I am smiling怎么读 every day, you guess I am good?

I miss you so much. I have dreams again and again in which I make plans with you -- to go to lunch, to get together, to bring Jackson over to spend time with his Pap Pap. As hard as all of this has been for me, the hardest thing is that Jackson, and my other children to come (God willing), will not know you. I am so glad that Jackson knew you and that you had a year with my son. I know that he won't remember you, but you held him and he felt your love and was so excited to see you. I am also so happy that we had the chance to tell you that we were expecting again. We're going to have another boy, Dad. I'll take him, and Jackson, to the Army-Navy game and tell them stories about their Grandpap for all my life. Please help me to be a go come to me and fill me with your endless capacity for love and strength.
Dad, I miss you so much that it physically hurts me. There are times when I feel like I can't breathe, like my chest is going to explode. I know that you will always be there in my heart, but I don't know if that will be enough for me. You are the best man I have ever known. I wish you were here so I could talk to you about Jackson, about the baby. We're due on December 5, but with Haley's obstetric cholestasis, they'll probably deliver the baby in November. Just thinking about that makes me miss you all the more. We had our second sonogram today. Your second grandson was moving all around, kicking and waving. Everything looks good. He's growing and developing wonderfully.
You always told me that the proudest day of your life was the day I was born. The proudest day of my life was the day Jackson was born, but the proudest moment was on that day, was when you held my son. The look in your eyes, the pride resonating from you brought tears then and bring more now. God how I miss you. You were my best friend, my best buddy since I was a baby. You taught me so much -- you gave me the world. I have so much to be grateful for, but I feel shorted. Dad, we should have had another 20 or 30 years. My boys should have had a chance to grow up with you in their lives. Though I will move heaven and earth to try, I can't make up for that -- I can't bring all of you through to them -- but I will try.
For my whole life, you stood behind me, supporting me, encouraging me, getting me out of trouble, teaching me, getting after me, loving me. For every time that I hurt you, ever, little or big, I am so sorry. I am consoled by the fact that you knew I loved you. I thank God that I wrote all of those notes in the cards to you over the years. I am overwhelmed with sadness and joy at the same time as I remember you reading them and crying (or trying not to and inevitably failing). In my life nothing could make me cry more than watching you cry.
Dad, I feel like I can't mess up anymore. You may be able to how me spiritually, but you can't
be there physically to rescue me. You have done a wonderful job of preparing me for the difficulties and the joys of life, but I feel lost without you anyway. I am trying to live life one day at a time and not to obsess about the times to come when I will miss you so. I worked on the yard in the searing heat all day on Father's D it was ok -- I tried not to think too much and Haley and Jackson worked to make it a nice day, but I longed for you. The holidays will be tough. I have stayed sober through it all, Dad. T I know that I could not have done so without you helping me. I'll try to be more in touch with my spirituality -- you know that's not easy for me. I'll try not to take the world on my shoulders all the time.
When I got the call at two in the morning that the paramedics were at the house trying to revive you, that they were taking you to Trinity Lutheran, I knew. I jumped in the car and raced in after Haley begged me to be careful, to be safe. Though I came in racing, I knew. I don't know how, but I knew that you were gone. I know that it is good that you didn't have to suffer a long and lingering illness or death. I know, but if one more person tells me that I might explode. Dad, it may be selfish, but I might have bought some more time. You were too young and too vital to go so soon, not at 61.
Dad, please remember all the things that I told you before and after you left this life. I know it was right after you left this life for the next, but remember at the hospital, right after, when I held your hand and talked to you, remember when Mom came and we talked to you, remember an hour or two later, after I sent everyone away and held you and talked some more. Remember at the funeral home, for the family visit after everyone left, and remember when they closed the casket and I said "Goodnight Daddy, I love you." I love you so deeply. As I sit here typing this and crying, I see your smiling face, I feel your big solid slap on the back, I feel your bear hug and hear you say "I love you." You were the King. Your crown prince loves you and misses you. Thanks for telling me that you loved me virtually every day of my life. I know I gave you my thank you's when I said goodbye, but if you don't remember in the commotion of moving on:
thank you for football, for coaching me, teaching me, taking me to games from the time I was eighteen months, for Notre Dame, Army-Navy, R thank you for the zoo, thank you for the little red fire engine that was thank y thank thank you for late night movies, for letting me stay up late with my D thank you for teaching me that family always comes first, thank you for thank you for always, always, always putting thank you for E for eighteen year thank you for always being there for me, thank you for teaching me about everything, and for learning about the things that I was interested in that you didn' thank you for your honesty, since I thank you thank you for respecting my opinion and talking to me like I was an adult even when I thank you for shari thank you for teaching me about right and wrong and showing me the courage to step forward to do right thank you for the trips to the hospital, time and again, for this injur thank you for your warmth, for your hardy laugh, thank you for teaching how to think, thank you for being a gentleman, and trying to teach me how to be one, even if it wasn't
tha than thank you for the thousands of sporting events, performances, plays and the like thank you for calling me at eight in the morning and razzing me a thank you for your righteous indignation, I have never seen an thank you for the train set and the coin collection that we spent countl thank you for demanding that I thank you for coaching and for teac thank you for a lifetime of love, support, kindness, w thank you for barbeque and Bryant's, for Stroud's, for exposing me to restaurants, theater, cultural events, sports -- for
thank you for bikes thank you for football thank you for teach thank you for teaching me how to win and ho thank you for war movies and westerns, for John W thank you for not being perfect, but for always striving to be better, to grow, thank you for you, for being the man you are and were and for always loving me so well and so much. Thank you for the world that you brought me and for all the good things I am. I think about you every time I experience any you brought them to me and to this day -- and for every day to come -- when I think of them or see or experience them, I think of you. And now I have to thank you for something that I would gladly give back, something I never wanted: thank you for leaving me with all the money that I will need to put my children through college. That's where it will go. So though you are not here, you should be proud, very proud of that indeed.
Every night before I put Jackson to bed, you know what we ask for. And every night, when I lay Jackson down and tuck him in, I say, "Goodnight Jackson, I love you." And so I said to you, when I last saw your earthly form "Goodnight Daddy, I love you." I do love you so. God bless and love you, I certainly do.
Goodnight Daddy, I love you,
I Miss My Dad
I miss you so much. I have dreams again and again in which I make plans with you -- to go to lunch, to get together, to bring Jackson over to spend time with his Pap Pap. As hard as all of this has been for me, the hardest thing is that Jackson, and my other children to come (God willing), will not know you. I am so glad that Jackson knew you and that you had a year with my son. I know that he won't remember you, but you held him and he felt your love and was so excited to see you. I am also so happy that we had the chance to tell you that we were expecting again. We're going to have another boy, Dad. I'll take him, and Jackson, to the Army-Navy game and tell them stories about their Grandpap for all my life. Please help me to be a go come to me and fill me with your endless capacity for love and strength.
Dad, I miss you so much that it physically hurts me. There are times when I feel like I can't breathe, like my chest is going to explode. I know that you will always be there in my heart, but I don't know if that will be enough for me. You are the best man I have ever known. I wish you were here so I could talk to you about Jackson, about the baby. We're due on December 5, but with Haley's obstetric cholestasis, they'll probably deliver the baby in November. Just thinking about that makes me miss you all the more. We had our second sonogram today. Your second grandson was moving all around, kicking and waving. Everything looks good. He's growing and developing wonderfully.
You always told me that the proudest day of your life was the day I was born. The proudest day of my life was the day Jackson was born, but the proudest moment was on that day, was when you held my son. The look in your eyes, the pride resonating from you brought tears then and bring more now. God how I miss you. You were my best friend, my best buddy since I was a baby. You taught me so much -- you gave me the world. I have so much to be grateful for, but I feel shorted. Dad, we should have had another 20 or 30 years. My boys should have had a chance to grow up with you in their lives. Though I will move heaven and earth to try, I can't make up for that -- I can't bring all of you through to them -- but I will try.
For my whole life, you stood behind me, supporting me, encouraging me, getting me out of trouble, teaching me, getting after me, loving me. For every time that I hurt you, ever, little or big, I am so sorry. I am consoled by the fact that you knew I loved you. I thank God that I wrote all of those notes in the cards to you over the years. I am overwhelmed with sadness and joy at the same time as I remember you reading them and crying (or trying not to and inevitably failing). In my life nothing could make me cry more than watching you cry.
Dad, I feel like I can't mess up anymore. You may be able to how me spiritually, but you can't
be there physically to rescue me. You have done a wonderful job of preparing me for the difficulties and the joys of life, but I feel lost without you anyway. I am trying to live life one day at a time and not to obsess about the times to come when I will miss you so. I worked on the yard in the searing heat all day on Father's D it was ok -- I tried not to think too much and Haley and Jackson worked to make it a nice day, but I longed for you. The holidays will be tough. I have stayed sober through it all, Dad. T I know that I could not have done so without you helping me. I'll try to be more in touch with my spirituality -- you know that's not easy for me. I'll try not to take the world on my shoulders all the time.
When I got the call at two in the morning that the paramedics were at the house trying to revive you, that they were taking you to Trinity Lutheran, I knew. I jumped in the car and raced in after Haley begged me to be careful, to be safe. Though I came in racing, I knew. I don't know how, but I knew that you were gone. I know that it is good that you didn't have to suffer a long and lingering illness or death. I know, but if one more person tells me that I might explode. Dad, it may be selfish, but I might have bought some more time. You were too young and too vital to go so soon, not at 61.
Dad, please remember all the things that I told you before and after you left this life. I know it was right after you left this life for the next, but remember at the hospital, right after, when I held your hand and talked to you, remember when Mom came and we talked to you, remember an hour or two later, after I sent everyone away and held you and talked some more. Remember at the funeral home, for the family visit after everyone left, and remember when they closed the casket and I said "Goodnight Daddy, I love you." I love you so deeply. As I sit here typing this and crying, I see your smiling face, I feel your big solid slap on the back, I feel your bear hug and hear you say "I love you." You were the King. Your crown prince loves you and misses you. Thanks for telling me that you loved me virtually every day of my life. I know I gave you my thank you's when I said goodbye, but if you don't remember in the commotion of moving on:
thank you for football, for coaching me, teaching me, taking me to games from the time I was eighteen months, for Notre Dame, Army-Navy, R thank you for the zoo, thank you for the little red fire engine that was thank y thank thank you for late night movies, for letting me stay up late with my D thank you for teaching me that family always comes first, thank you for thank you for always, always, always putting thank you for E for eighteen year thank you for always being there for me, thank you for teaching me about everything, and for learning about the things that I was interested in that you didn' thank you for your honesty, since I thank you thank you for respecting my opinion and talking to me like I was an adult even when I thank you for shari thank you for teaching me about right and wrong and showing me the courage to step forward to do right thank you for the trips to the hospital, time and again, for this injur thank you for your warmth, for your hardy laugh, thank you for teaching how to think, thank you for being a gentleman, and trying to teach me how to be one, even if it wasn't
tha than thank you for the thousands of sporting events, performances, plays and the like thank you for calling me at eight in the morning and razzing me a thank you for your righteous indignation, I have never seen an thank you for the train set and the coin collection that we spent countl thank you for demanding that I thank you for coaching and for teac thank you for a lifetime of love, support, kindness, w thank you for barbeque and Bryant's, for Stroud's, for exposing me to restaurants, theater, cultural events, sports -- for
thank you for bikes thank you for football thank you for teach thank you for teaching me how to win and ho thank you for war movies and westerns, for John W thank you for not being perfect, but for always striving to be better, to grow, thank you for you, for being the man you are and were and for always loving me so well and so much. Thank you for the world that you brought me and for all the good things I am. I think about you every time I experience any you brought them to me and to this day -- and for every day to come -- when I think of them or see or experience them, I think of you. And now I have to thank you for something that I would gladly give back, something I never wanted: thank you for leaving me with all the money that I will need to put my children through college. That's where it will go. So though you are not here, you should be proud, very proud of that indeed.
Every night before I put Jackson to bed, you know what we ask for. And every night, when I lay Jackson down and tuck him in, I say, "Goodnight Jackson, I love you." And so I said to you, when I last saw your earthly form "Goodnight Daddy, I love you." I do love you so. God bless and love you, I certainly do.
Goodnight Daddy, I love you,Smiling after the tear_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
Smiling after the tear
阅读已结束,下载文档到电脑
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢

我要回帖

更多关于 smiling的读音 的文章

随机推荐