求初一过去式英语作文,要有新意,多用there be句型的过去式,但不要太难,就写周末做了什么事就好,明天期末考,拜托

写一篇初一的英语作文,不要有过去式什么的.写得好加分,一定要没有语法错误请根据以下内容写一则参观北京动物园的书面通知(格式要好)!通知对象:参观日期:4月14日,星期六简介:北京动物园是世界上最大的动物园之一,有100的历史.活动内容:上午自由参观,中午在小岛上吃饭,下午请动物饲养员做一个报告.注意事项:自带午餐和饮料,穿结实的鞋.集合时间、地点:早晨七点,校门口.提示短语:one of the biggest zoos,a history of 100 years ,have a free visit ,give a talk问题补充:70字左右!好的给多分
米饭wan14687
School trip notificationDear 11th grade students,There is a coming school trip on Saturday, April, 14th. We are going to organize all of you to visit The Beijing Zoo. It is one of the biggest zoos in the world which has a history of 100 years. The schedule of this trip is as follow:In the morning, all student will get a chance to have a free visit. You will be having lunch on the small island. In the afternoon, you are going to give a talk to the zooman and write a report.Notice: Lunch and drinks should be bringing from home. Wear comfortable shoes.Gathering time and location: 7 a.m. at the school gateHave a nice trip,Faculty
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码My weekend英语作文初一水平,用过去式写!
!各路高手帮帮忙!急啊!最好在2天之内有答案,谢谢了!
I had a busy but happy weekend.I got up early last Saturday.It was raining outside so I had to stay at home.I did my homework and helped my parents do some housework.Then I cooked lunch .After lunch I had a short rest.I went shopping with my mom in the afternoon.we bought lots of food and drink.My parents and I went to the movies in the evening.I went to the park with my classmates on Sunday.We climbed the hill and went boating.We had a picnic in the park.We really had a good time.In the afternoon,I visited my grandparents and helped them clean the house.My grandmother cooked delicious food for me.I didn't go home until seven.I read some books in the evening.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
My WeekendMy weekend quite fun.I got up at about 9o'clock and had my breakfast.Then I did my homework in my own room and read a book.I usually have noodles or fried rice for lunch ...
扫描下载二维码写一篇初一的英语作文,不要有过去式什么的。速度,写得好加分,一定要没有语法错误_百度知道
写一篇初一的英语作文,不要有过去式什么的。速度,写得好加分,一定要没有语法错误
北京动物园是世界上最大的动物园之一!:初一学生
参观日期。注意事项:上午自由参观、地点,校门口,穿结实的鞋,中午在小岛上吃饭,下午请动物饲养员做一个报告:4月14日,有100的历史:早晨七点,星期六简介:one of the biggest zoos:自带午餐和饮料, have a free visit 。活动内容!。集合时间, a history of 100 years !通知对象。提示短语请根据以下内容写一则参观北京动物园的书面通知(格式要好)
70字左右!!速度,好的给多分
提问者采纳
please PM animal breeders to make a report,穿结实的鞋(6)集合时间,校门口Notice( 1) Ns largest zoo, location: 7 in the morning,有100多年的历史(4)活动内容:早晨7点,下午请动物饲养员作一个报告, the school gateNotice: Beijing zoo is one of the world&#39.( 5) Note, wear strong shoes( 6) the collection time:上午自由参观: morning visit freely、地点: bring lunch and drink, Saturday( 3) Introduction,中午在小岛上吃饭: Junior Students( 2) date,星期六(3)简介, eat at noon on the island:自带午餐和饮料, has a history of over 100 years( 4) activities: April 14th:北京动物园是世界上最大的动物园之一:初一学生(2)参观日期。(5)注意事项:4月14日通知(1)通知对象
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
其他3条回答
a full 100 history:00.Note. With sunscreen: to bring their own lunch and drink, animal keeper to make a report.As largest zooPlease note: junior middle school students on April 14: Morning free to visit on the island to eat at noon, and wear sturdy shoes, afternoon: 7, to prevent heat stroke.Meeting Time and Place, the school gate, Saturday is going to visit Beijing ZooThe Beijing Zoo is one of the world&#39
All of the Junior One students,you will have a visit to Beijing Zoo on April the fourth.It is Saturday.Beijing
is one of the biggest zoos on the world.It has a history of 100 years.You can have a free visit in the morning,and eat lunch on an island.In the afternoon,a breeder will give you a talk.But you must bring your own lunch and drink,wear strong shoes.You will meet at the school gate at seven in the morning.I hope you will have a good time.希望采纳啊!我打了很久了!
All of the Junior One students,you will have a visit to Beijing Zoo on April the fourth.It is Saturday.Beijing
is one of the biggest zoos on the world.It has a history of 100 years.You can have a free visit in the morning,and eat lunch on an island.In the afternoon,a breeder will give you a talk.But you must bring your own lunch and drink,wear strong shoes.You will meet at the school gate at seven in the morning.I hope you will have a good time.Meeting Time and Place: 7:00, the school gate
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁初一暑假英语作文,要求用一般过去时态,字数60左右要初一的水平,一般过去式的,不要太多字数,够50就行要10篇作文哦~~~
信誉98288赵曝
A Wonderful Day We had a wonderful day at the park today.I met my classmate at 9 and we went there by bus.The scenes there were peaceful.We had a picnic near the river.Then we wrote poems.After returning,we sang and danced.It's really a wonderful day,isn't it?语法基本正确53个单词应试完毕
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语作文,都是写周末事情,用过去式,2篇_百度知道
英语作文,都是写周末事情,用过去式,2篇
RT,速度,在线等待
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
其他2条回答
It was a little difficult for me.下面写你在周六和周日做的事就OK了. In the afternoon .. I did math homework on Saturday morning,加油My Weekend I had a busy weekend,其实很简单的,剩下的自己试着写吧,相信你能写出好作文的.
参考资料:
I had a busy weekend, on Saturday morning, I did my houmework. In the afternoon, I practiced the piano. and then went to played with friends. In the evening, I watched TV and did some reading at home. on Sunday morning, I played sports. In the afternoon, I visited my aunt. In the evening. my aunt cooked dinner for me.
This weekend. I'm happy.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 过去式基本句型 的文章

随机推荐