谁帮我翻译一下这句英文!跪下造句了!

谁能帮我翻译一下这句英文的意思翻译成中文_百度知道
谁能帮我翻译一下这句英文的意思翻译成中文
love you let me use the new myself to youWait for me, wait for me some peace of mind, I put all forgot
我有更好的答案
爱你让我用一个新的方式等着我 ,我遗忘了,等着我
等着我,等我安心一些,我都忘了,爱你
等一下,等一下
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁帮我翻译一下这篇英文短文
谁帮我翻译一下这篇英文短文
A miserable and merry Christmas? How could it be?& A Miserable, Merry Christmas& & Christmas was coming. I wanted a pony. To make sure that my parents understood, I declared that I wanted noting else.& "Nothing but a pony?" my father asked.& "Nothing," I said.& "Not even a pair of high boots?"& That was hard. I did want boots, but I stuck to the pony. "No, not even boots."& "Nor candy? There ought to be something to fill your stocking with, and Santa Claus can't put a pony into a stocking,"& That was true, and he couldn't lead a pony down the chimney either . But no. "All I want is a pony," I said. "If I can't have a pony, give me nothing, nothing."& On Christmas Eve I hung up my stocking along with my sisters.& The next morning my sisters and I woke up at six. Then we raced downstairs to the fireplace. And there they were, the gifts, all sorts of wonderful things, mixed-up piles of presents. Only m and under and around it -- nothing. My sisters had knelt down, each
they were crying with delight, till they looked up and saw me standing there looking so miserable. They came over to me and felt my stocking: nothing.& I don't remember whether I cried at that moment, but my sisters did. They ran with me back to my bed, and there we all cried till I became indignant. That helped some. I got up, dressed, and driving my sisters away, I went out alone into the stable, and there, all by myself, I wept. My mother came out to me and she tried to comfort me. But I wanted no comfort. She left me and went on into the house with sharp words for my father.& My sisters came to me, and I was rude. I ran away from them. I went around to the front of the house, sat down on the steps, and, the crying over, I ached. I was wronged, I was hurt. And my father must have been hurt, too, a little. I saw him looking out of the window. He was watching me or something for an hour or two, drawing back the curtain so little lest I catch him, but I saw his face, and I think I can see now the anxiety upon on it, the worried impatience.& After an hour or two, I caught sight of a man riding a pony down the street, a pony and a brand- the most beautiful saddle I ever saw, and it was a boy's saddle. And the pony! As he drew near, I saw that the pony was really a small horse, with a black mane and tail, and one white foot and a white star on his forehead. For such a horse as that I would have given anything.& But the man came along, reading the numbers on the houses, and, as my hopes -- my impossible hopes -- rose, he looked at our door and passed by, he and the pony, and the saddle. Too much, I fell upon the steps and broke into tears. Suddenly I heard a voice.& "Say, kid," it said, "do you know a boy named Lennie Steffens?"& I looked up. It was the man on the pony, back again.& "Yes," I spluttered through my tears. "That's me."& "Well," he said, "then this is your horse. I've been looking all over for you and your house. Why don't you put your number where it can be seen?"& "Get down," I said, running out to him. I wanted to ride.& He went on saying something about "ought to have got here at seven o'clock, but--"& I hardly heard, I could scarcely wait. I was so happy, so thrilled. I rode off up the street. Such a beautiful pony. And mine! After a while I turned and trotted back to the stable. There was the family, father, mother, sisters, all working for me, all happy. They had been putting in place the tools of my new business: currycomb, brush, pitchfork -- everything, and there was hay in the loft.& But that Christmas, which my father had planned so carefully, was it the best or the worst I ever knew? He I never could answer as a boy. I think now that it was both. It covered the whole distance from broken-hearted misery to bursting happiness -- too fast, A grown-up could hardly have stood it.
悲惨和圣诞快乐?怎么可能呢?只有可怜的,圣诞快乐
圣诞节即将来临。我希望小马。要确保我的父母的理解,我宣布,我要注意到其他人。“只不过是小马? ”我的父亲问道。“没什么, ”我说。“甚至没有对高靴? ”这是很难。我确实想靴子,但我坚持小马。 “没有,甚至没有靴子。 ”“也不糖果吗?应该是您的东西来填补畜,并圣诞老人不能把小马到袜子, ”这是真实的,他不能带领小马烟囱要么下跌。但是,没有。 “我想要的是一个小马, ”我说。 “如果我不能有小马,给我没什么,没什么。 ”圣诞夜我挂了我的袜子连同我的姐妹。第二天早晨,我的姐妹们,我醒了六个。然后,我们比赛楼下壁炉。而且他们的礼品,各种美好的事物,混合了成堆的礼物。只有我的袜子是空的;它挂跛行;不是一个东西它;和下和周围-没有。我的姐妹们已经跪下,每桩她的礼物,他们高兴地哭,直到他们抬起头来,看见我站在那里,我实在可怜。他们走过来,我觉得我的袜子:没有。我不记得我是否在这个时候哭,但我的姐妹们了。他们跑我回到我的床上,而且我们都叫道直到我成为愤慨。这有助于一些。我得到了,穿好衣服,和我的姐妹们驾驶以外,我出去单独进入稳定,而且,所有的我自己,我哭。我的母亲来到了我和她试图安慰我。但是我想任何安慰。她让我和他进了屋尖字为我的父亲。我的姐妹们来找我,我是粗鲁的。我跑到离他们。我去附近的屋前,坐下的步骤,并在哭了,我疼。我很委屈,我受伤。和我的父亲必须受到伤害,也有点。我看见他望着窗外。他看我还是一两个小时,利用回这么少的窗帘,以免我追上他,但我看到他的脸,我想我现在可以看到它时的焦虑,急躁的担心。经过一两个小时,我看见一名男子骑着小马在街上,一个小马和一个全新的鞍;最美丽的鞍我见过,它是一个男孩的鞍。和小马!当他走近,我看到了真正的小马小马,有一黑色鬃毛和尾巴,和一个白色的脚和一个白星额头上。这样的马,我会考虑任何东西。但是,男子沿,阅读人数的房屋,并在我的希望-我不可能希望-玫瑰,他看着我们的大门并通过他和小马和鞍。太多,我摔倒时的步骤和流下泪水。突然,我听到一个声音。“喂,孩子, ”它说, “你知道一个男孩命名伦尼斯蒂芬斯? ”我看到了。这是该名男子小马,回来了。“是的, ”我spluttered通过我的眼泪。 “这是我。 ”“嗯, ”他说, “那么这是你的马。我一直在找全为你和你的房子。你为什么不把你的号码可以看出? ”“坐下, ”我说,用完了他。我想骑。他说,一些“应该来到这里七点钟,但是- ”我几乎没有听到,我几乎无法等待。我十分开心,十分高兴。老子骑关闭了街。这样一个美丽的小马。和地雷!经过了一段时间,我转过身来,小跑回到稳定。有家庭,父亲,母亲,姐妹,所有的工作对我来说,所有的幸福。他们已经建立的工具我的新业务: currycomb ,刷,叉-一切,有干草的阁楼。但是,圣诞节,我的父亲曾计划认真,是最好或最坏的是我知道?他常常问我,我从来没有可以回答一个男孩。我认为现在,这是两者兼而有之。它涵盖整个远离伤心痛苦爆破幸福-太快,阿长大难以经受住它。
其他回答 (1)
主要内容就是:
圣诞节,我请求父亲给我一匹小马做为礼物,并说不要其它任何礼物,那天早晨我和妹妹到壁炉那寻找礼物,妹妹找到了礼物,而我的确什么都没有,我愤怒,坐在外面,看到一个人骑着一匹小马数着门牌号走过,正是我要的小马,慢慢的从家门口走过,正在我伤心回望的时候,听见,在窗口那打探我的父亲叫喊那马夫。
相关知识等待您来回答
学习帮助领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号谁能帮我翻译一下这句英文的意思翻译成中文_百度知道
谁能帮我翻译一下这句英文的意思翻译成中文
love you let me use the new myself to youWait for me, wait for me some peace of mind, I put all forgot
我有更好的答案
爱你让我用一个新的方式等着我 ,我遗忘了,等着我
等着我,等我安心一些,我都忘了,爱你
等一下,等一下
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁帮我翻译一下下面这句英文?_百度知道
谁帮我翻译一下下面这句英文?
我有一些私人事件想寻求您的帮助,什么时候来中国!谢谢了。我有一个高中的同学想买国外的东西。不知道您现在是否在美国,她说国外的质量更好,不一定要逐句翻译,价格更低,希望您能够帮忙!大家帮忙翻译一下啊?如果时间凑巧的话
提问者采纳
I&#39. One of my high school classmates wants to buy some foreign goods because she thinks they are better yet cheaper? Would you mind doing this favod like to ask you for a favor for my personal matter. Are you in American now and when will you come to ChinaDear Sir
其他类似问题
18人觉得有用
为您推荐:
一下下的相关知识
其他6条回答
I have some personal events to want to seek your help. I have a high school&#39dear gentleman! Thanks, hoped fortunately you can help? If time, the price is lower, when do come China now. Did not know whether you in US, she said that the overses schoolmate to want to buy the overseas thing
Hello sir:I have some private events to seek your help. I have a high school students want to buy foreign things, she said foreign low price and better quality. Now if you don't know what time in the United States, come to China? If time coincidence, hope you can help! Thank you!
Hello Sir:
I have some private events you would like to seek help. I have a senior high school students want to buy things abroad, she said that the quality of foreign countries better, cheaper. You do not know whether it is now in the United States, when coming to China? If time is an amazing coincidence, I hope you can help! Thank you!
I need your help for some private things. A classmate of mine want to buy some items from abroad, for that she thinks the items in foreign countries are better and cheaper. I wonder if you are still in USA. And when will you come to China? I hope that you can help me if that is convenient. Thank you very much.
I have something need your help.I have a friend want to buy something from your country. She said that the things from America has good quality and cheaper . I don't know do you in America now and what time do you want to go to China ? If you'll go to China in recently . I hope you can do me a favor .
Thank you !应该就是这样吧。 我的英语也不怎么样
。 希望可以帮到你。
我觉得四楼的比较好。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 英文纹身短句带翻译 的文章

随机推荐