want people to do?A.Care about left-behind childrenB.Obey the rules in public.C.Improve their public mannersD.Stop wastingBBC News on TV, radio and online often brings you stories from across the world. Today we can hear “Life in China”. Have you got a story about life in China today? If you do, please put your stories here.Wu Peng, Anhui
classroom. 小题1:How does Wu Peng contact his parents according to the passage?A.By writing letters.B.On the telephone. C.On the Internet.D.By sending text messages.小题2:Who thought it was not right to eat on the underground?A.Cindy.B.Mike.C.Wu Peng.D.The kid’s mother小题3:What does Mike want people to do?A.Care about left-behind childrenB.Obey the rules in public.C.Improve their public mannersD.Stop wasting科目:最佳答案小题1:B小题2:A小题3:D解析
知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心

我要回帖

更多关于 i am willing 的文章

随机推荐