I am far less thanmore concerned about you than on the surface翻译成中文

Who do you trust more to help you understand world events, the press, politicians or your friends/family, or someone/something else? Why? | A conversation
Minneapolis, MN
United States
President & CEO, Public Radio International (PRI)
This conversation is closed.
Who do you trust more to help you understand world events, the press, politicians or your friends/family, or someone/something else? Why?
I would like to know who/what, the TED community trusts most to give them the news, information and knowledge they need to follow and understand major events, live their lives successfully, be connected in their communities, and more generally understand our world. What are the trade offs of these sources as you view them? Do you have time to think about it?
Related Talks:
Closing Statement from Alisa Miller
Wow everyone. What a thoughtful set of postings -- Lindsay, special thanks to you for your ongoing comments and "facilitation" of the discussion. Excellent.
If I look across the responses, it seems the answer to "who we trust" to understand world events or topics that are global in nature is not an easy one. In our personal lives, the people we trust most are family and friends, but these people may not have the information or mastery we need. At the same time, there is great concern about a lack of transparency in our "news" and many have come to no longer trust of many information sources. So we need to curate on behalf of our own knowledge: a mix of family/friends, news and information sources, art music and culture, and other "lenses" too as we seek the truth of what is really going on in this interconnected world. New tools and services are emerging to help us with this effort. Your responses have inspired me. And at the end of June, I plan to launch a website, twitter feed, and Facebook page to continue this conversation, share tips and advice on how to better inform ourselves about the world through news and other content. I hope you might check it out. .

我要回帖

更多关于 so far as concerned 的文章

随机推荐