you. must. looktake after look like. your. clothes什么意思

根据字母提示,在下面的对话中填入所缺单词(M=Mr Ma L=Li Ming k=Kate)M:I have s_ clothes here.Whose are t_ Look,here's a blue s_.Is this yours,Li Ming?L:Yes,it's mine,Mr Ma.M:Here you are,Li Ming.You must look after your clothes.What a_ those clothes?Are they yours?L:I t_ they are hers,Mr Ma.M:Is that r_,Kate?Are they yours?K:I think the w_ one is mine,Mr Ma.And the yellow o_ is Lily's.M:Here you are.You must look after your clothes!Oh ,w_ my h_ L:Here it is!
我不爱哥哥345
M:I have some clothes here.Whose are there Look,here's a blue shirt.Is this yours,Li Ming?L:Yes,it's mine,Mr Ma.M:Here you are,Li Ming.You must look after your clothes.What another those clothes?Are they yours?L:I think they are hers,Mr Ma.M:Is that right,Kate?Are they yours?K:I think the white one is mine,Mr Ma.And the yellow one is Lily's.M:Here you are.You must look after your clothes!Oh ,where my here L:Here it is!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语填空三、用适当的人称代词和物主代词填空A.从括号内选择正确的代词填空1.Your football clothes are on the desk.Please put _________(they,them,their,theirs) away.2.(We,Us,Our,Ours)_________ English teacher is Mrs.Green. We all like _________(she,her,hers).3.(I,Me,My,Mine)_________ can’t get my kite.Could you help _________(I,me,my,mine)?4.Tom can’t get down from the tree. Can you help _________(he,him,his)?6.We can’t find our bikes.Can you help _________(we,us,our,ours)?5.These are _________(he,him,his) planes. The white ones are _________(I,me,mine).B.填入正确的人称代词和物主代词1.This isn’t________knife._________ is green.( she )2.These are your books,Kate.Put __________ in the desk,please.(they )3._______ must look after ________ things.( you )4.Wei Fang,is that ________ ruler?Yes,it’s.( you )5.They want a football.Give __________ the green one,please.( they)6.It’s Lin Tao’s bag.Give it to __________.( he )7.Is this pencil-box Li Lei’s?No,___________ is very new.( he )8.This box is too heavy.I can’t carry _________.( it )Don’t worry,Let __________( I ) help __________.( you)  9._____ is a boy _____ name is Mike.Mike’s friends like _____ very much.( he )10.My sister is in _____ room._____ is a teacher.( she )11.Jane is a little girl._____ mother is a nurse.( she )12.We are in _____ classroom._____ classroom is big.( we)13.My father and mother are teachers._____ are busy ( them)14.You are a pupil.Is _____ brother a pupil,too?( you )四、用括号中的适当形式填空(1)Are these ________(you)pencils?    Yes,they are ________(our).  (2)—Whose is this pencil?    —It’s ________(I).  (3)I love ________(they)very much.  (4)She is________(I)classmate.  (5)Miss Li often looks after________(she)brother.  (6)—Are these ________(they)bags     —No,they aren’t ________(their).They are ________(we).
孤独患者°嘳漙
A. 从括号内选择正确的代词填空1. Your football clothes are on the desk. Please put ____them_____(they,them,their,theirs) away.2. (We,Us,Our,Ours)____Our_____ English teacher is Mrs. Green.  We all like ____her_____(she,her,hers).3. (I,Me,My,Mine)___I______ can’t get my kite.
Could you help ___me______(I,me,my,mine)?4. Tom can’t get down from the tree.  Can you help ___him______(he,him,his)?6. We can’t find our bikes. Can you help ___us______(we,us,our,ours)?5. These are ___his______(he,him,his) planes. The white ones are ____mine_____(I,me,mine).B. 填入正确的人称代词和物主代词1. This isn’t_____her___knife. _____Hers____ is green. ( she )2. These are your books,Kate. Put _____them_____ in the desk,please. (they )3. ____You___ must look after ___your_____ things. ( you )4. Wei Fang,is that __your______ ruler? Yes,it’s.( you )5. They want a football. Give ____them______ the green one,please. ( they)6. It’s Lin Tao’s bag. Give it to ____him______. ( he )7. Is this pencil-box Li Lei’s? No,_____his______ is very new. ( he )8. This box is too heavy. I can’t carry ____it_____. ( it ) Don’t worry,Let ____me______( I ) help ____you______. ( you)9. __He___ is a boy.
__His__ name is Mike. Mike’s friends like __him___ very much. ( he )10. My sister is in __her___ room. ___She__ is a teacher. ( she )11. Jane is a little girl. _Her____ mother is a nurse. ( she )12. We are in __our___ classroom. __Our___ classroom is big. ( we)13. My father and mother are teachers. __They___ are busy ( them)14. You are a pupil. Is __your___ brother a pupil, too? ( you )四、用括号中的适当形式填空(1)Are these ___your_____(you)pencils?Yes, they are ____ours____(our).(2)—Whose is this pencil?—It’s ____mine____(I).(3)I love ___them_____(they)very much.(4)She is____my____(I)classmate.(5)Miss Li often looks after___her_____(she)brother.(6)—Are these ___their_____(they)bags ?—No, they aren’t ___theirs_____(their). They are ____ours____(we).望采纳.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语翻译1我也想为你的朋友买一份生日礼物2你想买一些悠悠球?1It___ (take)about half an hour___(get) to our school by car2Children mustn't play with ___(knife)3Are you ___(wash) your clothes?4They are new here.Please look after ___(they)5I think I need to write a ___(shop)list.6There ___(be) some bread,cakes and vegetables in Mrs.Smith's basket.7Near my home there is a new shopping mall___ (call)Carrefour.8Here___(come) the bus.9Here___(be)some apples for you.10___(get) up earlier tomorrow.11What about___(go)shopping tomorrow afternoon?12I don't have enough money ___(buy)this watch.
伟哥wsAD13TU
1.i want to buy your friends a birthday present toodo you want to by some yoyos?takes to getwashingthemshoppingiscalledcomesaregetgoingto buy
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1 I also want to your friends to buy a birthday gift2 do you want to buy some yo-yo? 1It___(带)大约半hour___了解到我们学校来坐汽车来
2Children不能玩___(刀)
你3Are ___(洗你的衣服吗?
4They是新来的。请照看好,(他们...
1.i am also want to a birthday present for your friend.2.do you want to buy some yoyo ?1.takes, to get2.knives3.washing4.them5.shopkeeper6.are7.called8.comes9.are10.getting11.go12.to buy
1 takes.. to get 2 knives3 washing4 them 5 shopping6 is 7 called8 comes9 are10 getting11 going12 to buy 1 I want to buy a birthday present for
your friend ,too .2 Do you want to buy any yo-yos ?
1.i want to buy a a birthday present for your friend2.do you want to buy some yo-yos1.takes
to get2.the knife3.washing4.them5.shopping6.is7.called8.comes9.are10.get11.going12.to buy
扫描下载二维码Lily,you must look ----- your clothes.A.at B.like c.after D.on
阳哥来了265
c照料;照看
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
选C.look after你必须看好你的衣服A.看的意思B.像...D.在一旁观看, 袖手旁观
Clook after照看
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 look after you 的文章

随机推荐