推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口&&&&&&&&&&&&
5.【题文】I was interested to read a newspaper article about a new concept in old people’s homes in France. The idea is simple, but revolutionary——combining a residential home for the elderly with a nursery school in the same building. The children and the residents eat lunch together and share activities. In the afternoons, the residents enjoy reading or telling stories to the children, and if a child is feeling sad or tired, there is always a kind lap to sit on and a cuddle(拥抱). There are trips out and birthday parties too. The advantages are enormous for everyone concerned. The children are happy because they get a lot more individual attention, and respond well because someone has time for them. They see illness and death and learn to accept them. The residents are happy because they feel useful and needed. They are more active and more interested in life when the children are around and they take more interest in their appearance too. Nowadays there is less and less contact between the old and the young. There are many reasons for this, including the breakdown of the extended family, working parents with no time to care for aging relations, families that have moved away, and smaller flats with no room for grandparents. But the result is the same——increasing numbers of children without grandparents and old people who have no contact with children. And more old people who are lonely and feel useless, along with more and more families with young children who desperately need more support. It’s a major problem in many societies. That’s why intergenerational programmes, designed to bring the old and the young together, are growing in popularity all over the world. There are examples of successful attempts all over the world. Using young people to teach IT skills to older people is one obvious example. Using old people as volunteer assistants in schools is another, perhaps reading with children who need extra attention.【小题1】A nursery school is a place where _______.
A.future nurses are trained
B.the elderly live
C.children are taken care of
D.the old join in activities
【小题2】Which is true according to the passage?
A.A number of assistants are employed to take care of the children.
B.The new concept benefits both the elderly and the children.
C.The children become stronger after getting more individual attention.
D.The children learn that sick people will die.
【小题3】What is mainly talked about in Paragraph 3?
A.The reason why the old and the young are separated.
B.The support children need.
C.One reason why children don’t live with their grandparents.
D.The problem that the old and the young are separated.
【小题4】What does the “intergenerational programmes” in Paragraph 4 refer to?
A.Combining elderly homes with nursery schools.
B.Letting the children and the residents eat together.
C.Asking young people to teach IT skills to older people.
D.Using old people as volunteer assistants in schools.
【小题5】 What is the best title for the passage?
A.Old people’s Homes in France
B.Building Bridges of Life
C.A Solution to the Elderly Problem
D.Children’s New Happy Life
【答案】【小题1】C【小题2】B【小题3】D【小题4】A【小题5】B
【解析】试题分析:本文介绍了一种新思维那就是在孩子们的生活与老年人的生活之间架起一座桥梁既解决了老人孤独的问题又缓解了孩子们不能被充分照顾之忧一举两得从而满足各自的需要。【小题1】考查推理判断。通过第一段可以看出“combining a residential home for the elderly with a nursery school in the same building”的目的是让孩子一起吃饭分享活动从中可推断出nursery school与children有关,C选项符合题意。【小题2】考查细节理解。根据第二段第一句得知“参与活动的每个有关人员都得到了巨大的利益”B选项正好符合此意。其他选项之意在文中没有信息支持。【小题3】考查推理判断。根据本段第一句Nowadays there is less and less contact between the old and the young.再加上下文细节的支持又有最后一句的归纳不难发现本段主要讲述的问题是老人和年轻人被分开了,D与题意相符。做题时注意题干当中的 “mainly”之词。选D【小题4】考查推理判断。根据第四段第一句画线部分后面的定语designed to bring the old and the young together,再结合第一段不难看出“intergenerational programmes” 是“将养老院和幼儿园结合起来,A选项是最佳选择B、C、D三个选项虽然在文中都提到但都属于A项里面的具 体做法。A【小题5】考查主旨大意。本篇的第一段里提到“new concept”最后一段提到 “intergenerational programmes”都点明了同样的意思在孩子们的生活 与老年人的生活之间架起了桥梁将他们连在一起。B选项正合此意。A、C、D 三个选项意思过于片面。B 考点:考查新闻报道类短文
6.【题文】As a group of young African immigrants struggle to adapt to life in the United States, an after-school drama program at White Oak Middle School aims to make their lives easier by first making them a little harder.Project X is a program that uses drama, dance, poetry and other creative outlets to help students discuss the tough and sometimes painful problems they face as pre-teen immigrants with language barriers. A final unveiling of their creation will be performed for friends and family at the end of the year at Imagination Stage.Wanjiru Kamau, coordinator of White Oak’s African Club said it’s important to give troubles to group members to help them find their place at the school. “It comforts those who are uncomfortable, and it discomforts those who are comfortable,” Kamau said of Project X.Kamau teamed up with Imagination Stage after she noticed that many African students seemed uncomfortable talking about problems, such as being laughed at by their fellow students about how they look and talk. When most of the kids join the club, they speak little or no English, Kamau said. Each week, the club typically draws five to ten students who are originally from Africa for discussion sessions and the Project X programme.“We are going to express ourselves through our words and our actions, and that’s powerful,” said teaching artist Meg Green as she introduced fill-in-the-blank poems the students wrote about their identities.One student, Frank Ketchouang, 13, wrote, “I I am love,” which drew oohs and aahs from the group. Ketchouang has been in the United States for less than a year, said Program Coordinator Chad Dike. When Ketchouang started attending Project X, he had been in the United States for two months and spoke no English. Now he’s one of the group’s most outgoing members and helps translate instructions from English to Creole for the group’s newest member, who is from Haiti.Many people will give up when there’s a language barrier, “but these students prove them wrong”. Kamau said. “You do have something to give. You are important. When TV, media, etc. are bringing them down, this program is bringing them up.”【小题1】Project X is intended for helping the young African immigrants to_________.
A.get over language barriers
B.enrich after-school life
C.overcome tough problems
D.become more creative
【小题2】How well the members learn in the Project X program is shown by_________.
A.their annual creative performances
B.their annual scores gained at school
C.the comments of friends and family
D.the comments of the program teachers
【小题3】What do we know about the Imagination Stage?
A.It’s established by Kamau for Project X.
B.It’s a cooperative partner of White Oak’S African Club.
C.It’s a project designed by White Oak Middle School.
D.It’s operated once at the end of each year.
【小题4】According to the author, what Franck Ketchouang wrote was______.
C.excellent
D.contradictory
【小题5】The passage is written mainly to_______.
A.introduce the Project X program
B.inspire immigrants to never give up
C.advocate White Oak’S African Club
D.call for more attention to immigrants
【答案】【小题1】C【小题2】A【小题3】B【小题4】C【小题5】A
【解析】试题分析:这篇文章是介绍一个Project X项目,旨在通过每年的创造性的表演帮助年轻的非洲移民克服困难的问题。【小题1】细节题:从文章第二段的句子:Project X is a program that uses drama, dance, poetry and other creative outlets to help students discuss the tough and sometimes painful problems they face as pre-teen immigrants with language barriers.可知Project X是想帮助年轻的非洲移民克服困难的问题,选 C【小题2】细节题:从文章第二段的句子:A final unveiling of their creation will be performed for friends and family at the end of the year at Imagination Stage可知会员对Project X了解的多好是通过每年的创造性的表演展示的。选A【小题3】细节题:从文章第四段的句子:Kamau teamed up with Imagination Stage after she noticed that many African students seemed uncomfortable talking about problems, such as being laughed at by their fellow students about how they look and talk.可知Imagination Stage 是由White Oak’S African Club.的合作伙伴,选B【小题4】细节题:从文章倒数第二段的句子:One student, Frank Ketchouang, 13, wrote, “I I am love,” which drew oohs and aahs from the group.可知Franck Ketchouang写的是很优秀的,选 C【小题5】主旨题:从全篇文章和第二段的句子:Project X is a program that uses drama, dance, poetry and other creative outlets to help students discuss the tough and sometimes painful problems they face as pre-teen immigrants with language barriers.可知这篇文章是介绍一个Project X项目,选A考点:考查新闻报道类短文
7.【题文】阅读下列应用文及相关信息,并按照要求匹配信息。请在答题卡上将对应题号的相应选项字母涂黑。首先请阅读相关书籍的信息。A. The Wild Girl (Hardcover)
by Chris WormellList price: $17.00
Price now: $13.2
You save: $3.8 (22%) In the great wide wilderness(荒野), a little girl and her dog live alone in a cave high up on the mountainside. They are happy surviving on their own, until one day in the bitter cold of winter, they see bear tracks in the snow that lead right up to their cave ...
Charming illustrations bring life to this sweet story of courage and compassion (同情), written and illustrated by award-winning author and illustrator Chris Wormell. B. Ocean (Hardcover) by Fabien CousteauList price: $50.00
Price now: $31.50
You save: $18.50 (37%) As the site where life first formed on Earth, a key element (因素) of the climate, and a continuing but fragile resource, oceans are of great importance to our planet. From the geological (地质的) and physical processes that affect the ocean floor to the key habitat zones, this is the definitive reference to the world’s oceans for the entire family. Includes the latest developments in ocean exploration and photographs. C. The Best 361 Colleges (Paperback) by Princeton ReviewList price: $21.95
Price now: $14.93
You save: $7.02 (32%) College students (more than 115,000 of them) reveal (透漏) what life is really like at the nation’s top schools. This must-have guide gives you college rankings and covers all the essentials — from academics to social life to financial aid, and everything in between. We also provide you with all the basics: admissions criteria, deadlines, phone numbers, e-mail addresses, and more.D. Animals (Paperback)List price: $24.95
Price now: $16.47
You save: $8.48 (34%) Get ready to take a walk on the wild side! National Geographic Children’s Books brand-new reference work provides families and children with everything they need to know about the animal kingdom. You’ll meet more than 1,000 animals. It introduces the entire animal kingdom: mammals, birds, reptiles, amphibians, fish.E. Mommy? (Hardcover)List price: $24.95
Price now: $14.97
You save: $9.98 (40%) The story line is very simple: a young child looks for his Mommy, meeting various monsters (怪物) along the way and defeating them in creative ways. There are only a few written words in the book. But the story that the picture tells is wonderful. And there’s a ton of detail in the pictures as well. My girls like to spend several minutes looking at each page spread.F. Dooby Dooby Moo (Hardcover) by Doreen CroninList price: $24.95
Price now: $14.97
You save: $9.98 (40%) I didn’t think life got any better than Click Clack Moo, but Dooby Dooby Moo tops it. I love it! Dooby Dooby Moo is one of those rare books that hold enjoyment for kids and adults alike. Kids like the story of the talent show and each animal’s attempts to win, while parents get to laugh their heads off at the pig’s interpretive (解释的) dance. It’s a great read-aloud book because the adult can sing along and kids love that part. 请阅读以下购书者的信息,然后匹配购书者和他 / 她想要购买的书的书名:【小题1】Jack has just graduated from a high school and now he wants to find a college suitable for him to study in. He wants to know many things about the colleges, such as, the admission fees, the majors and their locations.【小题2】Margaret is only 8 years old but she is an animal lover. She always finds chances to look for some books about animals, especially fish in the ocean, to get more information. Sometimes, she will go to the book store for several times a day to wait for the coming books.【小题3】Alice is now a college student. She studies languages, so in her spare time, she often reads some books and her special interest is to read books about ocean exploration. Therefore, if there is one about ocean, she won’t miss it.【小题4】Peter is now in the book store looking for a book that is suitable for both his 5-year-old son and himself. By reading the book, they can not only enjoy themselves but also learn many other things.【小题5】Lynne is only four years old and she knows only a few words, but she can understand the story very well through the pictures in the books. Although she is very young, she likes stories about monsters very much.
【答案】【小题1】C【小题2】D【小题3】B【小题4】F【小题5】E
【解析】试题分析:【小题1】根据第一题里面的句子:he wants to find a college suitable for him to study in. He wants to know many things about the colleges, such as, the admission fees, the majors and their locations. 可知杰克想了解关于大学的学费,主修科目,和位置,和C项的This must-have guide gives you college rankings and covers all the essentials — from academics to social life to financial aid, and everything in between. We also provide you with all the basics: admissions criteria, deadlines, phone numbers, e-mail addresses, and more.一致,所以选C。【小题2】根据第二题里面的句子:可知Margaret She always finds chances to look for some books about animals, especially fish in the ocean, to get more information. 喜欢动物类的书,和D项的You’ll meet more than 1,000 animals. It introduces the entire animal kingdom: mammals, birds, reptiles, amphibians, fish.一致,选D。【小题3】根据第三题里面的句子:she often reads some books and her special interest is to read books about ocean exploration.可知Alice对海洋探险的书感兴趣,和B项的this is the definitive reference to the world’s oceans for the entire family. Includes the latest developments in ocean exploration and photographs.一致。选B。【小题4】根据第四题里面的句子:By reading the book, they can not only enjoy themselves but also learn many other things.可知Peter想找适合自己和五岁孩子的书,和F项的Moo is one of those rare books that hold enjoyment for kids and adults alike.一致,选F【小题5】根据第五题里面的句子:but she can understand the story very well through the pictures in the books. Although she is very young, she likes stories about monsters very much.可知Lynne 需要图画的关于怪物的书,和E项的meeting various monsters (怪物) along the way and defeating them in creative ways. There are only a few written words in the book. But the story that the picture tells is wonderful.一致,所以选E。考点:考查信息匹配
8.【题文】假设你是某中学的学生李津。你校英语俱乐部将选举新一届副主席,你欲参选,必须写一篇演讲稿。[写作内容]请按以下提示,写一篇竞选演讲稿。竞选职位:学校英语俱乐部副主席个人优势: (1)性格外向、与人相处融洽(2)善于组织各种活动中选后决心:协助主席,服务同学中选后设想:举办讲座、英语晚会、英语演讲比赛等活动来提高同学英语水平,激发学习兴趣表达愿望:希望同学们投票选你,相信你能干好工作
参考词汇:副主席vice president 竞选run for[写作要求]1.只能使用5个句子表达全部内容。2.短文的开头和结尾已给出,不计入总句数。[评分标准]句子结构准确,信息内容完整,篇章连贯。Good afternoon, my dear friends,My name is Li Jin.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________.
Thank you.
【答案】Good afternoon, my dear friends,My name is Li Jin. Today I am very glad to have the chance to run for the vice president of the English Club. Concerning this position, I feel qualified for the job because I am outgoing, getting on well with others, and skilled at organizing all kinds of activities. If I am lucky enough to be the vice president, I will try my best to assist the president and serve my fellow students. In order to improve our English and make more students interested in English, I intend to organize some activities such as lectures, English parties, English speech contests and so on. I sincerely hope you will vote for me and please believe that I will be a good vice president.Thank you.
【解析】试题分析:试题贴近考生实际生活,给出的要点比较简略,主要围绕英语俱乐部选举新一届副主席的情况,写演讲稿,要点很细,属于提纲类作文,需要注意遣词造句,在写作时注意把握好以下几点:(1)书写规范,卷面整洁。(2)行文紧凑,过渡自然。(3)要点完整,表达清楚。(4)语法正确,时态准确。(5)用词无误,选用词组和各种句型和语法,(6)认真复查,胸有成竹。【亮点说明】(1)使用一些如run for参加竞选,be qualified for合格的,胜任的,vote for投票赞成,这样的词组。句式上也富有变化:Concerning this position, I feel qualified for the job because I am outgoing, getting on well with others, and skilled at organizing all kinds of activities.这句话用了现在分词, In order to improve our English and make more students interested in English, I intend to organize some activities such as lectures, English parties, English speech contests and so on. 这句话用了不定式做目的状语。考点:考查演讲稿的写作
高考全年学习规划
高考英语全年学习规划讲师:李辉
更多高考学习规划:
客服电话:400-676-2300
京ICP证050421号&京ICP备号 &京公安备110-1081940& 网络视听许可证0110531号
旗下成员公司2013届初三中考英语考纲词汇详解_图文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
2013届初三中考英语考纲词汇详解
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩108页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢经典时态综合练习_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
<span class="g-ico g-ico-star g-ico-star-on" style="width:%">
经典时态综合练习
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩5页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢求八年级下英语新目标版Unit1-Unit5重点短语、语法_外语_英汉互译
求八年级下英语新目标版Unit1-Unit5重点短语、语法
来源:|人气:914 ℃|类别:|时间: 22:32:41
问题:求八年级下英语新目标版Unit1-Unit5重点短语、语法
求八年级下英语新目标版Unit1-Unit5短语、语法,越全越好新目标八年级英语下学期短语归纳(人教版)Unit1Willpeoplehaverobots?1.在太空站_____________2.爱上……_____________3.去滑冰____________4.能够做……_____________5.世界杯_____________6.实现__________7.将来____________8.好几百__________9.数千的_______________10.数百万的___________11.寻找___________12.在家__________13.在人们的家里__________14.在电脑上___________15.100年之后_______16.活到200岁______________17.可数名词_____________18.不可数名词____________19.在大学____________20.在高中____________21.坐火箭去……__________________22.电脑程序员_____________23.坐火车去……_______________24.独自生活____________25.穿得更随意些___________26.获奖___________27.养宠物猪_____________28.预测未来_________29.科幻电影___________30.使…做…_____________31.使机器人看起来像人___________32.使机器人走路跳舞_________________33.例如______________34.醒来_____________35.把…弄醒__________36.有…在做…_____________37.简单的工作_________________38.反反复复________________39.感到无聊_____________40.某人或某物是无聊的___________41.不同的外型____________42.和…一样____________43.帮助做…_____________44.做某事花费某人…时间___________45.某人花费时间做某事____________________46.某物花费某人多少钱________________47.某人买某物花了多少钱_____________________1.onaspacestation2.fallinlovewith….3.goskating4.etrue7.inthefuture8.hundredsof9.thousandsof10.millionsof11.lookfor12.athome13.inpeople’shomes14.oncomputers15.in100years/100yearsfromnow16.livetobe200yearsold17.countablenouns18.uncountablenouns19.atcollege20.inhighschool21.flyrocketsto….22.computerprogrammer23.takethetrainto…..24.livealone25dressmorecasually26.winawards/wintheprize27.keepapetpig28.predictthefuture29.sciencefictionmovies30.make…do…31.makerobotslooklikepeople32.makerobotswalkanddance33.forexample/suchas34.wakeup35.wakesbup36.therebesb/sthdoing…37.simplejobs38.overandoveragain39.getbored/feelbored/bebored40.sb/sthbeboring41.differentshapes42.thesameas…43.helpdosth/helptodosth/helpwithsth44.Ittakessbsometimetodosth45.sbspendsometime/money(in)doingsth=sbspendtime/moneyonsth46.sthcostsbmoney47.sbpaymoneyforsth=sbbuysthformoneyUnit2WhatshouldIdo?1.不让….进入__________2.同…争吵___________3.怎么了?____________________4.不时髦的,过时的__________5.时髦的,流行的______________6.用电话交谈________________7.打电话给…_____________8.付款____________9.兼职工作_____________10.青少年论坛__________11.相处,进展_____________12.与…相处的好_____________13.尽可能…______________14.各种________15.一方面____________16.另一方面______________17.呆在家里____________18.想要做某事______19.给某人写信____________20.一张足球比赛的票________________21.足够的钱________22.足够大____________23.令某人惊奇_______________24.某人感到惊奇________________25.惊奇地___________26.需要做…_____________27.从…借…_____________28.借…给…___________29.借某物一周________________30求助向…要…(直接接想要的东西)_______________31向某人要什么_____________32.询问某人某事___________33.叫某人不要做某事________________34叫某人做某事_______________35.卖烧烤_____________36.为某人买礼物________________37.列…的清单_____________38.请家庭教师_______________39.发现____________40.为…筹划生日聚会___________41.把…忘在家里_________________42.像…_______________43.尽力风趣些___________44.邀请某人做…_______________45.对某人生气_________________46.考试失败_________47.和某人相同年龄_______________48.和某人吵架打架_________________49.给某人提建议______________50.带某人去做某事_______________51.带某人去某处___________52.直到…才…__________53.快速吃完早餐______________54.泰勒一家(夫妇)____________55.适应某人的生活_____________56.压力很大________________57.抱怨某人/某事_______________58.到了做某事的时候了______________59.看见某人在做…._____________60.送….去….___________61.把…和…比较_____________62.发现做….困难______________63.多一点的时间______________64我自己的发型________________1.keepout2.arguewith/haveanargumentwith3.what’swrong?=what’stheproblem?=what’sthematter?4.outofstyle=outoffashion5.instyle=infashion6.talkonthephone7.callsbup8.payfor9.part-timejob10.teentalk11.geton12.getonwellwith13.as…aspossible14.allkindsof15.ontheonehand16.ontheotherhand17.stayhome=stayathome18.wanttodosth=wouldliketodosth=feellikedoingsth19.writetosb=writealettertosb20.atickettoaballgame/aticketforaballgame21.enoughmoney22.bigenough23.surprisesb24.sbbesurprised25.insurprise26.needtodosth27.borrowsthfromsb28.lendsthtosb29.keepsthforaweek30.askfor31.asksbforsth32.asksbaboutsth33.asksbnottodosth34.asksbtodosth35.haveabakesale36.buygiftsforsb=buysbsth37.makealistof...38.getatutor39.findout40.planabirthdaypartyforsb41.forgetsthathome42.belike…43.trytobefunny44.invitesbtodosth45.beangrywithsb/getangrywithsb/bemadatsb/getmadatsb/beannoyedwithsb/getannoyedwith46.failthetest47.bethesameageas48.haveafightwithsb49.givesbsomeadvice/givesbsomesuggestions50.takesbtodosth51.takesbto….52.not…until….53.haveaquickbreakfast54.theTaylors=theTaylorfamily55.fitintoone’slife56.beundermuchpressure/plainaboutsb/sth58.It’stimeforsth=It’stimetodosth=It’stimefordoingsth59.seesbdoingsth60.sendsbto…61.compare…with…62.finditdifficulttodosth63.abitmoretime64.myownhaircutUnit3WhatwereyoudoingwhentheUFOarrived?1.理发店__________2.出去__________3.起飞__________4.火车站__________5.进来______6.北京国际机场_______________7.听说___________8.发生_________9.世界贸易中心__________10.像…一样___________11.站在图书馆前_____________12.坐在公共汽车的前面_________13.睡懒觉_________14.熬夜_________15.制作奶昔____________16.做晚饭__________17.从…出来_______18.航空博物馆__________19.沿着街道走_____________20.报警_____________21.不同寻常的经历____________22.轮流做….___________23.从树上跳下来_________24.爬上树___________25.照相_________26.跑开__________27.拥挤的_________28.在车站外面_____________29.最后___________30.在医务室____________31.在理发店____________32.看望住院的阿姨__________33.历史上___________34.最重要的事件之一_____________35.在美国的现代历史上__________36.日常活动_____________37.在那时____________38.10分钟以前_____________39.10分钟之后_________40.9点以前___________41.9点之后____________42.静静地走回家____________43.被某人破坏________44.在太空_________45.民族英雄__________46.全世界__________47.出名________48.第一次_________1.barbershop2.getout3.ein6.BeijingInternationalAirport7.hearof/hearabout8.takeplace9.WorldTradeCenter10.as…as11.standinfrontofthelibrary12.sitinthefrontofthebus13.sleeplate14.stayup/situp15.makeamilkshake16.makedinner17.getoutof…18.theMuseumofFlight19.walkdownthestreet20.callthepolice21.haveanunusualexperience22.taketurndoingsth=taketurntodosth=dosthinturn23.jumpdownfromthetree24.goupthetree25.takeaphoto26.runaway27.becrowded28.outsidethestation29.atlast=intheend=finally30.atthedoctor’s=atthedoctor’sroom31.inthebarbershop=atthebarber’s32.visitauntinhospital33.inhistory34.oneofthemostimportantevents35.inmodernAmericanhistory36.everydayactivities37.atthattime38.tenminutesago39.tenminuteslater40.before9o’clock41.after9o’clock42.walkhomeinsilence43.bedestroyedby…44.inspace45.anationalhero46.allovertheworld/allaroundtheworld/acrosstheworld47.befamous/becomefamous48.thefirsttimeUnit4HesaidIwashardworking.1.直接引语__________2.间接引语___________3.首先_________4.传递__________5.被期望或被要求…___________6.在…方面做得好/擅长做…______________7.身体健康_________8.成绩单_______9.克服,恢复,原谅________10.教育部_________11.中国少年先锋队_____________12.海平面__________13.打开________14.照料_________15.勤学的学生/懒惰的学生_____________16.努力学习/工作________17.艰难的工作_________18.在肥皂剧里_____________19.为…举行惊喜晚会_________20.在星期五晚上__________21.不再…________22.带…来_______23.拿…走_______24.去海滩__________25.令人兴奋的一周____________26.在家________27.在某人的家里做某事_______28.演算,制定_________29.听到那事我很难过____________.30.感冒__________31.年终考试_______32.紧张_________33.学科学很吃力___________34.发现科学课很困难___________35.另一个令人失望的结果__________36.假装是…_________37.抄别人的作业_____________38.对某事有把握_________39.相信/确信…_____________40.在一个贫穷的山村里___________41.听起来像是有趣的事_______42.由…发起____________43.在中国的边远地区______________44.海拔2000米_____________45.使某人感觉不舒服_______________46.一天三次____________47.同意某人____________48.两者都…_______49.在学校宿舍_________50.在…和…之间______________51.感到幸运_________52.高中___________53.初中____________54.给某人一个好的起点__________55.回到…_______56.当数学老师_____________1.directspeech2.reportedspeech3.firstofall4.passon5.besupposedtodo…6.dowellin…/begoodat…7.beingoodhealth8.reportcard9.getover10.theMinistryofEducation11.ChineseYoungPioneer12.sealevel13.openup14.carefor15.ahard-workingstudent/alazystudent16.workhard17.hardwork18.onsoapoperas19.haveasurprisepartyfor20.onFridaynight21.not…anymore22.bring…to…23.take…to…24.gotothebeach25.anexcitingweek26.beathome/bein27.beatone’shomedoingsth28.workon29.I’msorrytohearthat.30.haveacold/catchacold31.end-of-yearexam32.benervous/feelnervous/getnervous33.haveahardtimewithscience=haveahardtimestudyingscience34.findsciencverydifficult35.anotherdisappointingresult36.pretendtobe….37.copyothers’homework38.besureofsth39.besure/certainthat+从句40.inapoormountainvillage41.soundlikefun42.bestartedby43.inChina’sruralareas44.2000metersabovesealevel45.makesbfeelsick46.threetimesaday47.agreewithsb48.both…and…49.inschooldormitories50.between…and…51.feellucky52.seniorhighschool(美)seniormiddleschool(英)53.juniorhighschool(美)juniormiddleschool(英)54.givesbagoodstart55.returnto…/getbackto/gobackto…/comebackto…56.workasamathteacherUnit5.Ifyougototheparty,you’llhaveagreattime!1.去参加聚会_________2.玩得高兴_________3.乘坐公共汽车去…___________4.班上一半的学生__________5.超过,多于________6.想要某人做某事_________7.拿走__________8.在聚会期间______9.老人之家__________10.学校大扫除___________11.儿童医院____________12.去老人之家看望_____________13.旅行全世界_____________14.上大学_____________15.挣钱____________16.受教育___________17.成为专业的足球队员__________________18.似乎是梦想的工作____________19.靠做某事谋生_____________20.一直__________21.到处跟着你_____________22.受伤________23.成为专业的运动员___________24.很难知道______________25.实际上___________26.赞同…的理由_______27.反对…的理由__________28.决定做…__________29.所给的单词_________30.用…造句__________31.和…一起度过时间_____________32.嘲笑…__________33.当心_________34.幸运色_________35.看见某人做某事________________1.gototheparty2.haveagood/nice/wonderful/greattime3.takethebusto…4.halftheclass5.morethan=over6.wantsbtodosth/wouldlikesbtodosth7.takeaway8.duringtheparty9.oldpeople’shome10.schoolclean-up11.children’shospital12.gototheoldpeople’shome13.travelaroundtheworld14.gotocollege15.makemoney16.getaneducation17.becomeaprofessionalplayer18.seemlikeadreamjob19.makealiving(by)doingsth20.allthetime=always21.followyoueverywhere22.getinjured23.becomeaprofessionalathlete24.haveadifficulttimedoingsth25.infact26.reasonsfor…27.reasonsagainst…28.decidetodosth29.thewordsgiven30.makesentenceswith…31.spendtimewithsb32.laughat….33becareful/lookout/watchout34.aluckycolor35.seesbdosth 热心网友
求八年级下英语新目标版unit1-unit5重点短语,语法求八年级下英语新目标版unit1-unit5重点短语,语法新目标英语七 年级 上 unit 2- unit +3 重点 单词 短语 习题英语 七上6- 9单元 重点 单词新目标英语八年级下unit4新目标英语九 年级unit 8新目标英语八年级下unit4
||||点击排行

我要回帖

更多关于 兄弟们上 的文章

随机推荐