blind instinct
无意识之本能
a blind corner
隐蔽的角落
A blind driveway.
隐蔽的车道
Be Bturn a Blind eye to
对..视而不见;看不懂
If the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.
盲人领盲人,双双跌人沟。
Aaccordion blinds.
褶状的裙边;褶状的遮阳物
Route for the Broute for handicapped
Congenital defects,blindness,etc
先天性缺陷、失明等.
和某人有理也讲不通
有钱有福,财运亨通
由…混和而成
2016be blinded by是什么意思由沪江网提供。Beiu的海词问答与网友补充:
Beiu的相关资料:
相关词典网站:当前位置: &
be remembered是什么意思
中文翻译被永远记住:&&&&vi. 1.有…存在,生存。 Can such thin ...:&&&&vt. 1.记起,想起,回忆起(opp. forget) ...
例句与用法The accomplishments of individuals need not be remembered .个人成就不足挂齿。This is a day to be remembered .这是一个值得记住的日子。I have a right to be remembered .我是有权利留名后世的。Faraday is remembered as an experimental genius .法拉弟在人们心目中是一位实验天才He begs to be remembered to you .他请我代为向你致意。Childhood is remembered because it is passionate .人们记得儿时旧事,因为那是热情充溢的时期。Usually there is a story of creation and a genealogy of the gods to be remembered .通常有一些神话和诸神的谱系需要记忆。As it should be remembered that geneen does his homework more thoroughly than anyone else .要记住,吉宁做作业比谁都认真。He thought of himself and hoped to be remembered simply as "teacher" .他认为自己,并希望人们能简单地记住,他只是一名“教师”。It must be remembered that the use of x-rays in medical practice is of great value .在医疗上使用X线是非常有价值的,这一点不能忽视。更多例句:&&1&&&&&&&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇
be remembered的中文翻译,be remembered是什么意思,怎么用汉语翻译be remembered,be remembered的中文意思,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved当前位置: &
be around是什么意思
中文翻译来访:&&&&vi. 1.有…存在,生存。 Can such thin ...:&&&&adv. 1.周围,四面。 2.〔美口〕各处,四处。 3 ...
例句与用法What a pity you won't be around five centuries .可惜你活不到五百岁。Well, i hadn't been around lately .唔,近来我的确没有四处走动。 "you haven't been around much, have you? "“你没见过多大世面,对不?”Are you also nervous when you are around women ?当你在女孩旁边时也紧张吗?Devices of this sort have been around for a long time .这种器件很早就有了。See you soon , i expect -- i will be around .我希望不久能见到你我就在附近。I think you could help me because you've been around .我想你能帮助我因为你老练。Don't worry, he'll be around .不要担心,他快要来了。Aster had been around women .埃斯特见识过不少女人。She has n't been around lately .她最近不活跃了。更多例句:&&1&&&&&&&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇
be around的中文翻译,be around是什么意思,怎么用汉语翻译be around,be around的中文意思,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved的海词问答和网友补充:
相关词典网站:

我要回帖

更多关于 she be do是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐