差不多给高一女儿的一封信水平的英语作文.内容是以一封信的格式写给

扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
英语作文 请你以一封信形式告诉你的好朋友,你是怎么度过一个轻松愉快的假期 明天就要的越快越好 但是没有做今天的胃痛了 到了最后我拿了很少的工资 我很伤心 为什么自己才拿那么的一点呢.
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
No.235 huawei streetChangan townGuangdong ChinaDear Lily ,How time flied !How is your everything going Did you have a good time on holiday I'm glad to tell you that i enjoyed myself during this time .I and my family went to climb every day .We getted up at seven o'clock and had a breakfast at 8:00 .Sometimes ,we could cook by ourself .It was very dilicious .In fact ,It is more useful for us to do more excises .Except for this ,i spared some time to play basketbal .Ok ,i will tell you more than things to you next time .Hope you will enjoy yourself .Bye-bye .Wish you are happy every day .Yours frankly ,CIndy
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
姐姐学的英语专业哦,自己写的啊,不知道你的水平,用的简单的词汇写的,参考下吧你Dear friend:
Winter holiday is coming. This holiday is very exciting.In our hometown,it snows servels times. Although it' was very cold,we ...
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
求英语作文“写给朋友的一封信”内容是告诉朋友大学里开心和不开心的事 150左右 注意
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
Dear Helen,I am in the university now.I love the school there!In my college,there is a really big library with all kinds of books there!I often go there when I am free,I really enjoy myself in the library.I am sitting in the library ,but you can see I am going a journey with the main character.The place where you can enjoy your time the most quietly is at the library!But I also met some things that make me sad.I saw my best friend fought with others and he was bad hurt!Now he is lying on the bad in the hospital!When I got to the place they fought ,he was already feel bad!I was completely shocked!And more recently ,I didn't pass the Chinese exam.I have to study harder to get better grades!Yours,Anna
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码初中英语作文:给笔友的一封信
【 liuxue86.com - 中考英语作文 】
  同学们在写作中都希望写下很长的句子,像个老外似的,可就是怕写错,怎么办,最保险的写长句的方法就是这些,可以在任何句子之间加and, 但最好是前后的句子又先后关系或者并列关系。比如说:i enjor music and he is fond of playing guitar. 如果是二者并列的,我们可以用一个超级句式:not only the fur coat is soft, but it is also warm. 其它的短语可以用:besides, furthermore, likewise, moreover
  a letter to pen-firends
  Dear Andy lewis, hello.how have you been? i have read magazine advertisement knowing you are hunting for some people who can be your pen-friends firstly,please allow me to introduce myself.I am LiPing and i have a happy life with my parents in Shanghaimy father who is working for a big company is a legal adviser and my mother has retired. i am working for an advertising company as advertising design. My hobby is sports such as playing basketball,football,swimming and so on.i think that sports can not only lose your weight but also give you a good shape.i am fond of billiards other than that. As far as i know one of your hobby is learning foreign languages.i could teach you to learn chinese if you will. If only i could be accepted and be good friends with you. good luck to you.
  Yours sincerely
  Li Ping
  标题:对笔信firends
  内容:亲爱的安迪刘易斯hello.how去了?我已阅读杂志的广告,知道你是谁,因为有些人可能是你的笔,狩猎的朋友首先,请允许我介绍myself.I黎平上午,我与父亲在Shanghaimy谁是一家大公司工作的我父母的幸福生活是一名法律顾问和我母亲已经退休。我工作作为广告设计,广告公司。我的爱好是认为,体育不仅可以失去你的体重,也给你一个好的shape.i我的台球以外的其他喜欢运动,如篮球,足球,游泳等on.i。据我所知,您的爱好之一是学习国外languages.i可以教你学中文,如果你的意志。如果我是可以接受的,并与你的好朋友。祝你好运。
2014各科目复习资料汇总
2013年部分省市汇总
为您搜集整理
  想了解更多中考英语作文网的资讯,请访问:
本文来源:
出国留学网福州中考频道的小编会及时为广大考生提供2018年福州中考总分提至650分,希望对大家有所帮助。2018年福州中考总分提至650分2018年起,语文、思品、历史等9门文化考
出国留学网北京中考频道的小编会及时为广大考生提供2018北京中考报名信息汇总,希望对大家有所帮助。2018北京中考报名信息汇总&1&2018北京高级中等学校考试
出国留学网北京中考频道的小编会及时为广大考生提供2018北京中考报名网址:www.bjeea.cn,希望对大家有所帮助。2018北京中考报名网址:www.bjeea.cn点击下面图
出国留学网中考网为大家提供2018宁波中考英语听力口语自动化考试模拟题及答案10套汇总,更多中考英语复习资料请关注我们网站的更新!2018宁波中考英语听力口语自动化考试模拟题及答案
出国留学网中考网为大家提供宁波中考英语听力口语自动化考试练习题答案10套汇总,更多中考英语复习资料请关注我们网站的更新!宁波中考英语听力口语自动化考试练习题答案10套汇总1&nbs扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
谁能给写篇英语作文啊大学水平的~Composition(homework)你现在是大二学生,假设你的中学班主任老师打算让你给高二学生用英语写一封信,谈一谈课外学习英语的经验.请根据以下提示写一封120-130词的信件:1.坚持收听英语广播的好处;2.用英语写日记的益处;3.看英语电影对英语学习的帮助为使行文连贯,你可适当添加情节,并注意书信格式.(You are supposed to hand in your homework before next Tuesday)
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
Greetings to my fellow juniors! I am so glad to hear that all of you are trying your best to learn English well. Here, I am going to share some of my experience to you.First of all, it is very helpful if you can listen to the English channel of the radio every night, and keep it as a habit. As we all know, a language is a communication tool, one can only make an improvement by practising it frequently. Similarly, listening to the radio can be treated as a practical way to train your listening skills.Secondly, keeping a diary in English can improve one's writing skills. While one is writing a diary in English, he may concur difficulties such is expression, grammer, new words and so on. After looking them up in the dictionary or other books, one can improve his writing skills largely.Lastly, watching English movies are also helpful to learn English. One of the most valuable points is that one can learn and have the joy at the same time. All one has to do is to pay a little bit attention to the expression of the actors. It is normal that the beginners may not understand the lines in the play by only listening, hence it will be better if the move has an English subtitle.All in all, if you keep up the good work, you can all learn English well. I hope that my experience can be helpful to you! Thank you for your time.原创! 放心使用希望能帮到你~
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码写给好朋友的一封信 A Letter to My Good Friend
Dear John,
亲爱的约翰:
Long time no see, how is your summer vacation? I’m really sorry for writing so late. I have been too busy at this moment. I am happy to hear that you have traveled to Tibet at this summer holiday. How I wish I could go there with you!
好久不见,你的暑假过得还好吗?很抱歉那么晚才写信给你。这段时间我真的太忙了。我很高兴听说暑假你去了西藏旅游。我真希望我也和你一起去。
Let me tell you something about my summer holiday. My summer holiday is rich and colorful. My parents take me to Hong Kong. That’s a beautiful place. I buy a lot of funny things at there. Such as pretty dresses, cute dolls and the snacks I never eat before. I really want to stay there and never come back! In a word, I really appreciate the life there.&
让我告诉你我的暑假趣事吧。我的暑假过得丰富多彩。我父母带我去了香港。那是个美丽的地方。我在香港买了很多新奇的玩意。比如漂亮的裙子,可爱的娃娃和一些从来没有吃过的零食。我真想待在那里再也不回来了。一句话,我喜欢那里的生活。
I’m really looking forward to your reply!
我很期待你的回复!
& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &Truly yours,
& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &&Zoey
    & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &你忠实的朋友
   & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & 柔伊
邮&箱:邮箱格式:
密&码:密码范围在6~16位之间
确认密码:两次输入密码需一致
免费订阅英语作文
Copyright &
南宁博大高科计算机有限公司 版权所有

我要回帖

更多关于 写给高一女儿的一封信 的文章

随机推荐