一人对我说iyou have my promisee you是什么意思

i promise you that
这首歌歌词_百度知道
i promise you that
这首歌歌词
这是爱尔兰组合WestLife(西城男孩)的一首非专辑发售的歌,求此歌歌词,好心人帮帮忙谢谢~!~
提问者采纳
whatever you hearI won't disappearWhatever you sayWhatever you doThere will be good times waiting for youWt disappearI promise you thatI promise you thatWe had times only a fool could missStill there is time to turn it aroundIm not saying it't disappearI promise you thatIs still time to be the onewe can work it outIf only you let me, yeahWhatever, whereverThere will be good times waiting for youwhatever you hear, ohwhatever you saywhatever you dothere will be good times waiting for youwhatever you hearI won&#39, I won&#39I Promise You ThatThere&#39, I won&#39, ohWhatever you sayWhatever you doThere will be good times waiting for youwhatever you hearI won't believe that things are said and doneI only hope there's an easy thingLet me show youI promise you thatOh;t disappearI promise you thatI promise you thatI never said that I could change the worldBut if you give me the chance that I deserveI know that in you heartYs no reason you should feel like thisI know that I am the only one to blameI feel your agonyits hidden in your kissI don&#39
提问者评价
相关专业回答
歌曲名:I Promise You
歌手:Michael Bolton
专辑:Greatest Hits 1985 - 1995
Michael Bolton-I Promise You
I will promise you
yes I promise to
Love you for all your life
Love you every day and night
I will always be there for you
I'll be in your arms
You'll be in my heart
I'll love you forever
I promise you
We'll be together
Our whol...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
Promise You That
There's no reason you should feel like this
I know that I am the only one to blame
I feel your agony
its hidden in your kiss
I don't believe that things are said and done
I only hope there's still time to be the one
we can work it out
If only you let me, oh
whatever you say
whatever you do
there will be good times waiting for you
whatever you hear
I won't disappear
I promise you that
I promise you that
I never said that I could change the world
But if you give me the chance that I deserve
I know that in you heart
You can forgive me, oh
Whatever you say
Whatever you do
There will be good times waiting for y...
Made by HandsomeCK
There is no reason you should feel like this
I know that I am the only one to blame
I feel your agony it's hidden in your kiss,oh
I don't believe that things are said and done
I only hope there's still time to be the one
We can work it out if only you let me,oh
Whatever you say,whatever you do
There will be good times waiting for you
Whatever you hear,I won't disappear
I promise you that,I promise you that
I never said that I could change the world
But if you gave me the chance that I deserve
I know that in your heart, you can forgive me,oh
Whatever you say, whatever you do
There will be good times waiting fo...
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁拜托小姐面一首插曲i love you歌词能翻成中文吗?_百度知道
拜托小姐面一首插曲i love you歌词能翻成中文吗?
09.09)1. I Love You (feat.5》(2009;료) (featNarcia(BEG)《拜托小姐 OST 1. &#48120
提问者采纳
中文歌词(并非原创)l LOVE YOU oh I LOVE you无论何时 我都在你身边无论何时 我心深处都有你同在I LOVE YOU OH I LOVE YOU我会为了你一直努力的 就算走到世界尽头也会永远第一次遇见你的时候 我并不知道我竟会爱上你曾经以为你 只不过是 擦肩而过的路人之一可是如今 我离开你 一天都活不下去你已经成为我的生命之光 我活着的理由只爱你一个人只爱你一个人 只要你一个人只要你一个人 你是我的快乐到我这里来 用你的色彩渲染我来抓住我的手相信我绝对不会放开手我们两个已经连成一体无论何时 你的身边都有我在l LOVE YOU oh I LOVE you无论何时 我都在你身边无论何时 我心深处都有你同在I LOVE YOU OH I LOVE YOU无论何时 我都只爱你一人没有你 我一天也活不下去在你很痛很累的时候我会一直陪在你的身边我的爱啊我的另一半我会永远跟你在一起I LOVE YOU OH I LOVE YOU我会跟你相守一生一世就算走到世界的尽头也会永远守护着你 爱着你l LOVE YOU oh I LOVE you我会为了你一直努力的不能没有你 我爱你
相关专业回答
王若琳I Love You
作词:陶喆 作曲:陶喆
I love you, say we're together baby,you and me I love you, say we're together baby,you and me
我爱你…说我们要在一起我爱你…说我们要在一起
I can only give my life and show you all I am I can only give my life and show you all I am
in the breath I breathe in the breath I breath...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
拜托小姐的相关知识
其他1条回答
I Love You (feat.미료)
- 나르샤 (아가씨를 부탁해 OST 1.5韩剧《拜托小姐》插曲) (中韩对照)
LRC制作:感想(lorkicha)
QQ空间(千千静听)
i love you , oh i love you
나 언제나 그대곁에 있어요无论何时 我都在你的身边
내맘 깊은곳엔 언제나 그대 함께라는걸无论何时 我心深处都与你同在
oh i love you , oh i love you
나 언제나 그대만을 더 사랑&#546...
参考资料:
我的千千歌词
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求歌曲《I Promise You》的中文歌词,歌手是Selena Gomez & the Scene_百度知道
求歌曲《I Promise You》的中文歌词,歌手是Selena Gomez & the Scene
I know that my love for you is real 我知道我是真的爱你It's something true that we do这是我们真实的行为Just something natural that I feel 是一种我自然的感受When you walk in the room 当你走进我所在的房间When you're near 当你在我附近I feel my heart skip a beat我感到心跳都漏了一拍The whole world disappears 整个世界都不再存在And there's just you and me 除了你和我Falling head over feet 我深深为你倾倒着Let's take a chance together就让我们试着在一起吧I know, I know, I know, I know 我知道,我知道,我知道We're gonna make it 我们可以在一起'Cause no one else can make me feel 因为其它任何人都不能让我The way that you do 有对你的那种感受(I promise you)我保证I know, I know, I know, I know We're gonna get there我知道,我知道,我知道,我们能拥有美好的未来Today, tomorrow, and forever 今天,明天甚至永远 We will stay true 我们都会脚踏实地i promise you 我保证They say that we're just too young to know 别人都说我们还太年轻,无法判断谁是对的人But I'm sure, heart and soul 但我的心和灵魂都认定那个人就是你That I am never lettin' you go 我永远也不可能放手任你离开When it's right, it's right 当事情是正确的,那就是对的And this is it像现在一样Cause I'm marking the air因为我在空气中做下Every single time that we kiss 我们每一次亲吻的记号You make the angels sing 你使天使歌唱 You give the summer wings 给了夏天翅膀 You make everything better 你让一切变得更加美好I'll never let you down 我永远不会让你失望 I'll always hear you out 我总是会听你解释和诉说There is nothing you can't confide你可以完全相信我You listen when I speak你会听我讲话You make my knees go weak 让我想要晕倒And I just want you by my side 我只想要你一人在身边I know, I know, I know, I know 我知道,我知道,我知道We're gonna make it 我们可以在一起'Cause no one else can make me feel 因为其它任何人都不能让我The way that you do 有对你的那种感受(I promise you)我保证I know, I know, I know, I know We're gonna get there我知道,我知道,我知道,我们能拥有美好的未来Today, tomorrow, and forever 今天,明天甚至永远 We will stay true 我们都会脚踏实地i promise you 我保证
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Selena Gomze 的I Promise You歌词翻译…不要机译…要艺术的人工翻译…_百度知道
Selena Gomze 的I Promise You歌词翻译…不要机译…要艺术的人工翻译…
中英对照…请先弄清我说的是哪一首…会有加分…
提问者采纳
I know that my love for you is real 我知道我是真的爱你It's something true that we do这是我们真实的行为Just something natural that I feel 是一种我自然的感受When you walk in the room 当你走进我所在的房间When you're near 当你在我附近I feel my heart skip a beat我感到心跳都漏了一拍The whole world disappears 整个世界都不再存在And there's just you and me 除了你和我Falling head over feet 我深深为你倾倒着Let's take a chance together就让我们试着在一起吧I know, I know, I know, I know 我知道,我知道,我知道We're gonna make it 我们可以在一起'Cause no one else can make me feel 因为其它任何人都不能让我The way that you do 有对你的那种感受(I promise you)我保证I know, I know, I know, I know We're gonna get there我知道,我知道,我知道,我们能拥有美好的未来Today, tomorrow, and forever 今天,明天甚至永远 We will stay true 我们都会脚踏实地i promise you 我保证They say that we're just too young to know 别人都说我们还太年轻,无法判断谁是对的人But I'm sure, heart and soul 但我的心和灵魂都认定那个人就是你That I am never lettin' you go 我永远也不可能放手任你离开When it's right, it's right 当事情是正确的,那就是对的And this is it像现在一样Cause I'm marking the air因为我在空气中做下Every single time that we kiss 我们每一次亲吻的记号You make the angels sing 你使天使歌唱 You give the summer wings 给了夏天翅膀 You ma哗讥糕客蕹九革循宫末ke everything better 你让一切变得更加美好I'll never let you down 我永远不会让你失望 I'll always hear you out 我总是会听你解释和诉说There is nothing you can't confide你可以完全相信我You listen when I speak你会听我讲话You make my knees go weak 让我想要晕倒And I just want you by my side 我只想要你一人在身边I know, I know, I know, I know 我知道,我知道,我知道We're gonna make it 我们可以在一起'Cause no one else can make me feel 因为其它任何人都不能让我The way that you do 有对你的那种感受(I promise you)我保证I know, I know, I know, I know We're gonna get there我知道,我知道,我知道,我们能拥有美好的未来Today, tomorrow, and forever 今天,明天甚至永远 We will stay true 我们都会脚踏实地i promise you 我保证-------------------呵呵呵,翻译歌词是我的爱好呢.哈哈,这个是完全自己翻译的哦,不喜欢别喷我,我16岁,像外教学习英语中....
参考资料:
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
我的英文水平有限啦~也只能直译..
希望你喜欢~
I Promise You-Selena Gomez
I know that my love for you is real
我知道我对你的爱是真实的
It's something true that we do
这是我们做的一些对的事
Just something natural that I feel
只是一些自然的东西,我觉得