用英语短语大全造句改下什么应用

in terms是什么意思及用法
沪江词库精选in terms是什么意思、中英文句子翻译、英语短语。
中文释义: 在谈判,在协商明确地,措词严密地
He practiced Guanxi, a Chinese term that conveys trust and mutuality.
他运用“关系”,一个传达信任和互利的中文名词。
Unacceptable terms
不可接受条款
For fob term
离岸价条款
Inclusive terms
一切包括在内的费用
limber terms
可变通的条件
Nautical term
I in the long term
从长远的观点来看;终于
Iin the short term
The office or term of office of a pontiff.
教皇的职位或任期
Expressed or expressible as or in terms of integers.
整数的用整数表示的或可用整数表示的
用…的话,以…的措词;根据,按照;用…的思想方法;在…方面,以…方面
存为模板宏
adv.流着泪
adv.一前一后地,协力地
同情,赞成,和…一致
成群结队地,蜂拥而至
2016in terms是什么意思由沪江网提供。英语短语造句用以下的:add up to ,after class,again and again ,agree to do sth,agree with sb.all kinds of,all over,all right,all the best,arrive at (in)a place,as a result,as.as,as soon as,according to,at first,at last,at least,at once,at the same time,as usual,as wall.
会多少写多少,尽量写完,急用!1
zfieep000ac
1.The figures add up to 500.2.After class some students go out of the classroom3.I miss you again and again.4.We agreed to have met here but so far she hasn't turned up yet.5.I quite agree with you6.I like all kinds of the sweets7.I'll have to write it all over again.8.That's all right.9.I wish you all the best 10.I will arrive in BeijingI will arrive at bus station11.He was late as a result of the snow12.He is as strong as a horse.13.As soon as I get to Beijing,I'll write to you.14
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码用英语单词或短语来造句_百度知道
用英语单词或短语来造句
用 misleading 一词造句:用 potential 这个词 来造:用 make compromises 造句8。3:用 make allowances 一词来造句:用 isolates 造句
先谢谢了 可以发到我的邮箱 DAHUI:用 addictive 一词来造句:用{Find+名词+形容词}造句:用 anonymity 造句10。4。5:用 in terms of 造句9。2。7。6:用 in which 造句1
提问者采纳
misleading directions 使人误解的指示We must make allowances for his youth。We have separated totally 4 ATV Isolates, ie willingness to make concessions or compromises 活跃的思想交流(乐於迁就或妥协 in terms of friendship 论交情
Except there is that nagging question of anonymity。The lively give and take of ideas,匿名性. 我们必须体谅他年轻? Opium is addictive. 而唯一留存的就是那个老生常谈的问题. 鸦片会让人上瘾i find the bird beautiful
chemical potential化学势 In which direction does it turn
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
英语单词的相关知识
其他2条回答
我们必须体谅他年轻。misleading directions 使人误解的指示We must make allowances for his youth. 共分离到4株AIV. 而唯一留存的就是那个老生常谈的问题, ie willingness to make concessions or compromises 活跃的思想交流(乐於迁就或妥协 in terms of friendship 论交情
Except there is that nagging question of anonymity。 We have separated totally 4 ATV Isolates。The lively give and take of ideas? Opium is addictive,匿名性. 鸦片会让人上瘾i find the bird beautiful
chemical potential化学势 In which direction does it turn
I love you
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请用下面英语短语造句.1add up 2add to 3add.to.4add up to 5upset 6ignore 7calm.down 8have got to 9concern 10set down 11go through 12a series of
1Add up 3,4 and 5 and you'll get 12.把三、四、五相加,总数是十二.2Firework added to the attraction of the festical night.烟火使节日之夜更加生色.3Unlike the Chinese,the English like to add milk and sugar to tea.与中国人不同,英国人喜欢在茶里加牛奶和糖4The figures added up to 450.数据达到4505Rain upset our plans for a picnic.下雨打乱了我们的野餐计划.6She ignored him她忽视他7You must to calm him down quickly你必须马上令他冷静下来8I have got to go.我不得不要走了9The news concerns your brother.这消息与你兄弟有关.10I have set down everything that happened.我已将发生的每件事记了下来.11The country has gone through too many wars.这个国家经历了太多的战争.12The student always asks his teacher a series of questions.这个学生总是问他老师一连串的问题.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码用英语短语造句_百度知道
用英语短语造句
carry off11.look for 24.call on9.cut down 14.make up20.make out19.look at22.e on 31.call for7.look into 26.cut out171.bring forth3.carry on12.cut in15.bring e off30.look on27.e to .bring up6.look back23.look after21.call up10.look out28.carry out13.cut off16.e through33.look in25.look up29.make for 18
我有更好的答案
1.They broke in and made off with all the furniture.2.Please bring forth your ticket.3.The meeting has been brought forward from 10 May to 3 May.4.The book brought out yesterday.5.He called for a sports meeting last summer.
6.My father has been brought John up for 10 years.7.I called off this plan.8.Please call on next time.9.I called him up just now.10.Don't carry off my dog.11.Don't carry the letter on to the next line.12.I carry out my mission.13.Don't cut down trees!14.Don't cut in when I am talking with the others.15.The price of the car is cut off by 30%.16.Don't cut out the wire.17.Cultural exchanges make for mutual understanding. 18.I made out...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
英语短语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 英语短语造句 的文章

随机推荐