在线时间 小时
在线时间 小时
我也曾经在长沙机场上当过,从此以后就不到哪里吃饭了。
在线时间 小时
真想知道机场的物价是如何p定出来的?
在线时间 小时
头像被屏蔽
在线时间 小时
我在广州,这个钱还只吃了一团面。小长面包平常外面3块的里面是25块一个。知足吧,78还有饭吃。《奔跑吧兄弟4》全员回归:Baby鹿晗等7人都在!
  7成员集体照
  经过短暂分别,浙江卫视第四季《奔跑吧兄弟》将于2016年再次与观众见面。目前,节目正处于紧张筹备阶段,新一季的嘉宾阵容也引发了网友们的无尽猜想。今日,《奔跑吧兄弟》第四季首次公布了本季的固定嘉宾阵容,第三季节目中的7位成员,邓超、Angelababy(杨颖)、李晨、陈赫、郑恺、王祖蓝、鹿晗,确认将继续全员驻守,为大家带去快乐。同时,在新一季《跑男》开录前,节目组也发起了节目游戏方案的征集,号召每一位热爱“跑男”的观众,带着创意点子,加入到跑男“伐木累”中来!
  阵容延续上一季
  默契兄弟团欢乐再开跑
  经过三季磨合,跑男团们彼此越来越熟悉,节目中的互动也越显默契,邓超和Angelababy开始以“叔叔”“侄女”彼此称呼,成了另类的“叔侄组合”;“晨妈赫宝”暖心依旧,彼此信任配合默契;邓超和李晨的“老年人CP”,相爱相杀笑料不断;邓超、陈赫的“天霸动霸tua”组合更是无厘头搞怪欢乐满满。同时,上一季全新加盟的高颜值超人气“小兄弟”鹿晗也给跑男家庭带来了更多新鲜活力,经过一季的磨练,“小鲜鹿”已经完全适应了跑男的综艺节奏,节目中,直爽性格暴露无遗,让观众看到了他“耿直boy”的全新一面,也让他迅速融入跑男大家庭。
  跑男团的团结友爱在节目中亦有不少呈现,上一季7只齐心协力完成了很多难以想象的任务:66人跳大绳;兄弟接力追火车;齐心协力横渡长江等等……兄弟们不仅在节目里玩得开,私底下同样互动多多,为观众们带去了许多欢笑。《奔跑吧兄弟》即将迎来第四季,团结一心的家族成员:邓超、Angelababy、李晨、陈赫、郑恺、王祖蓝、鹿晗将全员驻守,继续携手全力奔跑、传递阳光正能量。习惯了“天霸组合”、“叔侄CP”、“晨妈赫宝”欢乐耍宝的观众,期待兄弟七只与你相约新一季,一起奔跑一起拼!
  跑男游戏由你定
  兄弟一起奔跑一起拼
  除了兄弟们能玩敢想之外,作为一档三季以来热度持续走高的现象级节目,《奔跑吧兄弟》的另一项制胜法宝则要属其轻松有趣的游戏环节了。“撕名牌”、“指压板”等传承了三季的经典游戏,自是不用说,给观众送上十足笑料的同时,它们更掀起过全民参与的热潮。进入第四季的录制,节目组希望能在游戏环节再做创新,继续为观众带来新鲜体验。因此,跑男官方也发起了游戏方案征集,号召每一位热爱跑男“伐木累”的观众,脑洞大开一起设计跑男的游戏方案。优秀方案一经采用,还将成为该轮游戏的发布者,参与到游戏的录制环节中!
( 08:15:47) ( 16:44:03) ( 15:42:56) ( 14:20:24)2012浙江第一起资金崩盘案:还不上高利贷的年关
来源:南方周末
  还不上高利贷,俞中江主动向政府汇报资不抵债的情况并寻求保护。据估算,他的案子牵涉3家银行,上百家公司,把所有资产都抵押变现之后,还有约30亿元借款还不上。
  俞中江是被房地产投资拖垮的。他的主业一直盈利,但后来开始大笔投资,用五个盖子盖十口锅,导致资金链越绷越紧。
  年关之际,江浙地区的资金链异常紧绷。
  两周前,走投无路的俞中江主动向政府汇报资不抵债的情况并寻求保护。这是最近的一起资金链断裂事件。
  俞中江是浙江中江控股集团董事长,浙江建德市人,名下有包括一家新加坡上市公司在内的多家公司。据知情人士估算,这个案子牵涉3家银行,十几家大公司,上百家小公司,涉及民间借贷约25亿元,向银行及国资背景的杭州市财务开发公司贷款、借款达25亿元。把俞中江的所有资产都抵押变现之后,还有约30亿元借款缺口,“将有一场大震”。
  据南方周末记者调查,俞中江目前并未被捕,但已被限制出境。由于涉嫌虚报产权和重复贷款等违法违规行为,该案很快将转为刑事案件,俞中江本人还未被正式拘留,但“护照已经收了,有警察监视行踪”。而该案涉及的某国有银行建德支行行长已被撤职。
  目前杭州市政府会同建德市政府正联合多家债权人对中江控股旗下资产进行保全,成立专门小组争分夺秒地处理此事。“既要最大限度地保护债权人利益,也要防止俞中江的企业倒闭,他的香料厂就有一千多员工呢。”建德当地一位接近政府的人士告诉记者。
  俞中江的手机一直无人接听,在短信中他以“暂不方便谈”为由婉拒了南方周末记者的采访请求。
  很多企业家都是栽在了房地产这一副业上。 (沈井韦 CFP/图)
  败在房地产
  房地产投资失利,让中江控股资金链断裂。
  据不愿透露姓名的知情人士介绍,中江控股资金链断裂的主要原因是投资房地产失利。
  2008年,俞中江开始大举进入烈火烹油的房地产行业。当年6月,中江控股接盘杭州金星房产公司及其位于杭州余杭区的西城时代家园。当时西城时代是一个几乎处在停工状态的烂尾楼盘,中江控股接手后遇到房地产调控,房价大跌,也未正常开发。其间金星房产的股权几经转让倒手,曾被媒体指称“炒卖地皮”。该楼盘二期拖延了一年多未按期交房,2009年6月在杭州市委常委、余杭区委书记朱金坤与网友对话时,维权的业主大倒苦水,被多家当地媒体跟进报道。
  同期,俞中江还在建德严州大道的新安江畔投资了5万平方米的高端住宅楼盘“拉里维娜·水上人间花园”,该小区售楼处工作人员告诉记者,住宅楼已销售告罄。但记者1月16日看到,沿江的15幢排屋尚无一户有人入住。当地论坛上有消息称,数十套拉里维娜的房子已被金华法院冻结,将进行公开拍卖。
  “他的运气不好,2009年和2011年都遇到了调控和紧缩。”一位俞中江的朋友告诉记者,而俞“运气最差”的投资项目,当属接盘西湖畔的准五星级酒店——温德姆豪廷大酒店。
  位于杭州环城西路的温德姆大酒店原是都锦生丝绸厂所在地,与浙江省政府一街之隔。10年前一家北京的公司以每平米5500元的“地王”价格拍得这块地,盖了这幢造型独特的“蝴蝶楼”,其间两易其手,业主都亏损退出,“蝴蝶楼”也成为西湖边著名的烂尾楼,还落了个“风水不好”的名声。
  2010年,中江控股以7亿元的价格将该酒店和公寓的部分产权拿到手,当年9月温德姆正式开张。
  俞中江的一位朋友告诉记者,接盘温德姆的目的就是为了转手倒卖。由于是第三次转手,俞接盘的价格已经很高,而当时他并没有足够的资金,因此花了很大的代价去集资。
  表面上看,温德姆豪廷大酒店似乎没理由亏损:它地理位置优越,内部豪华程度比肩5星级酒店,并由美国豪生国际酒店集团管理,来自冰岛的大堂经理给客人极专业之感。
  但1月15日晚,记者来到这家酒店,从灯光来看其入住率非常低。晚间在灯光效果下,酒店呈蓝色蝴蝶形状,蝴蝶“左翼”是酒店,“右翼”是公寓,中间则是一片嘈杂而灯红酒绿的KTV、酒吧和名品店。该酒店内部人士告诉记者,其入住率一直不高,“今年还稍微好一点,听说老板亏了很多钱,已经把股份转给了合作伙伴。”
  一位当地酒店业业内人士认为温德姆的亏损不是因为风水,而是因为“这个老板是&半桶水&,本不是吃酒楼这碗饭的,酒楼的定位、规划、管理和经营其实是很复杂的,做不好就是烧钱”。他说,“我认为他最大的失误是酒店的主打不清晰,又是宾馆又是公寓又是KTV,初来客人连正门都找不到,搞得&三不像&,做砸了不奇怪。”
  浙江一位投资界人士告诉记者,据他所知2010年温德姆的原业主无力偿债时,曾将酒店的全部物业收益权作为抵押,进一步获得新的贷款或股权资本注入,以期拯救其整体业务。但由于酒店收益回收期长,而地产项目短期风险较大,酒店资产估值又明显偏高,他当时就感觉所谓的重组不过是“饮鸩止渴”,后来俞中江接手温德姆的结局证明了他当初的判断。
2010年,中江控股以7亿元的价格将这个西湖岸边的温德姆酒店和公寓的部分产权拿到手,但迄今亏损严重。 (冯禹丁/图)
  俞中江前传
  “中江的主业盈利其实非常好。”多位知情人士告诉记者。但俞中江并不愿固守主业。
  俞中江在建德当地是风云人物,出租车司机出身,发家于香精香料行业。
  1998年俞中江成立建德市新安江中江汽车出租服务社,注册资本36万元。2000年他创立杭州友邦香料香精有限公司,生产高科技香料及油脂化学品,该公司曾被评为“杭州市高新技术企业”,后在新加坡借壳上市成功,年营业额1亿元,据说年利润为2000万元左右。“中江的主业盈利其实非常好。”多位知情人士告诉南方周末记者。
  但俞中江并不愿固守主业,“他这人性格冒进,胆子大,有些盲目求发展。”俞的一位朋友告诉记者。
  2002年,俞中江在杭州正式成立“集投资、科技、制造、贸易、旅游、服务于一体的综合性、多元化控股集团”——浙江中江控股有限公司,旗下控股公司包括杭州麦林环保船用漆有限公司、杭州中外合资博来盛化工有限公司、浙江建德市望江宾馆有限公司等。
  2003年,俞中江看中了民用航空业的投资机会。中江控股作为占股70%的大股东,在建德市寿昌镇投建占地500亩,包括1条800米长的跑道、2个停机坪的千岛湖通用机场,试图开通千岛湖区域的空中游览项目、空中货运以及飞往黄山等地的航线。该机场的小股东之一是建德市政府,一期投资4000多万元,二期投资2000万元,当年曾因拿到国家相关部门的第1号批文而“名震建德”。但之后该机场一直处于亏损状态,空中货运和开通航线的宏伟蓝图并没有实现,至今机场“只有几架滑翔机在那里玩玩,那块地几乎空置”。知情人估计,包括拿地和早期投资在内,俞中江此次投资亏了“不下一个亿”。
  五个盖子盖十口锅
  “他是个四两拨千斤的腾挪高手,常常&五个盖子盖十口锅&,说实话三年前我都没想到他能撑到今天才倒。”知情人士告诉南方周末记者。
  俞中江的摊子铺得如此之大,资金需求早已超过其主业的盈利所得。“他是个四两拨千斤的腾挪高手,常常&五个盖子盖十口锅&,说实话三年前我都没想到他能撑到今天才倒。”知情人士告诉南方周末记者,在早期,俞中江主要以项目做抵押,向银行等正规渠道融资,他一共向建德本地的一家银行贷款约7亿元,向浙江省某银行系统以及国资背景的杭州市财务开发公司贷款18亿元。
  后来当货币政策和房地产市场紧缩时,为了借新还旧和维持项目运转,俞中江在建德、温州以及北京的民间共借贷了约25亿元,“从月息二三分一直借到五六分”。其债权人中,既有官员、大老板,也有普通工薪阶层。据说,中江旗下企业的内部员工为了每个月多赚点利息(月息1.5分),很多人联合亲戚朋友拿出积蓄,甚至从银行贷款出来打到中江的集资账户上。
  有的债权人已将俞中江告上了法庭,据金华市人民法院公告显示,案由为“民间借贷纠纷”的永康市中泰混凝土有限公司董事长徐旭曦诉俞中江及中江控股案,将于日开庭。徐旭曦对南方周末记者表示“无可奉告”。
  在利滚利的高利贷雪球效应下,俞中江根本无能力偿还债务。事发之前的一段时间,俞中江还铤而走险,向有黑社会背景的绍兴高利贷借了几笔资金。据说几个月前他从某银行贷出4亿元,回到建德的当天晚上就被高利贷债权人分光以偿还利息。
  最后实在压力太大,他选择了主动去政府汇报情况并寻求保护。
(责任编辑:王洪宁)
12-04-09·
12-04-09·
12-04-05·
12-04-01·
12-03-30·
12-03-30·
进口商品吸收国内“纯购买力”,恰恰有利于抑制通胀。
搜狐财经社区话题
不知道国家统计局统计的是哪部分人的CPI,反正和我无关
网友点击排行
网友评论排行
财经媒体封面
财经·大视野
高清影视剧
关注一件事并尽力做好,这种心态是种创业心态
近期热点关注百度云 网盘-自由存,随心享
正在加载,请稍候…&&&&&&&&&&&&
浙江省金华五中2012届九年级下学期阶段性测试英语试题
2012年金华市五中阶段性测试英语试题()第一部分 听力部分一.听力(本题共15小题,第一,二节每小题1分,第三节每小题2分,共20分)第一节:听小对话,请从A、B、C三个选项中选择符合对话内容的图片。(共5题,每题1分,满分5分)  1. What're the students doing?            
C.  2. Which picture is right?            
C.  3. What's wrong with Mr. Turner?            
C.  4. What does the man often do?            
C.  5. Where are they talking?        [来源:Z。xx。k.Com]         
听对话,回答问题。(共5题,每题1分,满分5分)听下面一段对话,回答第6-7小题6. Bob and David are __________.A. friends
B. cousins
C. brothers7. How old is David now?A. five years old
B. twenty years old
C. twenty-five years old 听下面一段对话,回答第8-10小题8. What are they going to do this Sunday?A. To watch a game.
B. To drink tea.
C. To have dinner.9. Where are they going to meet?A. At the tea shop.
B. In front of the restaurant. C. In front of the girl's home.10. What time are they going to meet?A. 9:30.
C. 11:30.第三节;听短文,选择正确答案,完成信息记录表:(共5题,每小题2分,满分10分)English Homework[来源:学,科,网]1. Copy the new words ___11_____ times.2. The letter is written to ____12____.What to write about: ____13_____.How many words: ____14______.When to email: ____15______.11. A. 3
C. 512. A. the teacher
C. Mother13. A. love and wishes
B. hobbies and wishes
C. hobbies and love14. A. at least 60
B. at least 80
C. at least 10015. A. before Monday
B. before Sunday
C. before Saturday第二部分 笔试部分一. 选择填空 从A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出一个最佳答案(每小题1分,共15分)16.---what's in the box?  ---__________ iPhone4. My father bought it for my birthday.  A. A
---My bike is broken.  --- You may use ___________ first. He won't go out today.  A. hers
D. yours18.
--- Mum, I've got an "A" in the English test.---That's a good ___________. Keep it up.A. idea
B. beginning
D. suggestion19.
---You know, the western part of our country is short of water now.  ---Yes, I think it's very important for us to _________ water.  A. waste
---Kathy, would you please walk__________? The bus is coming.  --- Oh, sorry. But I think I have to find my keys first.  A. happily
B. quickly
D. loudly21.
--Oh! The basket is so____________.  ---Well, it's not so heavy as it looks.[来源:学,科,网]  A. small
---Would you like to come to my house for dinner tonight?  ---I'd love to, ___________ I have lots of work to do.  A. if
D. but23. Many students often chat with each other_________ classes to make themselves feel less tired.  A. between
D. during24.
---Shall I tell Sam about it?  ---No, you ______________. I've told him already.  A. needn't
B. wouldn't
C. mustn't
D. shouldn't25.
The car show has to be ____________ because of the heavy rain.  A. put on
C. put away
D. put off26.
---The light is still on in his room. Do you know ______________?[来源:]  ---In order to study for an English test.  A. if he works hard
B. who is he studying with  C. why he is so busy
D. what will he stop working for27.
---Did you watch the Red Song Competition on TV last night?  ---No, I _____________ an English class in the club then.  A. have
C. was having
D. am having[来源:]28.
---Will you watch it on TV when the London Olympic Games __________ this summer?---Of course I will.A. will be held
B. is held
C. has held
D. was held29. Everything will be fine ______________ you keep going in the correct way.A. as well as
B. as long as
C. in spite of
D. instead of30. ---Are you confident enough about the Entrance Examination for the senior high school, Kate?---_____________. I'm well prepared and feel I've got everything ready.  A. I hope so
B. It's hard to say
C. Sure, I am
D. I am afraid not 二、完形填空(本题共15小题;每小题1分,共15分)阅读下面短文,掌握大意,然后从A、B、C、D四个选项中选出最佳选项。  Mr. West was born in a small English town. His father had a ___31___ there. The shop keeper didn't think it was____32___ for his son to go to school. So he taught him how to get ___33___ money. They got much money there and then ___34___ to the city. Now Old West can't manage his shop and his son, Mr. West has to do it __35
him. As he has little knowledge, Mr. West is often _36___in public and sometimes he gets into trouble. So he ___37____ a lot of books and shelves and put them in his sitting room so that the visitors can see them ___38__ they go in . He often goes to the parties and carefully __39__ what the learned men say. He hopes to make friends with them.  Once Mr. West was told that it was a __40__ writer's birthday that day. He hurried there with his wife. He gave the writer some ___41__ presents and the old man thanked him. After ___42___ they began to talk about the literary works. He could hardly answer any questions. The writer had to ask him ___43___ one, "What was Shakespeare?"  "It was a kind of drink," answered Mr. West, "but people do not like it now."  The writer had a smile and soon he stopped ___44___. On their way home, his wife said, "You made a mistake just now. Shakespeare is a ____45___ cake, like the Chinese mooncake!"31. A. factory
D. park32. A. useful
B. possible
D. difficult33. A. much
D. more34. A. went
D. moved35. A. with
C. instead of
D. before36. A. helped
B. laughed at
D. beaten37. A. borrowed
D. wrote38. A. because
D. as soon as39. A. listens to
C. looks at
D. sees40. A. strange
C. foreign
D. famous41. A. cheap
B. expensive
C. useless
D. small42. A. dinner
C. discussion
D. class43. A. more difficult
B. the most difficult
D. the easiest[来源:]44. A. to talk
B. to answer
C. talking
D. answering[来源:Z#]45. A. thin
C. delicious
D. large四、阅读理解(本题共15小题,每小题2分,共30分)AEnjoy a good memory in LondonTicket sales informationThe Olympic Football Tournament(比赛)[来源:]Taking place in cities across the UK, the Olympic Football Tournament is coming to a city near your. Tickets on sale between 11 am on 29 November 2011 and 6 pm on 6 June 2012.Paralympic GamesDon't miss your chance to see sport like never before.Remaining tickets for the Paralympic Games are on sale between 1 pm on 2 December 2011 and 6 June 2012.Search for tickets now!As a proud sponsor (主办者) of the London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games, only Visa can be used to buy tickets.If you are a resident (居民) of the UK or a designated (指定的) European country, you can buy tickets for the London 2012 Olympic Games and Paralympic Games on this website. Sign in and search for tickets now.46. Where is the Olympic Football Tournament held?  A . In China
Australia  C. In the USA
D. in the UK47. How long does the Paralympic Games last?  A.10 days
C .14 days
D . 15 days48. Who can buy a ticket to the London 2012 Olympic Games on this website?  A. Jack from Britain
B. Linda form Canada  C. Tony form Australia
D. Wang Peng from ChinaBEvery month, Julia and her cousins would go for the big family meal at their grandparent's house. They would always wait excitedly for the moment their grandfather would give them a few coins. Then all the children would buy chewing gums. The grandparents, aunts, uncles, and parents realized that, behaving like this, the children would never learn to manage their money. So they proposed a special test in order to help children manage their money..Some of the children thought that they would save their money, but Ruben and Nico, the two smallest kids, continued spending it all on sweets. Monty was a clever boy, and he decided to start managing his money by exchanging it: buying and selling things, or betting it with other children, in card games. However, Monty was not being very careful, and he hadn't a single penny left, after placing a losing bet on a horse race.Poor Julia had a wonderful secret plan. When she was to complete the second year of her plan, Julia surprised everyone with a violin and a lot of money. They were hearing her play. She did it really well. Everyone knew that Julia loved the violin, even though the family couldn't afford to pay for her to have lessons. So Julia had got to know a poor violinist who played in the park, and she offered him all the coins her grandfather had given her if he taught her how to play. Although it wasn't much money, on seeing Julia's excitement, the violinist agreed, and he taught her happily for months. Julia showed so much interest that after a year the violinist lent her a violin, so they could play together in the park. They were so successful that gradually she got her own violin.From then on, the whole family helped her, and she became a very famous violinist. And she would always tell people how it was possible, with just a few coins well spent, to make your wildest dreams a reality.49、The grandparents, uncles and parents wanted the kids to
.[来源:]A. own a lot of money
B. save much moneyC. manage their money
D. become successful persons50、What does the underlined word proposed mean?A. stopped
B. planned
C. dropped
D. finished51、Why would the poor violinist like to teach Julia?A . Because Julia offered him much money.  B. Because they could play together.C. Because Julia could earn more money for him.D. Because Julia's excitement moved the violinist .52、Which of the following can be the best title of this passage?[来源:学,科,网]  A. How to earn more money  B. Manage money, manage the future  C. Little money, little use  D. How to educate the childrenCCELL phone helps us easily find people anywhere at any time. A cell phone can include many things. Today 4.6 billion people around the world have cell phones, according to CBS News.However, cell phones may cause cancer, according to the World Health Organization. In a 2010 study, people who used a cell phone for 10 years or more were more than two times as likely to get brain cancer, according to CNN."I think it is a good idea to give the public some sort of warning that long-term exposure to radiation(辐射)from your cell phone could possibly cause cancer," told Dr Henry Lai. Lai is a research professor of bioengineering (生物工程) at the University of Washington who has studied radiation for more than 30 years.  1. Use a headset(耳机)or speaker  Headsets give out much less radiation than phones. Some wireless headsets give out low-level radiation. However, you should take it off your ear when you're not talking to anyone. Using your phone with a speaker will also make it safer.  2. Listen more, talk less  Your phone gives out radiation when you talk or text, but not when you're listening or getting messages. Listening more and talking less can lower the risk of caner.[来源:Z。xx。k.Com]  3. Hold the phone away from your body  Hold the phone away from your body when you're talking, not against your ear. Also, don't keep it in your pocket.  4. Choose texting over talking  Phones emit(发出) less radiation to send texts than to carry a person's voice. Texting also keeps radiation away from your head.5. Poor signal(信号) ? Stay off the phoneFewer signal bars(条) on your phone mean that the phone needs to give out more radiation to work.. Make and take calls when your phone has a strong signal.[来源:ZXXK]53. From Paragraph(段)1, we know that
.A. people can do nothing without cell phones.B. cell phones have three new usesC. it's dangerous to use cell phones too muchD. cell phones help us a lot and many people use them54. The study from 2010 showed that
.A. people should use cell phones for more than 10 years.B. people who don't use cell phones will not get brain cancer.C. the longer people use cell phones, the more likely they are to get brain cancer.D. cell phones will not cause cancer55. Which is NOT true about the suggestions mentioned in the passage?A. Wireless headsets don't give out radiation.B. it's not good to carry cell phones in pockets.C. Texting is better than making phone calls.D. Don't make calls when the signal is weak.56. The passage mainly talks about
.A. the development and advantages of cell phones.B. the reason why cell phone radiation causes cancer.[来源:]C. the best ways to use cell phones to communicate.D. how to protect ourselves from cell phone radiation.[来源:学。科。网][来源:Z。xx。k.Com]DThere was once a farmer who had a fine olive orchard(橄榄果园). He was hard-working, but his three sons hated farm work. When the farmer was dying , he called the three sons to him and said , "My sons, there is a pot(罐子) of gold hidden in the olive orchard. Dig for it, if you want it ."The sons tried to get him to tell them in what part of the orchard but he would tell them nothing more.After the farmer was dead, the sons went to work to find the pot of gold. Since they did not know where the hiding-place was, they agreed to begin in a line, at one end of the orchard, and to dig until one of them should find the money.They dug until they had turned up the soil from one end of the orchard to the other, round the tree-roots and between them. But no pot of gold was to be found . It seemed as if someone must have stolen it. The three sons were rather disappointed(失望) to have all their work for nothing.The next olive season, the olive trees in the orchard bore more fruit than when it was sold, it gave the sons a whole pot of gold.  And when they saw how much money had come from the orchard, they suddenly understood what the wise father had meant when he said, "There is gold hidden in the orchard. Dig for it, if you wish it."57.What did the farmer for his sons when he died?A. A pot of gold.B. A large house.  C. An apple orchard.  D. An olive orchard.58. Why did the farmer's sons begin to work in the orchard?A. Because they liked farm work.B. Because farm work was very exciting.C. Because they wanted to find gold.D. Because someone put a pot of gold in the orchard.59. After they dug up all the soil of the orchard, the farmer's sons were very
.A. excited
B. disappointed
D. interested60. Which of the following has the similar meaning of the old farmer's words?A. The keys to your wealth (财富) are in your hand.B. When in Rome, do as the Romans do .C. One is never too old to learn.[来源:]D. Two heads are better than one.五.词汇运用(每空一分,共15分)A) 用方框中所给单词的适当形式填空,每词限用一次。61. Tony, you can't get ________ the small door with such a big box!62. Sally, I called you many times yesterday, but no one answered. Tell me the ______, what happened?63. I have seen the film Titanic _______, it's really wonderful.64. Chinese students usually have three _____
holiday in winter.65. This morning I gave my empty bottles to an old woman who is _______ collecting used cans, jars and other waste.B. 根据短文内容和所给中文提示,在空白处填入单词,每空限一词。  Native people have been living in Canada for thousands of years, but the French were the first Europeans to arrive in Canada in the 1500s. About 100 years
(以后) ,the British, lived in
(和平)for about 100 years. Then, in 1745, the British
(拿走,夺走)some French land, and both nations fought
(对抗)each other for the right to rule Canada. The French
(输了), and in 1763 Canada became British.[来源:]Because of the history of both the French and the British, today Canada has two official languages: French and English. About 24% of the population speaks French as a native language and another 60% speak English as a native language. The
(其余的)speak other languages like Chinese, Arabic, etc., as a native language and speak either English or French as a second language.Today, the population of Canada is about 32 million and the total
(面积) is about 10 million square. kilometres. The
(首都)city of
Canada is Ottawa and other large cities
(包括)Toronto and Vancouver. The symbol of Canada is a maple(枫树)
(叶子) and it is also found in the center of the Canadian flag.六、任务型阅读(本题有5小题,每小题1分,共5分)英语中的许多习语和小动物有关。请你根据平时的知识积累,和你对句子的理解,把五种小动物填入相应的句子中。A. birds
B. chickens
E. dog1. It was raining ___76____ and dogs outside, so you'd better not go out right now.2. I am as busy as a ___77___ these days, how about going to the movies next weekend?3. Don't laugh at him. Every ___78___ has its day! I'm sure that he will succeed one day.4. This is a good chance for you to kill two ___79__ with one stone. You will both get his company and marry his daughter.5. It's quite possible that you will get the job, but don't count your
__80__ before they are hatched(孵)七、书面表达(共2小题,第81题5分,第82题15分,满分20分)81、朋友伴随我成长,朋友多了路好走。真正的朋友会与你有心灵的沟通与默契,真诚的友谊会给你带来快乐和温暖,会使人生变得丰富而深刻。请完成 下列4个句子,来描写朋友之间的友谊。语言表达要规范。(1)I have created _______ with my classmates since I came to the school.(2)When in trouble, we need ______ to offer us encouragement and help.(3)A life without old friends is like
_______________________(4) ______________________________________________________82、"An umbrella in the rain, a helpful hand when you're lost, all are friendship. Wherever you are with friends, you won't be lonely(孤独的)or helpless."请根据这两句话的理解及自己的经历,谈谈你对朋友和友谊的看法。标题自拟。可按照下面的提示:1、拥有朋友的重要性;2、说一个你和你朋友之间发生的故事;3、你对朋友和友谊的理解。注意:1、应覆盖所有要点;可适当增加细节,使行文连贯;2、词数80-100;3、参考词汇: cherish(珍惜); friendship.___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________听力材料及答案第一节
听对话,选图片1. W:Look! Some students are playing football on the playground. M:How happily they are playing!2. W:What's the woman doing now? M:She's doing some exercise. Because she is too fat and she wants to lose weight.3. W:There is something wrong with Mr. Turner's teeth. He can't come to work today. M:I'm sorry to hear that.4. W:Do you often watch TV at home? M:Yes, I like the TV play on Channel 1.5. W:This is a big city. There are tall buildings, cars and a bridge in the picture. M:But I don't like living here. There is too much noise every day.第二节:听小对话,选正确答案:听下面一段对话,回答第6-7小题W: Do you know the young man who is playing the piano, Bob?M: Yes, he is my cousin David.W: Is he a music teacher?M: No, he is a musician.W: No wonder he plays so well. When did he start to play the piano?M: At the age of five. He has been playing the piano for 20 years.听下面一段对话,回答第8-10小题M: Are you free this Sunday?W: Yeah, why?M: Can you meet me to watch a football game?W: Sounds good, but it 's too noisy.M: How about going to drink tea?W: Good idea. Where shall we meet?M: In front of the restaurant near your home?W: That's fine. What time?M: How about 9:30?W: Oh, I can't meet that early. What about 11:30?M: OK, see you then.第三节;听短文,选择正确答案,完成信息记录表:[来源:ZXXK]Boys and girls, now here's today's homework. No.1: Please copy the new words 3 times. No.2: Please write a letter to your mother. We know the Spring festival is coming. Usually your mother buys some presents for you. But why not have a change this year? Let's do something special to show your love for your mother. Please write a letter to her. In the letter you can write about your mother's wishes and her love for you. The letter shouldn't be too short, at least 80 words. Please remember to e-mail your letter to me before Monday. My e-mail address is .第二部分 笔试部分参考答案:答案:1-5 CCABA
6-10 BCBBC
11-15 ACABA16-20 BCBBB
21-25 BDAAD
26-30 CCBBC31-35 BADDC
36-40 BCDAD
41-45BADCC46~48 DBA
49~52 CBDB
53~56 DCAD
57~60 DCBA61-65 through, truth, twice, weeks', living on66-70 later
leaf76-80 CDEAB 21世纪教育网 -- 中国最大型、最专业的中小学教育资源门户网站。
版权所有@21世纪教育网

我要回帖