济南哪个医院查胃病看的好啊?The floats became是什么意思 still again

求一篇英语演讲稿,简单点的,初中。_百度知道
求一篇英语演讲稿,简单点的,初中。
主题不限。字数不限(最好不要超过2000)要求:要是剧本形式的.....(就是有独白还有对话)单词简单点...就这些。 好的话我在另外追加分数!!可以的话 快一点啊!!
尽量 对话 内容和独白
内容相当吧....
提问者采纳
My hobby My hobby is fishing. I am fond of going fishing, for it is both interesting and iastructive-It tempers my willpower. Last Sunday I went fishing with my friend, He Ping. We started at daybreak. After three hours' cycling, we arrived at the outskirts of Hefei and came to a stream. The water is clear and clean. One can see fish swimming. The meadow sprinkled with buttercups slopes to the stream. It is a good place for fishing. In a few minutes everything was ready. Putting the bait of earthworms on the hook, dropping the hue into the strum, we sat there fishing with rod in hand. An hour passed. I did not catch a single fish. I lifted the fishing rod time and again. Time and again I was disappointed. There was no fish on the hook. On the other side of the stream, He Ping had caught several fish, one of which was very big. &How comes it that you catch fish casily while it is so difficult for me?& I asked. &it's easy. Only you need Io be patient.& He Ping answered. &Make sure that you lift the fishing rod when the whole flat has sunk. I'm sure a fish will greet you on the hook.& After a while the floats were swinging. I kept my breath and waked. The floats became still again. &Come on my hook, dear fish.& I was saying to myself. In a moment the floats swang again and then sank abruptly, Just at that moment I lifted my fishing rod. To my delight I caught a fish. Grlnning, I took it off the hook. This gave me a great revelation(启示):Stamina(毅力) is what we need to achieve success. And it is more important to young people who usually lack it. 我的业余爱好 我的业余爱好是钓鱼。它不仅有趣,且有意义——它磨炼我的意志。 上星期天,我和朋友何平去钓鱼。黎明时动身,骑了3小时自行车后,来到达合肥郊区的一条小溪边。溪水又清又净,能看见鱼在水里游。撤满草茛的草地倾斜着伸向小漠。那是个钓鱼的好地方。 几分钟后,一切准备就绪。把钓饵鱼虫放在钩上,并将直线垂入溪中,手握钓竿等在那儿垂钓。1小时过去了,我一条鱼也没钓着,不哗厂糕断蕹登革券宫猾时地提起钓竿,一次又一次地失望,无鱼上钩。而溪对面何平已钓了好几条鱼,其中还有1条是大鱼呢。 “怎么你钓鱼那么容易,而对我却那么难?”我问道。 “这并不难。只是需要耐心。”何平答道:“一定要等浮子全沉下后再举起钓竿,鱼就在钩上欢迎你了。” 过了一会儿,浮子在晃动。我屏住气在等待,浮子又不动了。“亲爱的鱼儿,快上钩。”我自言自语。一会儿,浮子又动了,接着突然下沉。正在此时,我举起了钓芊。我喜出望外地钓到了一条鱼,笑咪咪地把鱼取下了钩。 这件事给了我极大的启示:成功需要毅力。过对缺乏毅力的年轻人更为重要。
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
英语演讲稿的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语作文_百度知道
谢谢大家了.When did you start it?5。1.Why do you like doing it?4,词数不少于60.What kinds of things have you learnt from your hobby?3:My Hobby 的短文.How much time do you spend on your hobby.What is your hobby2根据下列问题写一篇题目为
After three hours&#39. Only yo I asked. The floats became still again. The meadow sprinkled with buttercups It&#39. In a moment the floats swang again anMake sure that you lift the fishing rod when the whole flat has sunk, Just at that moment I lifted my fishing rodMy Hobby
My hobby is fishing. Putting the bait of earthworms on the hook.
We started at daybreak, we sat there fishing with rod in hand.&quot. On the other side of the stream. I am fond of going fishing. It is a good place for fishing. Time and again I was disappointed, dropping the hue into the strum?&Come on my hook, He Ping had caught several fish.This gave me a great revelation(启示), we arrived at the outskirts of Hefei m sure a fish will greet you on the hook. I kept my breath and waked.&
After a while the floats were swinging, I took it off the hook. &quot. &quot. The water is clear and clean. I lifted the fishing rod time and again. Gs easy.
& He Ping answered. To my delight I caught a fish. I&#39. One can see fish swimming. There was no fish on the hook. I did not catch a single fish.
In a few minutes
I was saying to myself. Last Sunday I went fishing with my friend, dear fish, one of which was very big:Stamina(毅力) is what we neeHow comes it that you catch fish easily while it is so difficult for me, He Ping. And it is more important to young people who usually lack it, for it is both interesting and instructive-It tempers my willpower. An hour passed.&quot
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
英语作文的相关知识
其他1条回答
My Hobby---surfing the internet.
My favorite hobby is to surf in the internet. When I was ten years old, my father send one computer to me for birthday gift. Then I found most of people like to surf from the site to check something. For buying some goods, check some knowledge or they want to know the news, and my father like to use the computer to buy the stocks.
For me, I like it very much, because when I meet some study problem, I will check from the site Baidu or google if some useful information can be there. And I will analyze and check with my classmate if they can be adopted.
Also When I am tired, I can use PPS to watch movie or some ...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁以《成功是一种习惯》为题写英语作文_百度知道
以《成功是一种习惯》为题写英语作文
以《成功是一种习惯》为题写英语作文
obby is fishing. Last Sunday I went fishing with my friend.&quot, He Ping, for it is both interesting and iastructive-It tempers my willpower. After three hours&#39. There was no fish on the hook. I lifted the fishing rod time and again, we sat there fishm sure a fish will on the hook. The water is clear and clean. &quot, dropping th He P cycling.&After a while the How comes it that you catch fish casily while it is so difficult for me, one of which was very big, we arrived at the outskirts of Hefei and came to a stream, dear fish. &quot. It is a goit&#39. One can see fish swimming. The meadow sprinkled with buttercups slopes to the stream.In a few minutes Make sure that you lift the fishing rod when thes easy?&quot, He Ping had caught several fish. The floatCome on my hook. Putting the bait of earthworms on the hook.&quot. An hour passed. I did not I asked. I kept my h and waked.&quot. Time and again I was disappointed. On the other side of the stream. I&#39.&quot. Only you need Io be patient. I am fond of going fishing. We started at daybreak
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我的业余爱好-My Hobby_大学英语作文_梦幻网络
您的位置:&>>&&>>&&>>&
我的业余爱好-My Hobby
My HobbyMy hobby is fishing. I am fond of going fishing, for it is both interesting and iastructive-It tempers my willpower. Last Sunday I went fishing with my friend, He Ping.We started at daybreak. After three hours' cycling, we arrived at the outskirts of Hefei and came to a stream. The water is clear and clean. One can see fish swimming. The meadow sprinkled with buttercups slopes to the stream. It is a good place for fishing.In a few minutes everything was ready. Putting the bait of earthworms on the hook, dropping the hue into the strum, we sat there fishing with rod in hand. An hour passed. I did not catch a single fish. I lifted the fishing rod time and again. Time and again I was disappointed. There was no fish on the hook. On the other side of the stream, He Ping had caught several fish, one of which was very big.&How comes it that you catch fish casily while it is so difficult for me?& I asked.&it's easy. Only you need Io be patient.& He Ping answered. &Make sure that you lift the fishing rod when the whole flat has sunk. I'm sure a fish will greet you on the hook.&After a while the floats were swinging. I kept my breath and waked. The floats became still again. &Come on my hook, dear fish.& I was saying to myself. In a moment the floats swang again and then sank abruptly, Just at that moment I lifted my fishing rod. To my delight I caught a fish. Grlnning, I took it off the hook.This gave me a great revelation(启示):Stamina(毅力) is what we need to achieve success. And it is more important to young people who usually lack it.我的业余爱好我的业余爱好是钓鱼。它不仅有趣,且有意义——它磨炼我的意志。上星期天,我和朋友何平去钓鱼。黎明时动身,骑了3小时自行车后,来到达合肥郊区的一条小溪边。溪水又清又净,能看见鱼在水里游。撤满草茛的草地倾斜着伸向小漠。那是个钓鱼的好地方。几分钟后,一切准备就绪。把钓饵鱼虫放在钩上,并将直线垂入溪中,手握钓竿等在那儿垂钓。1小时过去了,我一条鱼也没钓着,不时地提起钓竿,一次又一次地失望,无鱼上钩。而溪对面何平已钓了好几条鱼,其中还有1条是大鱼呢。“怎么你钓鱼那么容易,而对我却那么难?”我问道。“这并不难。只是需要耐心。”何平答道:“一定要等浮子全沉下后再举起钓竿,鱼就在钩上欢迎你了。”过了一会儿,浮子在晃动。我屏住气在等待,浮子又不动了。“亲爱的鱼儿,快上钩。”我自言自语。一会儿,浮子又动了,接着突然下沉。正在此时,我举起了钓芊。我喜出望外地钓到了一条鱼,笑咪咪地把鱼取下了钩。这件事给了我极大的启示:成功需要毅力。过对缺乏毅力的年轻人更为重要。
相关信息:
-Hobbies and InterestsFrom Monday until Friday most people are busyworking or studying, but in the evenings and off weekends they are free to relax and enjoy themselves. Some watch television or go to...()
假设你要到美国一所中学参观,你被邀请到一个班级去演讲,请写一篇简短的自我介绍,内容可以包括自己的学校,爱好,以及家乡等等。100字以内。提示。家乡,广东省茂名市,沿海地区。学校,实验中学,高二12班。爱好My hometown is ...()
你有什么爱好? What are your hobbies?What are your hobbies? (你有什么爱好?)I play golf. (我的爱好是打高尔夫球。) 你有点什么爱好吗? Do you have any hobbies? 业余时间你都干什么? What do you do when you ha...()
hobby业余爱好例句:Gardening is one of his hobbies.园艺是他的业余爱好之一。be on target 正中目标例句: Your remark concerning the budget was right on target. 你对预算所做的评论切中要害。Don't give up.别放...()
Team Claims Success With Rocket Launch导读:一群业余火箭爱好者在美国内华达州沙漠成功发射一枚火箭。这个名叫&民间太空探险队&的组织由今年65岁的迈克逊于1998发起,由教师、学生和真正的火箭科学家组成...()
关键字含有“爱好”的内容:
关键字含有“业余”的内容:
关键字含有“the”的内容:
关键字含有“is”的内容:
关键字含有“and”的内容:
关键字含有“it”的内容:
关键字含有“my”的内容:
关键字含有“to”的内容:【我的业余爱好】用英语写出来_百度知道
【我的业余爱好】用英语写出来
你喜欢干什么?喜欢和不喜欢的理由是什么内容?业余爱好是什么?不喜欢干什么
提问者采纳
&quot. In a moment the floats swang again and then sank abruptly.
In a few minutes everything was ready. Last Sunday I went fishing with my friend. An hour passed. The floats became still again, He Ping.&quot, we sat there fishHow comes it that you catch fish casily while it is so difficult for me. Putting the bait of earthworms on the hook. I am fond of going fishing, dear fish. Time and again I I asked, He Ping had caught several fish.&quot. There was no fish on the hook. The meadow sprinkled with buttercups slopes to the stream, one of which was very big. I did notm sure a fish will git' He Ping answered, for it is both interesting and iastructive-It tempers my willpower. The wate I was saying to myself, we arrived at the outskirts of Hefei Make sure that you lift the fishing rod when the whole flat has sunk. Only you need Io be patient:Stamina(毅力) is what we need to achieve success.
We started at daybreak. I kept my breath and waked. To my delight ICome on my hook, Just at that moment I lifted my fishing rod. I lifted the fishing rod time and again, I took it off the hook. After three hours&#39?&quot. One can see fish swimming.
This gave me a great revelation(启示). On the other side of the stream.&quot. I&#39. It is a good place for fishing, dropping th
After a while the floats were swinging.
&quot. &quot. GrlnningMy hobby is fishing
提问者评价
加点中文悬赏分会更高的
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
业余爱好的相关知识
其他1条回答
你可以查英语转中文网站。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询