提问者采纳
i can play basketball with my friends on weekends
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
打篮球的相关知识
其他6条回答
land my friend play basketball on weekend.
l can play basketball with my firends this weakend.
I play basketball with my friends in the weekend
I play basketball with my friends at weekends
I can play basketball with my friends at the weekend.
I could play basketball with my friends on weekends
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁你想什么时候打排球?周末 的翻译是:When do you want to play volleyball? Weekend 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
你想什么时候打排球?周末
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
When you want to play volleyball? Weekend
When do you think to play volleyball? Weekend
When do you want to play volleyball? Weekend
Do you want to play volleyball? weekend
When do you want a dozen volleyball? Weekend
相关内容&awere you happy last summer holiday? 您是否是愉快的去年夏天假日? & aglycerol ethers 丙三醇以太 & a你会买那条降价的裙子吗? You can buy that reduction the skirt? & aMy daughter is a bit shy. 我的女儿有点儿害羞。 & aAnyone who has ever looked into the glazed eyes of a soldier dying on the battlefied will think harrting before starting a war 调查了死在的战士给上釉的眼睛的人battlefied在发动战争之前将认为harrting & aTomorow 09.DEC Shenglin will ship out 60k gh98-21133A, pls book VN 901 10.DEC for it , it is very urgent 明天09.DEC Shenglin将运输60k gh98-21133A, pls书VN 901 10.DEC为它,它是非常迫切的 & a从不要求回报 正在翻译,请等待... & a請查收11月份的發票 Please search and collect November the receipt & aThe Topic ID footnote (#) does not specify a Topic ID. The Topic ID footnote (#) does not specify a Topic ID. & a中文不好意思说..你确定你爱我? Chinese said embarrassedly. You determined you love me? & aplastic seat 塑料位子 & a他们将两个企业合并成一个大企业 正在翻译,请等待... & a17袁履庄,《翻译加注很有必要》,上海:上海科技翻译, 2004年。
& a你的旅行是属于哪一类的? Which one kind your travel belongs to? & a烙印在我的心田 印記在礦心臟 & amy sister will go to see her friend tomorrow my sister will go to see her friend tomorrow & a于1981年9月成功的第二次改组内阁,对于撒切尔夫人来说是一次具有战略意义的胜利 Second reorganization cabinet succeeded which in September, 1981, is one time has the strategic sense victory regarding Madame Thatcher & aThe founder of Reuters was Julius Reuter, an extraordinary man.Reuter was not only clever and imaginative He also had an immense determintion He was born in Germany in 1816 but finally settled in London and became Englishman. 正在翻译,请等待... & aYou have consumed approximately 90 percent and have 10 percent remaining. 您消耗了大约90%并且有10%余留。 & aAnnual Inflation Rate Increase for Electric Sales 正在翻译,请等待... & ahydraulic structure 水力结构 & aAll the content of the B&Q e-learning system was produced as customized learning modules focusing on the needs of store-based employees. For example, the ‘showroom’ module, which deals with selling kitchens and bathrooms, uses both audio and visual components with options for different customer types. All modules are d B&Q电子教学系统的所有内容导致了作为集中于基于存放的雇员的需要的定制的学习的模块。 例如, `陈列室’模块,应付卖厨房和卫生间,为不同的% & a桑迪和比利在教室里 Soundy and billy in classroom & aim now in dubai
heading to uk for a week to take a course im现在朝向对英国的迪拜一个星期采取路线 & a孩子应该尊重和照顾老人 The child should respect and look after the old person & athey think that children are too young to cook or clean for themselves or thier parents. 他们认为孩子是太年轻的以至于不能为他们自己或他们的父母烹调或清洗。 & a这一切你都值得拥有 This all you all are worth having & a这家公司的成功是因为员工的努力 This company's success is because of staff's endeavor
& a你想什么时候打排球?周末 When do you want a dozen volleyball? Weekend &我们周末很少打篮球翻译成英语
puLH60LT41
We seldom play basketball at weekends. We seldom play bastketball on weekends. 都是正确的,at weekends是美国人常用的说法.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码翻译:每逢周日我都去打篮球_百度知道
翻译:每逢周日我都去打篮球
提问者采纳
i play basketball on sundays
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
打篮球的相关知识
其他3条回答
I play basketball every Sunday.