价英文介绍我的家庭庭6o词英语初一

介绍我的家庭英语作文_英语作文
介绍我的家庭英语作文
【英语作文】 学习啦编辑:焯杰
本文已影响 人
  每个人都有自己最温暖的家,那么你想知道介绍家庭的作文要怎么写吗?下面是学习啦小编整理的介绍自己家庭的范文,以供大家参考学习。
  介绍家庭的英语作文例一:
  I am a happy gril.I have a big family.
  My mother works in a hospital. She is a doctor.She is tall with a small nose,small eyes.Her favoriter color is green and red.
  My father works in an office worker. He is an office. He is tall and has a big nose ,big eyes and wide mouth.His favoriter color is green and black.
  I'm a student.Iam in ninghua chengdou High School.I am a student of Grade 7,Class 1.
  My family is a happy family!
  I love my family!
  介绍家庭的英语作文例二:
  Everyone has a family. We live in it and feel very warm. There are three persons in my family, my mother, father and I. We live together very happily and there are many interesting stories about my family.
  My father is a hard-working man. He works as a doctor. He always tries his best to help every, patient and make patients comfortable. But sonetimes he works so hard that he can't remember the date.
  My mother is a woman with a bad memory. She always does a lot of housework, but sometimes she makes mistakes out of carelessness. For example, one day, she washed clothes in the washer, after the washer finished the work, she found she hadn't filled the washer with water.
  Now let me tell you a funny thing: one day, father wanted to get up early as usual, buthe wasn't able to do that, because he hadn't set the alarm clock the night before, so when he got up, he did everything in a hurry. After father left, mother said to me mysteriously, &He will come back soon.& &Why?& I was greatly surprised. &Because today is Sunday, his holiday!& Just as mother said, father came back home soon, and went to bed again--he was too tired.
  You see, what an interesting family have! I hope that you will have one like mine, too.
  介绍家庭的英语作文例三:
  Hello,everyone! Today I'm very glad to tell you about my family. I have a happy family.
  There are four people in it. They are my father、my mother、my little brother、and I.My father is working in anther city.He is so busy that he has no time to come back to see us. We miss him very much. My mother is a housewife .Every day,she cooks delicious meals and does a lot of housework.My brother and I are both students.We work very hard.
  In my family ,there are lots of happinesses around me.I love my family!
& & & & 介绍家庭的英语作文例四:
  Every people has a family.Some are happy, some are bored, and some are unhappy.My family always so happy.My family member has father,mother,and me.Why do we happy?Because we are very harmony.My mother and father are very kind. They often go hiking with me.Oh,we like go hiking together.My father is tall and funny.He looks very young.My mom is young and very very kind.I have a good mother.
& & & & 介绍家庭的英语作文例五:
  I have a happy family.I like my family forever.
  I love my family, because I have a happy family.
  My father is an English teacher. His name is Jacky. He is thirty-eight. He likes playing basketball. What&s my mother job? Is she a teacher? Yes, you&re right! My mother is very kind and nice, she is thirty-seven. My mother is always laborious work. I love my parents!
  On Saturday and Sunday, I often go to the library and play the piano, My father go to play basketball. Sometimes, we watch TV and listen to music at home.
  I love my family. Because I&m very happy to live with my parents together!
看完介绍我的家庭英语作文这篇文章的人还看了:
[介绍我的家庭英语作文]相关的文章
看过本文的人还看了
589人看了觉得好
679人看了觉得好
995人看了觉得好
【英语作文】图文推荐
Copyright & 2006 -
All Rights Reserved
学习啦 版权所有503 Service Unavailable
No server is available to handle this request.英语作文一年四季的介绍6o词_百度知道
英语作文一年四季的介绍6o词
everything become green,it snows here,you can hear birds chirping in the tree and frogs singing in the riverside,ts the harvest time.In the autumn,the grass come out,and wheat is ripe,it&#39.In the winter,there are flowers everywheren the spring.In the summer,it&#39.Everything is cos very hot,everything become yellow
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
这世界许多东西没有永恒,于是不会再后悔,花儿落了,美好的愿望依旧在心底,如果我们可以执手相互道珍重.离别时.于是所有的日子都轻松,不是你的,迟早都是你的,明日还会开,永远不会失去,又何必一定要留在一起重复那许多琐碎的岁月,于是过去了的成为回忆,于是今天拥有的不会再无奈,是你的!  分手时,又何必斤斤计较时间的长短,亦无须苦苦追求,这世界许多事情没有结果,不必留恋昨天,流星虽逝.拥有过的.只要你不为天长地久而苦恼,于是所有的负重都甜美,而美丽依旧美丽,没有得到的,如果我们可以轻轻松松挥挥手.不必为失去的而遗憾,辉煌照样辉煌  便不需去强求什么结果.只在乎曾经拥有,于是不会遗憾未了又遗憾,又何必无所谓地去翻找昔日的海誓山盟,又何必兜兜转转寻求因与果,永远都不会属于你
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁介绍我的家庭英语作文
介绍我的家庭英语作文
发布时间:责任编辑:邦俊
  导语:家里的每一个成员都是不可缺少的。下面是小编为您收集整理的,希望能够帮助到您。
  我的家庭英语作文(1)
  I have a happy family, this family consists of father, mother and me. My mother is a teacher, are the largest part of the family, s Dad, put the family life in order.
  My father believed I get the knowledge from the play, for instance the: dad took me to a &giant dinosaur fossil exhibition&, asked me to remember the knowledge about dinosaurs. The results I go back to those who speak out, surprise classmates, straight quart me something.
  And my mother, it is no matter I, let me learn to stand on its own. But every time I ask her questions, she will not hesitate to tell me. Mom also laundry washing the dishes... The mother also called me to study well, and because of that, my grades to the top.
  I love my mom and dad, because they taught me a happy, let I learned knowledge. I love my family, because it makes me happy and happy.
  I have a happy family, this family consists of father, mother and me. My mother is a teacher, are the largest part of the family, s Dad, put the family life in order.
  My father believed I get the knowledge from the play, for instance the: dad took me to a &giant dinosaur fossil exhibition&, asked me to remember the knowledge about dinosaurs. The results I go back to those who speak out, surprise classmates, straight quart me something.
  And my mother, it is no matter I, let me learn to stand on its own. But every time I ask her questions, she will not hesitate to tell me. Mom also laundry washing the dishes... The mother also called me to study well, and because of that, my grades to the top.
  I love my mom and dad, because they taught me a happy, let I learned knowledge. I love my family, because it makes me happy and happy.
  我有一个幸福的家庭,这个家庭是由爸爸、妈妈和我组成的。我的妈妈是一个教师,是家庭的主力,她非常民主;爸爸,把一家人的生活安排的井井有条。
  我的爸爸主张我从玩中得到知识,比如说那次:爸爸带我去&大型恐龙化石展&,叫我把那些关于恐龙的知识记得。结果我回去把那些讲了出来,让同学大吃一惊,直夸我了不起。
  而我的妈妈,则是不管我,让我学会自立。但每次我问她题时,她都会毫不犹豫的告诉我。妈妈还要洗衣做饭洗碗&&妈妈还要叫我把学习搞好,正因为如此,我的成绩才名列前茅。
  我爱我的爸爸妈妈,因为他们让我懂得了快乐,让我学得了知识。我爱我的家庭,因为它使我幸福、快乐。
  我有一个幸福的家庭,这个家庭是由爸爸、妈妈和我组成的。我的妈妈是一个教师,是家庭的主力,她非常民主;爸爸,把一家人的生活安排的井井有条。
  我的爸爸主张我从玩中得到知识,比如说那次:爸爸带我去&大型恐龙化石展&,叫我把那些关于恐龙的知识记得。结果我回去把那些讲了出来,让同学大吃一惊,直夸我了不起。
  而我的妈妈,则是不管我,让我学会自立。但每次我问她题时,她都会毫不犹豫的告诉我。妈妈还要洗衣做饭洗碗&&妈妈还要叫我把学习搞好,正因为如此,我的成绩才名列前茅。
  我爱我的爸爸妈妈,因为他们让我懂得了快乐,让我学得了知识。我爱我的家庭,因为它使我幸福、快乐。
  我的家庭英语作文(2)
  My family only four people.
  Look, the wrinkled and amiable old man is my grandpa. Grandpa this year is the year lead half hundred, although grandpa now nearly seventy ages, in fact he has worked very hard. I like to get up early, get up at 5 o 'clock in the morning every day, so my grandfather often got up earlier than I, for my cooking. I often told him I will do, don't spoil me, but he's always cheerfully not be persuaded. From my understanding to the present, has been watching him busy, rarely have a rest. My father said grandpa never thought yourself, life is in for his family.
  Look, that is my father. He works for due diligence, if no special circumstances, it is absolutely won't take time off to rest. Dad doesn't like to smoke, but he likes to drink. Empty loves to drink a half drunk, to mother a lot of dirty look.
  Mom is the only for me to learn this home look very seriously. Every time my homework she check, even the oral training. Sometimes I think she is boring, but I still try to cooperate with her, understanding her.
  I am a pupil. I'm not tall, just for this reason, I always think mom is wrong. Because my mother is short, the genetic to me. Because of my short, others always said I was a little, don't know any better. I'll pretend I don't understand, smiles at them. In fact, I what all understand. Mom and dad often quarrel with each other. At first I will persuade them. It turned out for nothing, so only to my uncle. A, mother back to grandma's home after a quarrel. May be looking at me seemed heartless, mother and aunt said I don't understand. I really want to tell my heart is how they think, how sad. But did not say a word. Only I know, watching their parents fight, the in the mind of the sad who don't understand.
  I always think, grandpa will always healthy, mom and dad quarrel is the last time...
  我的家庭只有四个人。
  瞧,那满脸皱纹而又和蔼可亲的老人就是我的爷爷。爷爷今年已年过半百了,别看爷爷现在年龄已近七十,其实他一直很辛苦。我喜欢早起,每天早上5点起床,因此爷爷经常要比我起得更早,为我烧饭。我常劝他我自己会干,不要太宠我,可他总是乐呵呵地不听劝。从我懂事到现在,就一直看他忙忙碌碌的,很少休息。爸爸说爷爷从来没想过自己,一生都是在为他的亲人付出。
  看,那就是我的爸爸。他对工作尽职,如果没有特殊情况,是绝对不会请假休息的。爸爸不喜欢抽烟,但他却喜欢喝酒。空了总爱喝个半醉,惹来妈妈不少白眼。
  妈妈是这个家中唯一对我学习看得很重的一个人。我每次的回家作业她都检查,就连《口算训练》也不放过。我有时都觉得她无聊,但我还是尽量去配合她,体谅她。
  我是一个小学生。我个子不高,就因为这个原因,我常觉得是妈妈不对。因为妈妈个子矮,遗传到了我身上。因为我的个子矮,别人常说我还小,不懂事。我就装作真不懂事的样子,朝他们笑。其实我什么都明白。爸爸妈妈经常会吵架。刚开始我还会劝他们。后来发现一点用都没有,于是只能往舅舅家逃。一次,妈妈在一次吵架后回到了外婆家。也许是看着我似乎没心没肺的样子,妈妈与舅妈都说我不懂事。我其实很想告诉他们我的心里是怎么想的,有多么难过。可是没有说一句话。只有我知道,看着父母打架,心里的伤心谁都不会理解。
  我总认为,爷爷会永远健康,爸爸妈妈是最后一次吵架&&
All rights Copyright2016
All rights reserved初一,不少于50字的介绍家庭的英语短文_百度知道
初一,不少于50字的介绍家庭的英语短文
提问者采纳
My parents are cook.
We all love reading books. I am happy to be a member of this family. They are my fatherI have a happy family. It is cute, my sister and me.
There are 5 people in my family, taking photos. We all like it very much.
It gave me the best moment. And they often watch TV because of the cooking show. And I have one more family-------- my dog Lily, my mother. My sister is a good student and of course so do I
可以说说中文吗
我有一个幸福的家庭。它给了我最好的时光。我的家里有五个人。他们是我的父亲,我的母亲,我的妹妹和我。我还有用一个家人 - - - - -我的狗莉莉。它是可爱的。我们都非常喜欢它。我父母都是厨师。他们经常因为烹饪节目看电视。我的妹妹是一个好学生,当然我也是,我们都爱读书,拍照。我很高兴成为这个家庭的一员。
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
I have a happy family.
my family, There are there poeple:They are my
father, my mother
and me. .My parents and me live in city. My father is a worker. He works hard. My mother is a
Chinese teacher, she
to work at seven
o'clock. . In the evening, she make supper
for us. The food is delicious. I am a student. I have Chinese, math and English class in the school everyday.. I have many friends. After class, I play with my friends., we have a good time every day . I love my family
very much.
我有一个快乐的家庭。在我的家庭中,有三口人:他们是我的爸爸,妈妈和我。。我的父母和我住在城市。我的爸爸是一个工人。他工作很努力。我的妈妈是一个语文老...
英语短文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 我的家庭介绍 的文章

随机推荐